+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By intrinsc

Thread: Balloon Stomp - Raid 200+/hr Event tickets.

Default Balloon Stomp - Raid 200+/hr Event tickets.

Start an open raid. Once you fill up to prevent a lot of people from going afk and just collecting quest change the raid to private. Start kicking out the people that are inactive and not participating.
    Warn them then kick them if they dont start to help stomp balloons.

Then yell, Balloon Stomp quest raid looking for X more. Shared stomps. Please send tell for invite. Must be active.

By doing this and everyone stomping you will get one event ticket in less than 10 seconds. It adds up quick.

But you must be able to run to quest giver and turn in quest quickly and continue stomping. To do this set up a macro.

Name: Balloon Stomp
    #show (whatever ability)
    target umenth
    interact umenth

The most efficient way is to have a raid leader and an assistant. Have one watch inactives and kick while the other yell/invites. You can choose to go public but you wont get tickets as fast because half of them will wait at the quest turn in.

After doing this for about an hour I myself got 240+ event tickets.

Here is a video of my brother and I doing it. I was getting tired since it was 130 am and I had to go to work in a few hours. But you can see when I am not messing up the quest turn in I am getting a event ticket in less than 10 seconds per ticket.

Hope this helps your farming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sCi7eXAFI&hd=1
    PVP Balance suggestion. Balance Items/Stats, Skills and Matchmaking.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...p-balance.html

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shadokin View Post
    Start an open raid. Once you fill up to prevent a lot of people from going afk and just collecting quest change the raid to private. Start kicking out the people that are inactive and not participating.
    Warn them then kick them if they dont start to help stomp balloons.

Then yell, Balloon Stomp quest raid looking for X more. Shared stomps. Please send tell for invite. Must be active.

By doing this and everyone stomping you will get one event ticket in less than 10 seconds. It adds up quick.

But you must be able to run to quest giver and turn in quest quickly and continue stomping. To do this set up a macro.

Name: Balloon Stomp
    #show (whatever ability)
    target umenth
    interact umenth

The most efficient way is to have a raid leader and an assistant. Have one watch inactives and kick while the other yell/invites. You can choose to go public but you wont get tickets as fast because half of them will wait at the quest turn in.

After doing this for about an hour I myself got 240+ event tickets.

Here is a video of my brother and I doing it. I was getting tired since it was 130 am and I had to go to work in a few hours. But you can see when I am not messing up the quest turn in I am getting a event ticket in less than 10 seconds per ticket.

Hope this helps your farming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sCi7eXAFI&hd=1
    You don't have to run out to deliver the quest, just go to the corner of the quest tent inside of the ballong ring and you can turn it in, all whilst still jumping even ;)

This is ridiculous. So much ability lag because the servers has to process so much jumping.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by leaa View Post
    You don't have to run out to deliver the quest, just go to the corner of the quest tent inside of the ballong ring and you can turn it in, all whilst still jumping even ;)
    Yeah, that was what I was doing. I guess I didn't specify that you can turn in from inside the balloon jumping area if you run to the corner.

Just make sure everyone is not just jumping on the corner and staying there. If only four balloons are spawning in the corner all of you would only be making four balloons verses the almost 30 all over the ring per jump spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    This is ridiculous. So much ability lag because the servers has to process so much jumping.
    What server are you on? I'm on Deepstrike and saw no lag issues last night when the carnival opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Macro usage is awesome

#show skill
    tar ferer
    wait 1
    interact ferer

Win, jump and hit the key while jumping and just keep going. Even better when you macro your jump button to constantly spam jump every .5 secs.

You do know you can just stand next to the seacap ring guy, add the quest item to your number 1 hotkey and just spam the bind while clicking the gtAoE in one place. You get your ticket just as quick, between 5 and 15 secs, usually under 10.

No moving, no jumping, no organisation, no reliance on others.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Laethys, have you tried him?
    I don't log in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    What server are you on? I'm on Deepstrike and saw no lag issues last night when the carnival opened.
    The legendary Faeblight with its legendary over-population.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Hopefully this will help to rein in the recent hike in artifact prices. If not, I will soon be able to buy the entire AH anyway. I've made 500 plat from arti sales already doing exactly this for about 90 minutes in total, with loads more blues still up on the AH as I type.
    Yes, I raid in pink, what of it?
    FT: 4/4 :: EE:4/5
    Not copying strats since 2011

I'd guess the cross faction ah sent blue arti prices through the roof. Whereas before I would sell for around 24, now for some I don't mind posting at 70ish. Awesome until I decide to start collecting, lol.

Rqp

That's exactly what I was doing yesterday

and now ...they are going to nerf it. thanks >_<

Quote Originally Posted by NzFox View Post
    and now ...they are going to nerf it. thanks >_<
    They are not going to nerf it. It has been commonly known that you can raid it. I just put a guide up because a lot of people still did not know about it.

+ Reply to Thread