+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Plane of Water Summerfest Guide

Default Plane of Water Summerfest Guide

Hey all, I've been seeing lots of chat channel spam asking for locations of the new Plane of Water scavenger hunt objectives for Phase 1, so figured I'd consolidate the answers somewhere. Apologies if a guide has already been made somewhere, feel free to point it out if so.

To start, the quest to complete all 3 can be picked up in Margle Palace right near the Porticulum, at approximately [5721, 5624].

Goboro Reef
    The quest NPC is located right outside of the Ghar Station at approximately [3844, 6512].

The quest requires you to find and kill Shichirin, a giant Thresher, and use 60 brisket, 30 merpho, and 30 zirthan dreamleech on his corpse. He can be found patrolling the path around Gyel Fortress.

Draumheim
    The quest NPC can be found at approximately [6059, 6567]. I found it easiest to just use the bouncer near the Shadow Scion port and drop down onto it from above.

This quest asks you to find a hidden beach party somewhere in Draumheim. It can be found north of the Sanctum of Phydrena at [6300, 6760]. Just like most Summerfest objectives, if it is not there try sharp hopping until you find it.

Tarken Glacier
    The quest NPC can be found south of the Ghar Station at approximately [4210, 4525].

The objective is to find a strangely decorated hut in Tarken Glacier. The hut is located to the east of the Frystfall Trench at [5856, 2564]. Shard hop to find the hut with Christmas decorations, the quest will auto-complete when you find it.

Phase 2 (thanks Sedvick!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Goboro Reef: There's quest markers for each step of this one. It starts at /setwaypoint 4352, 8338 on top of the coral. He'll send you to the Temple of Ranri /setwaypoint 3980, 7887 where you'll meet Mitch in a cage. Mitch gives his own quest to collect mats for the puppets. You'll then have to kill Jellies in the marked locations in the Blackwater Forest to the east, obtain the 40 stack of both crafted mats through whatever means (crafting/AH/minions/etc.) and buy the Inelastic Thread for 1p (under Reagents in the Rift store). Turn that into Mitch and he'll then send you back to the starting point to complete it fully.

Draumheim: Starts at /setwaypoint 5975, 5997 on the upper platform. Simply fall out of the sea over the zone to reach there. You can then find the Captain and his crew in the sea above the zone on the shipwreck here /setwaypoint 5471, 6969.

Tarken Glacier: Starts on top of Mount Sharax at /setwaypoint 4827, 1850. All you have to do is sled down the hill and follow the path laid out by the red orbs. Be careful as you get closer to the bottom as the sled "physics" are a bit wonky and can send you flying off the path and over a cliff. The quest will complete when you hit the last checkpoint.
    Last edited by Lurentia; 06-20-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    7/11 HK 4/4 iGP | 0/9 MoM
    Pizzacatt@Laethys | Pitacat@Laethys | Pururun@Laethys

Champion

Cannot give you a big enough thank you.

Shichirin a BIG red shark found in the area /setwaypoint 3451, 5430

Rift Disciple

The beach party can be at different elevated beaches around Bastion Revo and Phydrena Sanctuary, where you may have to swim up waterwalls.

Plane of Water Summerfest Guide-beach_party_s.jpg
    Beach party (6390 7230)

Boy, what a party! People are drunken stiff... I need those umbrellas for my own dimension!
    Last edited by LigH; 06-13-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Telaran

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to post this information. Appreciate it.

thanks for the information

Soulwalker

Default Scaveger Hunt

Video for the Nightmare tide areas also
    https://youtu.be/zlADknP9tD4

I've made this video guide so the extra info above is very handy to accompany my guide

Summe Fest NIghtmare Scavanger HUnt
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Rift Chaser

is the tarken glacier one broken? I found the tent but no server has the decorations.

Rift Master

the tarken one can be on the opposite side of the zone as well (38**,second coords roughly same as the other spot)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya" by Alliendre, "Polar Expedition (Alli+Xirschu)" by Luisa

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    the tarken one can be on the opposite side of the zone as well (38**,second coords roughly same as the other spot)

Alt loc for Tarken.

Soulwalker

Default Goboro

Thanks for post.

Must have ingredients on you for Goboro combine.

There will be an icon on Mini map when hut is decorated Tarken.
    Last edited by Jaackk; 06-17-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Telaran

Anyone got Part 2 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LigH View Post
    The beach party can be at different elevated beaches around Bastion Revo and Phydrena Sanctuary, where you may have to swim up waterwalls.

Attachment 24047
    Beach party (6390 7230)

Boy, what a party! People are drunken stiff... I need those umbrellas for my own dimension!
    These co-ordinates worked for me. Thanks!
    Rift Reforged Podcast
    www.riftreforged.com

Soulwalker

Default It's not there but I'm at the right place.

It's not there but I'm at the right place.
    Easy answer, they sometimes despawn.
    If the beach party, or decorated hut, or whatever isn't there when you reach the location, you can either wait or shard hop.
    If you see people appearing and disappearing, they are probably shard hopping themselves because it's not up on the shards they've checked. Don't lose heart, just keep at it, eventually it will appear one each shard.
    All theories say this chronotransplosion device will destantiate the targeted rift.
    Or maybe cause a chronic case of deja vu.
    Wanna test it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast