+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aoe farming locations with fast or instant respawn times

Soulwalker

Default aoe farming locations with fast or instant respawn times

forgive me for posting here but there was no category for this type of post.
    i wanted to start up a aoe locations guide as no one since i cant find one so since starting at level 1 i been keeping a eye out for these locations

starting zone
    deathbound thrall
    quest number (3)
    re spawn time very fast

note: at this level you want run out of things to kill may not be best farming spot but its 1st aoe spot that could be good for farming no idea did not stay there long but i did some level grinding on it
    Last edited by sarahabercrombie; 08-02-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Soulwalker

please list any any spots you know of and if you know list about how much you can make at that location in just coin drop as well as how meny gear drop and other drops

Sounds like botters would have a lot of valuable input for this thread.

Plane Touched

This is a terrible thread idea. Mobs can be aoe pulled all over the game. We're posting to farm in the starter zone (terminus etc.) really? Wow...i don't even....wow.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkies79 View Post
    This is a terrible thread idea. Mobs can be aoe pulled all over the game. We're posting to farm in the starter zone (terminus etc.) really? Wow...i don't even....wow.
    Can't stand people like you. Its not a terrible idea. Listing all the aoe farm spots would be a great resource. She listed a low level spot just to get the thread started. Why don't you post something useful. Mobs cant be aoe pulled all over the game because the majority of them are too far spread apart to be worth it. Get it derp? wow, just omg, wow omg omgomg wow.

* I don't know of any spots yet but if I find one i'll post it.

+ Reply to Thread