+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By Thejones

Thread: Rift Prime Quickstart Guide

Default Rift Prime Quickstart Guide

We are beginning work on a guides section and a quickstart guide for Rift Prime over at The Ghar Station. Contributions to this are welcome! I hope to expand it to either include links to other sites that cover the various dungeons and raids well, or host the guides here on The Ghar Station.

Thank you all for your support, and I hope you find this useful.

https://www.thegharstation.com/rift-prime-guides/

https://www.thegharstation.com/rift-...ckstart-guide/
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

The Quickstart guide had been updated with information regarding Zone puzzles and cairns.
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!

I remember the 10-man instances being slivers, for which you needed omen/quantum sight to see the entrance.

Not sure, but I think this came with the introduction of twisted artifacts and you got the quest for omen/quantum sight at level 50. the ability costs 12k planarite (was back then and still is on live)

Not sure how they will do that with Prime, if there will be twisted artifacts, unstables, poison/burning/nightmare and if they will handle the omen/quantum sight as a level 50 quest either.

One more update today! This time a level 50 gearing guide created by Bubbles@Greybriar. Thanks for your contribution!

Rift Prime guides information is steadily being added to the site. We have added a new drop down to the top menu of The Ghar Station that will let you quickly access guides as we post them and link them. Remember to check there for the latest and greatest!

https://www.thegharstation.com/rift-...-for-level-50/

Rift Master

Wasn't told in the live-streams that there will be no chronicles? But it can also be that I remember wrong.

Rift Master

I took a look at the whole 300 skill crafting gear. Originally this was released bit by bit when I look at the First Discovery dates from the items.xml. If the complete 300 crafting gear is immediately unlocked from the start, there is actually no real item progression through dungeons and raids because the crafting gear is so much better. Due to the speed with which the new content is unlocked, this is probably not a problem.

We've copied LegitELE's level 50 quickstart specs to the site! These have been added to the site header navigation as well. Thank you LegitELE for the specs, and for giving me permission to host these over at The Ghar Station!

Our list is here:

We've included Bamul's mage prime spreadsheet as well, it has awesome reference for level 50 BiS gear for mages, and is consistently maintained for the latest in Mage specs! link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1338370154
    Last edited by Clowd; 03-01-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Telaran

Amazing stuff, great refresher too for someone that's been afk for more than half a decade.

Hate to be greedy, but any chance you could point me to somewhere that has a decent guide for addons? I don't recall using many (any?) addons back in Vanilla, but I'd imagine they've evolved significantly over the years.

Are there any addons that are absolutely essential to the modern Rift experience that will help someone on Prime?

Thanks in advance for time and responses.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    We've copied LegitELE's level 50 quickstart specs to the site! These have been added to the site header navigation as well. Thank you LegitELE for the specs, and for giving me permission to host these over at The Ghar Station!

Our list is here:

We've included Bamul's mage prime spreadsheet as well, it has awesome reference for level 50 BiS gear for mages, and is consistently maintained for the latest in Mage specs! link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1338370154
    Thank you for this -- do we have good levelling specs as well? I did notice that LegitELE's builds included souls that wont be available upon release.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    Thank you for this -- do we have good levelling specs as well? I did notice that LegitELE's builds included souls that wont be available upon release.
    We do not have good leveling specs right now because we do not know the full scope of the class or mob power changes that will be in place once Prime launches. Once we do, I'm hoping we can get together and provide a guide for several leveling specs for each calling.

The current guides are all speculative at best. Yes, there are some souls that aren't available immediately on release, but these are level 50 guides, and assume you have farmed sufficiently enough to unlock the souls required.

If things change once Prime goes live, we'll try to update the guides accordingly.

Default thank you so much

you folks are amazing. so much love for your fellow Rifties! ever grateful!

Joined Trion Worlds 2/28/2011, Rift Founders Pack

+ Reply to Thread