+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Summerfest Pet Guide

  1. #31
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Faeblight

    Anyone know the current timer after patch for the pets on Faeblight? I've been running around well over two hours trying to find this Green Cobra.

  2. #32
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hope everyone is finding their pets okay! Thanks for everyone posting additional spawn locations. Normally posts cannot be edited after 5 minutes but I will try to ask the community managers if I can possibly get permission to update my maps after the event ends so it is up to date next year.

    If you find any other locations not mentioned in this guide, let me know!

  3. #33
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krutonius View Post
    Just patrolled the Gloamwood routes again @Hailol from 3:43 server time to 3:48 server time and no luck I wish I was as good as the OP
    The first time I hunted the spider in Gloamwood I tried for hours with no luck. Then I was just standing there in the spawn point in the middle of the zone and I saw the capture button pop up. I hit my macro but didn't target him. I panic and frantically look around for the dark little critter on the dark ground. Thankfully, I found him and caught him before he despawned.

    That's when I realized my macro was looking for "Tamed Deepfang Hatchling" and the actual creature is just called "Tamed Deepfang" so I probably wasted those hours when it might have been there.

    Keep checking and spamming that targeting macro as you run! Also, don't forget to double check your timer calculation and make sure you aren't 5 minutes off.

  4. #34
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phejdra View Post
    Anyone know the current timer after patch for the pets on Faeblight? I've been running around well over two hours trying to find this Green Cobra.
    I do not know the spawn timer but someone in the guild Reborn on Faeblight, named Mayana, I believe, was hunting them tonight and had the spawn timer. It may have been someone else in Reborn but I think it was them.

  5. #35
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Mayana

    Quote Originally Posted by bushkanaka86 View Post
    I do not know the spawn timer but someone in the guild Reborn on Faeblight, named Mayana, I believe, was hunting them tonight and had the spawn timer. It may have been someone else in Reborn but I think it was them.
    That character doesn't exist The Cobra is literally the last one I need. And it's really frustrating me.

  6. #36
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21

    Default

    your best bet for cobra?
    get 3 people.

    1 person at the dunes of akala spawn
    1 person running back and forth inbetween the other 2 known spawns.....
    and one last person running randomly around the map spamming target macro.

    I camped around 6 hours for that green cobra (finally got it at the spawn near droughtlands).

    I can almost say with certainty that there are either:
    1) More spawn points than the 3 known ones for green cobra
    2) Pets don't necessarily spawn every hour

    now..... if someone knows other spawn points for mini mordant, it would be appreciated

  7. #37
    Shadowlander Krutonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushkanaka86 View Post
    The first time I hunted the spider in Gloamwood I tried for hours with no luck. Then I was just standing there in the spawn point in the middle of the zone and I saw the capture button pop up. I hit my macro but didn't target him. I panic and frantically look around for the dark little critter on the dark ground. Thankfully, I found him and caught him before he despawned.

    That's when I realized my macro was looking for "Tamed Deepfang Hatchling" and the actual creature is just called "Tamed Deepfang" so I probably wasted those hours when it might have been there.

    Keep checking and spamming that targeting macro as you run! Also, don't forget to double check your timer calculation and make sure you aren't 5 minutes off.
    I did the times correctly didn't I? If one pet despawned at 1:38 then the next should spawn at 2:43 and then 3:48 correct? I'm frustrated cause both my brother and I have been near the Deepfang Hatchling at some point but this was before I even knew about the rare pet spawns.

  8. #38
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I dunno about this Cobra, but I really hope these micro patches fixing Window's Updates breaking everything are done, I can't keep a spawn timer to save my skin.

  9. #39
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Spawn timer: Faeblight

    The Green Cobra despawned at approximately 1:30 servertime on Faeblight. Whatever this means to any Faeblight people out there.

  10. #40
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Spawn Timer : Gelidra

    The Black Coyote despawned at 11:55 (GMT) on Gelidra. An hour before, I managed to get the Green Cobra at 10:46.

  11. #41
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Anyone have a US timer? Shatterbone, preferably?

  12. #42
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    8/18/2013

    Critter despawn time on Shatterbone is 11:32 EST.

  13. #43
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krutonius View Post
    I did the times correctly didn't I? If one pet despawned at 1:38 then the next should spawn at 2:43 and then 3:48 correct? I'm frustrated cause both my brother and I have been near the Deepfang Hatchling at some point but this was before I even knew about the rare pet spawns.
    If you posted what you meant to say, then your timers are incorrect.

    If one DESPAWNED at 1:38, the next SPAWN time is exactly 1 hour, 2:38. Then you add 65 minutes and that is your new spawn time. Pets stay up for approximately 5 minutes so they should be up at:

    2:38-2:43
    3:43-3:48
    3:48-4:53
    etc.

    However, many server restarts mean spawn timers = poop.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gundula View Post
    your best bet for cobra?
    get 3 people.

    1 person at the dunes of akala spawn
    1 person running back and forth inbetween the other 2 known spawns.....
    and one last person running randomly around the map spamming target macro.

    I camped around 6 hours for that green cobra (finally got it at the spawn near droughtlands).

    I can almost say with certainty that there are either:
    1) More spawn points than the 3 known ones for green cobra
    2) Pets don't necessarily spawn every hour

    now..... if someone knows other spawn points for mini mordant, it would be appreciated
    Just remember, if you can't find the mini mordant in the next 3 days, he only costs 300 Merit Badges from the vendor.

    If you know the spawn times but can't seem to find a specific pet, don't give yourself to much of a headache. When I was trying to find the bunny for the 2nd time, I would quest, then run back to the spawn points right before the time was up, check both spawn points, then just run around the zone spamming in case I could find another spawn point. I started to doubt my spawn timer because I checked probably 10 different hours over 2 days without finding it. Then, 1 time, I went there to get him and he was there right on time with my spawn timer.

    Play like normal, spawn time comes, get to the zone and run to the spawn points. If you don't find him, go back to questing and check in an hour.

  14. #44
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I just want to say a big thank you to the OP. I managed to get all the pets in one day today - her spawns and times were right on the money!

  15. #45
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default White Squirrel spotted

    Just wanted to thank OP for this amazing guide. Was finally able to track down the elusive White Squirrel this morning! Heads up fellow Greybriar-ians - critter despawned at 11:37 so I reckon the next spawn is 12:37pm PST (8/19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts