+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Hepatits
  • 1 Post By Nephyla

Thread: RiftNTRaids is done with Nightmare Tide. (But not "done".)

Default RiftNTRaids is done with Nightmare Tide. (But not "done".)

All bosses have fairly adequate guides.
    All bosses have fairly adequate loot tables.
    Lots of other stuff has been completed as well.

If you find something not quite right please let us know. We're far from perfect.

------------------------------------------

We're still going to be creating stuff though. 4.0 is coming. We'll be putting together information on that when it is available. Until then, have a quick and dirty preparation guide (to be fleshed out when information is available).

SP Preparation Guide

Meet the cast:
    Singroff@laethys - site owner and lead content developer
    Trauumhaft@brutwatch - content developer and PTS researcher
    Hepatitis@greybriar - loot tables and forum spammer
    Nephyla@typheria- graphic design and cookie monster
    Last edited by Hepatits; 08-19-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Looking good, a nice, clear, easy to read background and foreground

* Adventurine is actually spelled Aventurine
    * I'd guess a 0% chance expert raid/marks (ACM, FoX) are useful, and a 25% chance void stones are useful.
    * If you're patron, I would save your weekly boxes unopened. I'm guessing that the lockboxes that come out of the weekly patron boxes will be updated when SP hits (Crabnarok lockboxes will very likely not scale, but the patron boxes should).
    * If you've preordered, open your daily boxes to get currency for a large bag and the Opie mount.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-19-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Nice additions. I'll try to add them today. Thanks. Makes a bunch of sense.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    * Adventurine is actually spelled Adventurine
    Let me re-correct you
    Attachment 28771

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    * Adventurine is actually spelled Adventurine
    * I'd guess a 0% chance expert raid/marks (ACM, FoX) are useful, and a 25% chance void stones are useful.
    * If you're patron, I would save your weekly boxes unopened. I'm guessing that the lockboxes that come out of the weekly patron boxes will be updated when SP hits (Crabnarok lockboxes will very likely not scale, but the patron boxes should).
    * If you've preordered, open your daily boxes to get currency for a large bag and the Opie mount.
    Saving weekly patron from NT won't matter. They will only give content from NT if it follows suit from what they did for SL=>NT. Just like what they did with the Daily Patron boxes a few weeks ago when there was that slight issue with the Starfall Prophecy items.

So, you'll only receive expansion-specific items from Patron from boxes you get during the expansion you received em from.
    Last edited by Riane; 08-19-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Interesting website. I may be deleting RIFT Forums as a bookmark (at least for now; will see how much I care about the game in 4.0), but I think I'll bookmark this guide site instead because it explains things to clearly and in a visually pleasant way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    If you find something not quite right please let us know. We're far from perfect.
    From the 4.0 preparation guide...
    Save Adventurine
    Minions will start bringing home the new crafting materials and all sorts of exiting new artifacts and items. It may be a good idea to have massive amounts of minion currency saved up to be the first the get them on the AH or use them for yourself.
    As someone else has already mentioned, it's Aventurine not Adventurine, but also be aware of this post...
    Changes to Aventurine in Starfall Prophecy
    ...which states that the Aventurine cap in SFP will be 5000 and that if you have any more than that when the expansion goes live it will be lost, i.e. if you had a million Aventurine, you'd lose 995,000 of it when SFP goes live.

So, there's no point in stockpiling it now as anything over 5000 will be wasted.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    From the 4.0 preparation guide...
    Save Adventurine
    Minions will start bringing home the new crafting materials and all sorts of exiting new artifacts and items. It may be a good idea to have massive amounts of minion currency saved up to be the first the get them on the AH or use them for yourself.
    As someone else has already mentioned, it's Aventurine not Adventurine, but also be aware of this post...
    Changes to Aventurine in Starfall Prophecy
    ...which states that the Aventurine cap in SFP will be 5000 and that if you have any more than that when the expansion goes live it will be lost, i.e. if you had a million Aventurine, you'd lose 995,000 of it when SFP goes live.

So, there's no point in stockpiling it now as anything over 5000 will be wasted.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread