+ Reply to Thread

Thread: return to game

Soulwalker

Default return to game

Hello People,

İ ve just returned t game but i forgot everything. i have 60 lvl 2 charachters and i dunno any strategies about that. Could you help me plz ?=)^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bisere View Post
    Hello People,

İ ve just returned t game but i forgot everything. i have 60 lvl 2 charachters and i dunno any strategies about that. Could you help me plz ?=)^^
    If you can be more specific, sure. For starters, which classes do you have and what souls do they use? Have you checked the class forums for help and guides? Do you like melee, ranged, healing or tanking? Pets or no pets? Do you want to be a high-end raider or just cruising along at your own pace having fun?

All of these are kinda important questions to figure out. There's no point telling to you go there, do that, pick that spec, because that's the best of the best of the best, if you really just don't want to do what it takes to be the best of the best of the best in that way. Myself as an example, I don't want to heal, so there's no reason whatsoever for me to look up the best healing spec. I'll just play Support and pretend to be a mini-healer instead
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 06-19-2019 at 04:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread