+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 to 65 Power Leveling guide

Default 1 to 65 Power Leveling guide

Hey guys this is a really fast way to level and was shown to me by Fiia@Brutwacht hope you enjoy and hope it helps some of you guys.

Video Guide
    Last edited by worrisome; 05-22-2015 at 09:10 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

How long does it take to get someone from level 10 (which is enough to enable sidekick) to 60 doing this?
    Acuta - Apotheosys

Ascendant

Can't watch the video at work but am curious about the 64-65 range because I have multiple alts who have got to 64 quickly on story quests but if you aren't chaining 160% xp potions you run out of story quests before hitting 65 (both mage and rogue sitting around 50% into level) and it seems like there isn't any real fast way to get that last 50% unless i'm missing something.

You can sidekick from level 1 I have done this with people on my stream. I boosted a friend at 64 and with no xp pots he was getting 1.2mil xp every 5 to 7 minutes depending on rng of the pulls so its fairly quick =D.

Phs

Now I just need to find somebody on NA to do this for my rogue before this gets nerfed and patched...

from what i've heard its been like this for a while now also just to add that this is the slowest from around 42 - 50

Soulwalker

Default Instant adventures

Instant adventures are a great way to level your character. I went from lv 40 to 50 in a few hours in the intrepid adventures plus a lot of cool gear voids tone and planerite.

Soulwalker

Are there actually people that would be willing to do this? I'd like to get leveled to 60 but IA's are boring and dungeons don't pop. If anyone is bored and wants to do this let me know!

Soulwalker

By far the fastest way I've found to level from 57 to 65 is to mentor down to 52 and solo classic experts. I tend to go into King's Breach, kill the mobs on the ground (the trolls are the pay dirt) and then leave and reset it. Don't kill the boss, as you can't reset it then. On the odd occasion it will refuse to reset and then I switch to Foul Cascade until it does. With a 160 you can get from 57 to 65 in about 100 minutes.
    Last edited by Barbinrehard; 07-06-2016 at 11:04 PM.

Plane Touched

Default Classic Experts work well

Great tip with King's Breach @52!

Worked very well for me, One tip, though - when you level, your mentoring resets. Watch out for this!

Soulwalker

Default Power leveling.

The best way to level up in rift is Instant Adventures Thats how i leveled up from 50-65 and also some of quests can give you good Exp. But the best is Instant Adventures

+ Reply to Thread