+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "A Rift A Minute Wide" done solo: Which element's lure?

Rift Disciple

Default "A Rift A Minute Wide" done solo: Which element's lure?

I read about it and also made the experience on my own: There are variants of "Lure: Hero's Unrest" which create a rift with stages so complex to be solved that the time runs out before you can reach the here mandatory bonus stage to meet the avatar of the rift. 800 Planarite wasted.

What are your experiences? Which elements can be done solo, which require a party?

I read that the "Life" variant may be for parties only.

I believe I chose "Earth" due to my resistance bonus for this element with this character, but it was impossible too, there was a stage where I had to take a special ability in the center and apply it to several people all around the area, too many to finish alone in time...

According to a video, "Air" seems to be possible solo, even though a bystander killed most opponents in stage 5 quickly in this video.

Also I was told that "Death" shall be suitable for soloing.
    Last edited by LigH; 05-08-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Rift Disciple

A pity nobody here has any own experience...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by LigH View Post
    A pity nobody here has any own experience...
    It really depends on your level and/or build. Some builds have a much easier time doing those than others. Having speed, for example helps alot on the life rift you mentioned. So, a build with a long lasting speed buff will do well. You could also use some survival food (can't remember which one right off, so you would ahve to look and see). You also have the mirrors that you get from air rifts on occation. They give a couple of minutes of speed boost.

+ Reply to Thread