+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vanity Pet and Mount Guide

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Vanity Pet and Mount Guide

This is a vanity pet and mount guide that I decided to put together because I haven’t found anything like it yet. It is by no means complete I’m sure, but I have added as much information as I could gather about each pet/mount and how to obtain them. I will continue to add information and new pets/mounts as I find them. Please enjoy and leave feedback about missing info for updates and opinions as I am considering taking this guide to the next level if it does well =)

Vanity Pets:
    Arcane Excavator : Obtained through the completion of the artifact set Scarlet Gorge.
    Arcane Lifter : Obtained through the Glory of the Gorge achievement.
    Shiny Lil’ Trinket : Promotional pet received by pre-ordering the collector’s edition of Rift
    Bog Shambler : Purchased from Enrinke Shinuas or Fenric Duboard for 10 Lucky Coins.
    Chipmunk : Obtained through the completion of the artifact set Relics of Freemarch.
    Stone Egg : This is one of three pets to choose from if you pre-ordered Rift.
    Cornish Rex : Obtained through the completion of the Droughtlands Triumphant achievement.
    Corpus Kitty : Promotional pet received by pre-ordering Rift from D2D.
    Fae Squirrel : Purchased from Razeed Vithalis or Quartermaster Queb for 5000 Planarite.
    Flame Squirrel : Purchased from Atlas Nicolo or Quartermaster Unkrat for 5000 Planarite.
    Fluffy : Obtained through a drop in Warfronts.
    Forest Disruptor : Purchased from Enrinke Shinuas or Fenric Duboard for 10 Lucky Coins.
    Forest Protector : Obtained through the completion of the artifact set Silverwood.
    Forest Striker Hatchling : Obtained through the completion of the artifact collection Gloamwood.
    Ghost Schreechling : Obtained from item drop in Deepstrike Mines.
    Green Roc : Obtained through the Stonefield Savior achievement.
    Grey Siamese Cat : Purchased from Enrinke Shinuas or Fenric Duboard for 10 Lucky Coins.
    Harbringer of Regulos : Obtained through rift loot rewards.
    Mordant Crawler Hatchling : Purchased from Enrinke Shinuas or Fenric Duboard for 10 Lucky Coins.
    Mort : Reward for the completion of the quest Saga of the Endless: Glut of Greenscale
    Pearlescent Conch : This is one of three pets to choose from if you pre-ordered Rift.
    Pet Dragon Whelp : Purchased from Quartermaster Kemar in Shimmersand for 7 platinum.
    Pet Gravemaker : Purchased from Quartermaster Savija in Stillmoor for 7 platinum.
    Pet Oreling : Purchased from Quartermaster Verdson in Granite Falls for 7 platinum.
    Pet Werewolf : Purchased from Sardon Kenrad in Gloamwood Pines.
    Pet Yeti : Purchased from Master at Arms Varis in Iron Pine Peak for 7 platinum.
    Red Roc : Obtained through the completion of the artifact set Artifacts of Stonefield.
    Scorched Collar : This is one of three pets to choose from if you pre-ordered Rift.
    Scorpion : Obtained by completing the artifact collection Artifacts of Droughtlands.
    Scotty’s Companion Whistle : Obtained by completing all of the Scotty Quest chain.
    Screechling Crate : No information on this pet yet.
    Shade Squirrel : Purchased from Jorostir Kios or Quartermaster Roter for 5000 Planarite.
    Shambler Hatchling : Promotional pet received by pre-ordering Rift from Walmart.
    Sparkling Geode : Obtained by purchasing the physical collector's edition of Rift and opting for the pet instead of the flashdrive. I've been told this was only for EU.
    Spot : Obtained by completing the artifact collection Rorf Collection; Awesome Reward.
    Spirit of Tears : Obtained through the completion of the artifact set Critter Tears.
    Stone Squirrel : Purchased from Oyugun Dashbora or Quartermaster Gekko for 5000 Planarite.
    Storm Squirrel : Purchased from Bolorma Pavro or Quartermaster Ciaba for 5000 Planarite.
    Tide Squirrel : Purchased from Lisra Zaro or Quartermaster Meena for 5000 Planarite.
    White Bunny : Purchased from Enrinke Shinuas or Fenric Duboard for 10 Lucky Coins.

NEW!

Basalisk : Obtained through the completion of the artifact collection Scarwood Reach Artifacts.
    Blood Grove Hatchling : Obtained through the Ruler of Scarwood achievement.
    Cloven Stoneram : Obtained through the completion of the artifact collection Moonshade Highlands.
    Corpse Candle : No information on this pet yet.
    Hagbrood Hatchling : Purchased from Sister Belladonna in Sanctum for 100 Otherworldy Sourcestones.
    Pile of Sugar : No information on this pet yet.
    Shade Touched Hound : Purchased from Sister Belladonna in Sanctum for 100 Otherworldy Sourcestones.
    Shade Touched Scarab : Purchased from Sister Belladonna in Sanctum for 100 Otherworldy Sourcestones.
    Last edited by Ehre; 04-26-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updates made per the author's request

Shadowlander

Mort is a reward from the Saga of the Endless quest chain.

A guildie received it today, but I forgot the name of the part of the chain. I do know that it is the quest BEFORE the quest that tells you to go into Greenscale.

This is great. Someone should sticky it!
    "If you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them" - Richard Bach
    "Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness..." - Anonymous

Great list of help for new players! Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    This is great. Someone should sticky it!
    Definitely!

WOW thank you OP this was very helpfull.
    Im a little dark rain cloud hovering here over the honey tree, for every one knows a rain cloud wont eat honey not a drip.

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Mounts

Mount Guide is being made right now...It will be up in a few as a new thread. For some reason it won't let me edit the original post to add it.....
    Last edited by Ehre; 03-24-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Telaran

Fluffy is a drop in warfronts

Soulwalker

scottys companion whistle is from completing all of the scotty quest chain

fantastic, thank you for this

Great guide, Ehre! We've added it to our Rift Community Guide Compendium.

As a heads-up, post edit times are set very low so if you need to make any updates to this guide, please send any or the Rift Moderators a PM and we'll work with you to get the edits made.

Thanks!

You get Spot by completing the Rorf's collection (the one with the purple artifact), its a white cat with big black spots.

The scorpion is from the Droughtlands collection.
    Last edited by Terpsichore; 03-24-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Very awesome!!!
    LunaticWoda
    Deepstrike Server
    eXotic Occult
    www.exoticoccult.com

HOLY CRAP IS THIS A NORMAL POST ON THE FORUMS?!!?

Sorry I had to use caps to keep the flow going on these forums!! :P

j/k tho, great job!! Thank you!

Anyone find where Scotty's Pet comes from yet? I believe it's his rat.

Arcane Lifter is from Glory of the Gorge achievement.
    Green Roc is from Stonefield Saviour achievement.
    There is also a pet called Blood Grove Hatchling, it's from Ruler of Scarwood achievement, but i don't think it's listed on ZAM yet.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ent=spidey.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast