+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Introducing the Purifent - Professional Healing for all

Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    Really depends on your playstyle, I personally favor Healing Flare... I don't feel Caregiver's is that great as it stands now, but they're buffing it in 1.3 so I may switch the point from HF to CG then.

Problem with Caregiver's is you have to cast it on your target, then heal them for them to receive a shield. It's currently only shielding for 337 damage.... the only way to get the bang for your buck with CG is WITH Healing Flare... cast CG then spam HF so it uses the shields quickly, otherwise you'd be forced to use it on RF.

@aylictal

Yes, the spec that the majority of clerics use suck. If you don't like it, you don't like it.... but its probably the most played spec aside from 51 warden. Just because you don't like it, or YOU suck with it, doesn't make it a bad spec. Troll elsewhere please.
    rofl @ majority of clerics using this spec.

get off it bro, the spec blows chunks. wouldn't last 1minute in a black garden with something like this.

healer of tanks build my ***. if you want to heal tanks, stay away from this build.
    Last edited by aylictal; 06-16-2011 at 11:39 PM.
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Purifier 34 builds will be very inefficient after 1.3 mana regen nerf. Spell power will become even more important. Boosting spell power alone instead of wisdom for pve, mixing instant single target and aoe healing with defensive abilities for pvp would do wonders after 1.3 released.
    Last edited by G0PH3R; 06-17-2011 at 02:57 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post
    rofl @ majority of clerics using this spec.

get off it bro, the spec blows chunks. wouldn't last 1minute in a black garden with something like this.

healer of tanks build my ***. if you want to heal tanks, stay away from this build.
    OMG CAUSE WARFRONTS ARE SO OMG AWESOME!

And actually I've done Black Garden, Whitefall, Codex, and scion with a similar build and had no issues. I'm sorry you lack the skill to play the "lolezmodebuild".

Besides that, the build is built for PvE NOT PvP... so keep trolling.

Shadowlander

Cool

I'm a shieldoholic so I am a Purifer fanboy. Infact I have never used any spec other than a deep Purifer spec. I have one with 44 points and one with 51. I haven't had any troubles at all in T1s. I am not statted for T2 yet.

One thing I've read mentioned twice in this thread is that HI is better for healing a tank when he is low while RF is better when he is safe. Question: how can this be the case if RF provides more spike healing (with the shield) whereas HI does healing over time.

I love using rite of ancestors and then doing /sleep emote because I know the tank's HP bar won't move for the next 15+ secs.

Rite of the ancestors is also great in PvP (assuming there is no purger). I've seen people tank 5+ people without having their HP bar move.

Spiritual Conflag is great because you can cast it on yourself (unlike Rite of ancestors), and it cannot be purged. It is best used on others from a safe distance or right after you have used break free, otherwise control effects can break the channel.

The two skills in the Purifier tree that are absolutely terrible and I never use are Divine Cascade and Healing Blessing. I also rarely use Fiery Blessing, preferring Caregiver's Blessing instead. Although with the 3X/3X build I can see how Fiery Blessing would have more utility due to Serendipity. I might make another Purifier spec with just enough points in Sent for Serendipity, but I'm wary of losing Rite of Ancestors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokanon View Post
    OMG CAUSE WARFRONTS ARE SO OMG AWESOME!

And actually I've done Black Garden, Whitefall, Codex, and scion with a similar build and had no issues. I'm sorry you lack the skill to play the "lolezmodebuild".

Besides that, the build is built for PvE NOT PvP... so keep trolling.
    no where in your original post did this build was stated for pve.

if i wanted to troll you, i wouldn't provide hard evidence that the purifier line is indeed a terrible line, but if you wish, i can point out the hundreds of flaws found within the line in comparison to sentinel or warden which are far superior lines.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

no where in your original post did this build was stated for pve.

if i wanted to troll you, i wouldn't provide hard evidence that the purifier line is indeed a terrible line, but if you wish, i can point out the hundreds of flaws found within the line in comparison to sentinel or warden which are far superior lines.
    He didn't have to. Without specifying which, then PvE is assumed. If it was for PvP he would have said so because then it would have been directed at a small section of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    He didn't have to. Without specifying which, then PvE is assumed. If it was for PvP he would have said so because then it would have been directed at a small section of the population.
    without specifying which, it is assumed that a build is pve?

this is news to me, especially considering this game was originally built as a pvp game, and, according to trion, is balanced around pvp.

Plane Touched

without specifying which, it is assumed that a build is pve?

this is news to me, especially considering this game was originally built as a pvp game, and, according to trion, is balanced around pvp.
    What color is the sky in your world?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12