+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to solo Bloodfire Stronghold

Rift Master

Default How to solo Bloodfire Stronghold

Get yourself a level 44 mage... no level 60 needed.
    • Use this spec
    • Enter the stronghold and summon a boss
    • Try to keep Ignite and Essence Link up on the boss and use Crystalline Missiles and Bone Frenzy when possible.
    • Use Soul Purge (10%hp/sec with dps and self-healing) when the pet damage isn't too crazy, otherwise use Quicken Elements (15%hp/sec).
    • For multiple mobs, try to get the pet to knock each one upside the head, just so he has their attention and they don't wander on over to say hello.
    • Use Transmorgify if a mob does and then tell your pet to go say hello to the squirrel.
    • Feign Death works nicely... don't forget to use it.

Keep the pet up above all else. The pet has 25% damage reduction (Planar Expansion gives a 5s buff on 4s ability cd) through the talent tree, as well 100% hp boost. I macroed Bone Frenzy to Crystalline Missiles for convenience. The opportunity to dps is small compared to the amount of time spent healing the pet.

I was able to solo the first section and boss of King's Breach with this at level 35 and at level 41 was soloing the level 50 Stillmoor elites. The biggest caveat is time.

Rift Master

WTB an edit button.

This solo was done at the level 30 portal where I was force mentored to level 30. No high level character versus low level boss shenanigans.

+ Reply to Thread