+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Oh.My.God.

Soulwalker

Default Oh.My.God.

This seems to be an ongoing trend in the MMO's that I've played.. Healers are 872013847087238537530x stronger than ANY DPS. It takes, literally, 5+ DPS to kill one healer. Warfronts with too many healers aren't even fun.. They need a 50%-75% nerf in heals per second in battlegrounds.

This just in: People in an MMO complain about healers in PvP. No one has seen this before, so we're not sure how the community will take this news.

Rift Chaser

Hyperbole is fun!

Banned

Then you would not get heals in pve :O You just need to silence them or out dps there heals

Plane Touched

Once Trion finishes your request and the healers are crippled to the point of not being fun to play anymore, do you swear to not complain when you receive no heals in a Warfront due to lack of healers?

now this is true, from my experience, it always seem that thy spam insta heal and lose no mana
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/3/7/0/0/4323700ckvbc.png

Teamwork people teamwork. Start piling yo.

"Thats right $%$%'s, I got a crossbow."

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    Once Trion finishes your request and the healers are crippled to the point of not being fun to play anymore, do you swear to not complain when you receive no heals in a Warfront due to lack of healers?
    Admittedly, its a fine line the devs have to walk, but healers are ridiculously OP in this game. There's so much aoe healing flying around that you can't kill anything, and I have already been in several warfronts where having too many healers on both sides has led to long boring stalemates, or one side having more healers leads to one sided stompfests. Its like Warhammer all over again.

Yeah and by the same token, it takes 10 Healers, all day, to kill you back. That's the trade, yes my Sentinel can take a beating, but you'll fall asleep before I can whittle you down.
    So, you think healthcare is a "right"? Then you also support the indenturing and/or enslavement of healthcare workers. Healthcare isn't a naturally occurring phenomenon like sunshine or air, someone else has to produce it, at a cost of their own time, and thus a portion of their life. So, be careful of what you would have the government claim for you at the point of a gun...

Rift Disciple

The real problem is not that healers are overpowered, it is that people don't think to use their class abilities. Most people just try and hit as hard as possible, how many people do you think are actually trying to lock down healers with interrupts and CC? That's what it is for you know.

Intelligent play balances group pvp, not unnecessary nerfs.

I have no issues with killing them, just need to either drain the mana or silence them... or in my case I just DPS them and interupt them to death. Big heals require time and the small heals can not keep up to burst so when they get down and start to cast that slow spell you need to knockback or something to interupt them.... if you dont have these abilites than add them to your spec, or simply avoid them.

If you are talking Warfronts most have support healers and other classes aiding so yes they can seem very powerful. But that could be said for any class with enough support to aid them...

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox4000 View Post
    This seems to be an ongoing trend in the MMO's that I've played.. Healers are 872013847087238537530x stronger than ANY DPS. It takes, literally, 5+ DPS to kill one healer. Warfronts with too many healers aren't even fun.. They need a 50%-75% nerf in heals per second in battlegrounds.
    lol pvp tears

Telaran

Seriously just wait until you get healing debuffs..

You can't fix broken players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Rift Chaser

Odds on OP being one of the nerds crying for heals in WFs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast