• 3 Post By Bigguss
  • 1 Post By SonoMoenia
  • 4 Post By samebira
  • 1 Post By samebira

Thread: Brief Wicket Guide

Plane Touched

Default Brief Wicket Guide

What to do while his max stamina is less than 10:
    • Send him on matching 1-minute missions. Use your other minions (even max level) to clear out non-matching 1-minute missions.
    • Send your other minions on 5/15 minute missions as much as possible to earn adventurine. Send your other minions on 8-hour missions if you are going to be AFK for 5 hours or more.

Target adventurine levels:
    • 250 is enough to send him on a 10-hour mission
    • 795 is enough to send him and hurry the mission
    • 1045 is enough to clear out one non-matching mission, and then send him out and hurry him.
    • 1295 is enough to clear out two non-matching missions, and then send him out and hurry him.
    • 1545 is enough to clear out three non-matching missions, and then send him out and hurry him.
    • etc.

What to do while his max stamina is 10 or higher:
    • Send him on hurried 10-hour missions. Make them matching missions if you can do so and still have enough adventure left to send and hurry.
    • Hurried is more beneficial than matching.
    • Do not send other minions out on 10-hour missions unless you have at least 1045 adventure.
    • If he is a single 1-minute mission away from leveling and that level-up would increase his stamina, then send him on it.
    • If you plan to use a stamina recharge, use up his remaining stamina first on 1-minute missions.
    • Do not spend his leftover stamina otherwise.
    • Send your other minions on 5/15 minute missions as much as possible to earn adventurine. Send your other minions on 8-hour missions if you are going to be AFK for 5 hours or more.

What about stamina recharges?
    • If you want to spend credits, you can recharge his stamina.
    • You can recharge his stamina only once every 24 hours.
    • By using stamina recharges, you can roughly halve the time it takes for his max stamina to reach 11.
    • Stamina recharges are slightly less efficient after his stamina reaches 11.
    Last edited by Bigguss; 05-05-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Wow! Nice and well-structured.

Can you add at what level he gains new stamina?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Wow! Nice and well-structured.

That would be really useful information but I didn't keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguss;5304811
    Target adventurine levels:
    [*
    250 is enough to send him on a 10-hour mission

What to do while his max stamina is 10 or higher:
    • Send him on hurried 10-hour missions.
    Very good guide and explanations, however...

I'm sure you meant to say 4-hour premium mission in your post.

Wicket gains stamina every 2 or 3 levels. He starts out with 5 stamina at level 1 and reaches 10 stamina at level 13. This is your first goal to reach where you can begin to send him on 4 - hour premium missions with matching stats.

Important note* As an aside you only have to match 1 stat on the missions to get the full benefit on minion XP for the mission. A second matching attribute will only affect what and how much materials you get for the mission. It doesn't affect how much minion XP Wicket will get for the mission.

Good luck,

Thunder

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Likewise, i wasn't taking too much notice at which levels it gained an extra point of stamina, still leveling the slack way but it's now at level 20 and the stamina is just 12.

I have level 3 minions with more than that.

Ive had him sent out on 1 minute adventures exclusively. Ive read in an old thread that those gives the highest XP/stamina so I just send hkm out and hurry the adventure. IIRC 1 minute adventures are 250MXP per stamina. How much are the 4 hr ones?

Ive also read that 1 mins give the same amount of MXP regardless of matching attributes. Is that false?

Im using stamina rechargers. I Believe he is level 21 now. The last couple of days Ive gotten 1 level each day. Not sure if I will get that tonight though. If my estimate is right Id be 2-3 1 min adventures from gaining a level tonight.

I got 13 stamina I Believe at level 21.

Awesome guide though!
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    Ive had him sent out on 1 minute adventures exclusively. Ive read in an old thread that those gives the highest XP/stamina so I just send hkm out and hurry the adventure. IIRC 1 minute adventures are 250MXP per stamina. How much are the 4 hr ones?

Ive also read that 1 mins give the same amount of MXP regardless of matching attributes. Is that false?

Im using stamina rechargers. I Believe he is level 21 now. The last couple of days Ive gotten 1 level each day. Not sure if I will get that tonight though. If my estimate is right Id be 2-3 1 min adventures from gaining a level tonight.

I got 13 stamina I Believe at level 21.

Awesome guide though!
    Matching attribute 1 min mission gives 225 MXP, non-matching 210 MXP, 4h mission gives more MXP than 10 matching 1 min, but you need to hurry it, so minion will start to recover stamina.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Matching attribute 1 min mission gives 225 MXP, non-matching 210 MXP, 4h mission gives more MXP than 10 matching 1 min, but you need to hurry it, so minion will start to recover stamina.

Thanks for answering!
    Do I get higher MXP per stamina from 4hrs even if I dont have any matching attributes?
    Seems Ive been doing it wrong until level 21. Oh well the last couple of levels will go a wee bit faster!
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    Thanks for answering!
    Do I get higher MXP per stamina from 4hrs even if I dont have any matching attributes?
    Seems Ive been doing it wrong until level 21. Oh well the last couple of levels will go a wee bit faster!
    I never send wicket on unmatched 4 hours mission. With 4 hours you definitely want to match to maximize xp.
    My approach after 10 stamina was:
    - spend all stamina on matching 1 min.
    - recharge stamina with credits
    - send on matching 4 hours.
    - hurry it.
    - repeat on the next day.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

From Fliz's youtube video on powerleveling wicket, the xp you get is

1 minute mission - 225
    5 minute mission - 187
    8 hour mission - 1440
    4 hour mission - 3375 (with matching)
    4 hour mission - 3149 (without matching)

The more important number is xp per 1 stamina. Remember that a minion doesn't recharge stamina while running a mission. So, say your minion has 12 stamina, an 8 hr mission costing 7 stamina actually also costs 4 more stamina if you don't hurry it (If you have more stamina, the opportunity cost is even greater -- at 24 stamina, an 8hr mission costs you 8 more stamina).

So, ranking by xp buck for a minion with 12 stamina

8 hour mission - 131 xp/stamina pt
    5 minute mission - 187 xp/pt
    8 hour mission (hurried) - 205 xp/pt
    1 minute mission - 225 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (without matching) - 262 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (with matching) - 281.25 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (hurried without matching) - 315 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (hurried with matching) - 337 xp/pt
    Last edited by samebira; 05-08-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by samebira View Post
    The more important number is xp per 1 stamina. Remember that a minion doesn't recharge stamina while running a mission. So, say your minion has 12 stamina, an 8 hr mission costing 7 stamina actually also costs 4 more stamina if you don't hurry it (If you have more stamina, the opportunity cost is even greater -- at 24 stamina, an 8hr mission costs you 8 more stamina).
    The only thing i'll contest here is that different minions regen stamina at different rates. Wicket is the worst, at one per 4 hours. Meaning that an 8hr mission wont cost you 4 more lost by not hurrying it.. but 2. 8/4=2. This holds true regardless of level, and current stamina. It's wholly on the time away on a mission and the minions stamina regen rate.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    The only thing i'll contest here is that different minions regen stamina at different rates. Wicket is the worst, at one per 4 hours. Meaning that an 8hr mission wont cost you 4 more lost by not hurrying it.. but 2. 8/4=2. This holds true regardless of level, and current stamina. It's wholly on the time away on a mission and the minions stamina regen rate.
    Huh? A minion fully recharges its stamina in 24 hours. Are you looking at a low level Wicket with 6 stamina pts (recharging 6 stamina in 24 hours or 4 hours per stamina pt). As your Wicket gets to higher levels and more stamina pts it will recharge faster (always fully recharging stamina in 24 hrs).

Telaran

Huh? A minion fully recharges its stamina in 24 hours.
    Tired posting is bad.... I'd forgotten about this, which makes all the diff stamina minions have the diff recharge rates. Yup; my mistake. I rescind what i said previously >.<

Just hit 13, 10stamina now, so 2h24mins per. watched it roll over.

8 hour mission - 131 xp/stamina pt
    5 minute mission - 187 xp/pt
    8 hour mission (hurried) - 205 xp/pt
    1 minute mission - 225 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (without matching) - 262 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (with matching) - 281.25 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (hurried without matching) - 315 xp/pt
    4 hour mission (hurried with matching) - 337 xp/pt
    Expanding on this further, specifically the lines about 4 hour missions that are not hurried. The more maximum stamina a minion has, the worse xp/pt gets.

Table below reads:
    Maximum stamina -- xp/pt with match -- xp/pt without match
    10 -- 289.3 -- 269.9
    11 -- 285.2 -- 266.1
    12 -- 281.3 -- 262.4
    13 -- 277.4 -- 258.8
    14 -- 273.6 -- 255.3

A few notes:
    1: If any minion's maximum stamina is less than 30, it is still better xp to send him on an unhurried 4 hour mission than a 1 min mission. At level 29, a minion will get 227.5 xp/pt, which is marginally better than 1 minute missions.
    2. This is not the case with non-matched missions. Once a minion reaches stamina of 24, it is more effective to run 1 minute missions than to not rush non-matched 4 hour ones (224.9 xp/pt).
    3. Hurried missions, if you can afford the adventurine, will always be more xp/pt because of the extra stamina used while on the mission. Because they regen more stamina/hour at higher maximum stamina, the higher level minions benefit less from unhurried missions than lower level ones.
    4. Function used: f(n) = XP/(10 + n/6), where n is the minion's maximum stamina and XP is the xp granted from the 4 hour mission.
    Last edited by Calenseetha; 06-06-2017 at 03:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread