+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Guide: Arclight Infiltration Promo Week

Default Guide: Arclight Infiltration Promo Week

The Arclight Infiltration Promo Week adds new Lifter mounts to the game.

You can check out a full guide below:
    Briefly:
    • Arclight Lifter Mount can be bought on the RIFT Store front page for 4,500 Credits (4,050 for Patrons). Account-wide, matches your highest mount speed and amphibious.
    • Storm Legion Lifter Mount is a rare chance drop from the Limited Edition: Storm Legion Lifter lockbox available during the Promo Week. Costs 700 Credits per lockbox (630 for Patrons). Found on the RIFT Store -> Chests & Keys. Account-wide, 155% or matches your highest mount speed and amphibious. The consumable is tradeable (once consumed it is no longer tradeable).
    • The two mounts are also available at PRI Quartermasters found at the Arclight Infiltration quest hub or Tempest Bay.
    • The Arclight Infiltration Quest Hub is found in Scarwood Reach at /setwaypoint 3337 4635.
    • Quests involve killing Legion Infiltrators that you can find on the Scarwood Reach map as small Arclight Lifter icons. There's also quests to complete promo minion adventure cards that you can only see when you have the Minion Card: Jineth in one of your active minion slots.
    • The Promo adventures are found under 5min/15min, 8hr and 10hr adventure decks.
    • Several achievements including for completing Promo adventures several times. The "Lifter Larceny" achievement requires you do the daily "Arclight Reacquisition", level up your Jineth minion card to Level 5 and to kill "Scout Captain Feldain". You kill Scout Captain Feldain after last boss in Normal mode King's Breach dungeon. You must mentor down to about Level 35-40.

Note: Currently there's an issue with achievement/quests not being updated properly. You might not want to spend Aventurine hurrying these missions until Trion gets a fix in.

You can find full details/screenshots here.
    Last edited by Jonus; 02-19-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Scout Captain Feldain spaws at the end of Kings Breach (normal) - he spawns as a lvl 35 Elite with about 95k health. Plowing through the normal dungeon as a 65 and killing him that way does not appear to grant the Carnage (even though most open world carnages can be completed well above level and still count).

I'll go back and try it mentoring down when he shows up.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Soulwalker

Yep Captain Scout Feldain does appear at the end of King's Breach dungeon which you need to mentor down (at least level 42) to complete the carnage. He spawns right after the final boss.

http://s1.postimg.org/dmrte3ci7/Screenshot408594.jpg
    Last edited by colormeQQ; 02-19-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks for the info Sumaraiko and colormeQQ! Yea, we heard about the rumor that it was in King's Breach but I couldn't find it - turns out I was doing it in Expert difficulty and the boss is in Normal/Standard.

Think this guide will help a lot of people (like myself) understand the minion quests more. Thanks so much!
    Dexstar - 65 Warrior <Reforged> Wolfsbane

This guide is fantastic, just had to say.

However, it also taught me just how much trouble Arclight Infiltration is, even compared to other Promo Events.

It'll probably be the one I least participate in, but thankfully, as I understand it, it is pretty much just about clicking on Minions when I'm online, plus going after some elite enemies in Scarwood if I have the time. FINEEEE TRIONNNNN

Soulwalker

On the quest to kill 5 legion infiltrators, is there a trick to get credit for the kills? I have killed over 10 and so far my quest shows 0/5. I tried dropping it and re taking the quest didn't matter.

I'm killing the mobs that show up on the main map riding the floating boards unless those are the wrong mobs, am I bugged?

Soulwalker

Mentor down to 35 -40

Default I need help

Hi I am having problems finding the start to the quests. I did the /setwaypoint 3337 4635 is the promo over? I still see the achievement in my promo section so I thought I could still do it. I just can't find a way to get Jineth. I am on seastone as Saphenous if anyone has info.

The achievements remain in the Promotion tab in your Achievements window. The promotion itself is over.

These 'Promo Weeks' such as Arclight Infiltration, Arclight Ascendency, Budgie Madness/etc only last for a week. They do appear multiple times a year, although there is no fixed date for when they appear.

If you want Jineth you will need to wait until the next Arclight Infiltration promo week.

--

If you are after an Attractor Minion that attracts artifacts, you can get Doreen on the RIFT Store -> Pets -> Minions for Credits. At max level, Doreen (when active) will add 4 new artifact adventures to each adventure deck.

You can also check out the Minion Card Database if you want to know where to get other minion cards.

Rift Disciple

Has this quest for Captian Feildman been changed? It no longer refers to killing him but to complete a quest for him????

What are you referring to? "Daily Carnage: Scout Captain Feldain" is killing him.
    But don't bother looking, because he's again bugged and again not there.

Rift Disciple

Is this still bugged? ran the dungeon 3x so far on standard no guy at the end.

Edit: I found him in the open world cave and got the completion at least that still works
    Last edited by Gambacha; 10-04-2016 at 03:23 PM.

He was moved out of the dungeon to that cave a few runs ago.

Plane Walker

Is the minion chain activated every time this event is active, or only sometimes?

Shuffled a couple dozen adventures, still couldn't find a single 8hr/10hr arclight adventures...

Jineth is already on unclaimed adventure.
    Last edited by Wowo; 10-05-2016 at 02:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast