+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By fyrm

Thread: [Guide] Torvan Reputation

Soulwalker

Default [Guide] Torvan Reputation

Torvan Hunter Guide

Hello everyone, I am sharing all the tips / ways I gained my Torvan Reputation and am writing this guide to all the people who are struggling to gain this notoriety.

This Notoriety can be gained by doing the following:
    • Stronghold Daily (Dendrome) - Reward = 1000 Torvan + 1000 Empyreal Alliance
    • Great Hunt Rift Daily (Tempest Bay) - Reward = 700 Torvan
    • Herald Rift Daily (Tempest Bay) - Reward = 700 Torvan
    • Daily Raid Rift(Tempest Bay) - Reward = 700 Torvan
    • [Mark of Notoriety(Tempest Bay) - Reward = 1000 Torvan Hunter if chosen
    • Torvan Story line(Tempest Bay) - Reward = If completed the whole story line, you would get roughly 25k rep without patron.
    • Torvan Hunter event (Dendrome) - Reward = 3000 Torvan /Important to complete this event/

Total: 6100 Reputation a day (Excluded Mark of Notoriety & Story Line)

Requirements for these dailys - To do / finish all these dailys, it will require you to complete the story line of Dendrome and the Torvan Hunter story line that can be found at the raid vendors and synergy crystals of Tempest bay.

If you have completed all the dailys:
    • Each Great Hunt Rift V - 700 Torvan Rep
    • Keep an eye on Cross-Shard PVE channels for Torvan Hunt Event for 3k Torvan

Extra Tips: If you're a patron, I would recommend finishing all the dailys first and disable auto loot pickup in your rift loot so your 3k rep can stay in your loot bag and then use your patron 40% notoriety pot and finish them all at same time and go farm loads of GHR after that or other dailys you have completed.

Rewards:
    Venerated - Best in Slot Capes
    Venerated - Best in Slot Greater and Lesser Essences

Once you hit "Glorified" and you feel you can wait a bit longer for the Venerated essences, do that as I personally don't think it's worth buying Glorified essences unless you won't farm torvan for a while.

I hope my guide has helped you out a bit on where to farm Torvan reputation and feedback is appreciated to help and improve this guide.

Thank you

Very helpful, thanks.
    [SOUL]
    Mages & Rogues are for poosies, WARRIORS all the way. . .

Great guide!

Soulwalker

Thank you glad I could help

Awesome thanks +1

Telaran

The Torvan Hunter event, is this a world event that just happens or a storyline related quest?

I'm not sure if it was talked about before or not, but after getting all my Torvan rep i've started working on Lycini and put together what I found to be some quests and other things you can do to get Lycini Rep.

1. the Three Dendrom Weeklies give 2500 each. join Crossevents@faeblight or crossraids@faeblight to find a group to get these done each week.
    2. Make sure and go back to Pellandane or Cape Jule. Quests in these two zones give Lycini rep. You can use addons like quest finder to find any quests you might have missed.
    3. Onslaughts from these zones give Lycini rep and can be done daily.

I know a lot of people grind Lycini rep by doing Major Rifts in City Core but thought for the people who don't like "grind" the same thing over and over can use these tips.

Anyone else have any other ways to get Lycini rep?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TGArthur View Post
    The Torvan Hunter event, is this a world event that just happens or a storyline related quest?
    No one can answer this? Is this a zone event? What's the Zone event called in Dendrome?

Quote Originally Posted by TGArthur View Post
    No one can answer this? Is this a zone event? What's the Zone event called in Dendrome?
    Any Dendrome zone event that starts with "Hunt".

+ Reply to Thread