+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Can someone test soothing radiance?

Ascendant

Default Can someone test soothing radiance?

Kenislaw in pvp heals a ridiculous amount using warden. I noticed them a long time ago, and recently again. When I asked them in the wf chat what exploit or pve item they were using they stated they didn't know what I was talking about. I then looked at them they had all pvp save for level 65 totem soothing radiance. I then called them out for being a bad liar and they replied basically by saying are you going to report it, and to "add it to the list of items" meaning its someone who reads the pvp threads. Kind of tired of exploiters and people achieving high skill levels due to exploiting. I've also seen them in all pve gear before so I am not certain if that's the only item that they have used, knowingly.

Can someone test this totem if they have it to see if it is broken in pvp and adds all its stats and is usable?

Also, TOS to me is pointless when people exploit and cheat in game but Gamigo does nothing about it. If someone from Gamigo reads this its a joke to enforce TOS on a forum, yet ignore all the exploits and cheats we've been talking about and do nothing but ignore us. Hence I ignore TOS (just an fyi).

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Kenislaw in pvp heals a ridiculous amount using warden. I noticed them a long time ago, and recently again. When I asked them in the wf chat what exploit or pve item they were using they stated they didn't know what I was talking about. I then looked at them they had all pvp save for level 65 totem soothing radiance. I then called them out for being a bad liar and they replied basically by saying are you going to report it, and to "add it to the list of items" meaning its someone who reads the pvp threads. Kind of tired of exploiters and people achieving high skill levels due to exploiting. I've also seen them in all pve gear before so I am not certain if that's the only item that they have used, knowingly.

Can someone test this totem if they have it to see if it is broken in pvp and adds all its stats and is usable?

Also, TOS to me is pointless when people exploit and cheat in game but Gamigo does nothing about it. If someone from Gamigo reads this its a joke to enforce TOS on a forum, yet ignore all the exploits and cheats we've been talking about and do nothing but ignore us. Hence I ignore TOS (just an fyi).
    --
    Hiya Wrastion-
    I think you are speaking about this item?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dizbo; 01-23-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    --
    Hiya Wrastion-
    I think you are speaking about this item?
    Spoiler!
    I am. I took a screenshot of his toon with that equipped.

Honestly though Im not sure how he hits really high hps using warden. As in Ive seen him maintain (yes maintain)15k hps in full pve gear before using warden. If anyone knows anything about warden its nigh unusable in pvp its that bad, which is how I spotted them on the first place and knew some major exploit was going on or pve items majorly boosting output. That item alone doesnt account for it, although if the full stats go through maybe thats doing it since bolstering and the numbers work weird in how pvp stats are.

As an aside they arent a very good player. Im just pointing this out because the output is way off when the player isnt even utilizing the exploit to its fullest. The wf today there were like 7 players and they are doing 9-10k hps as warden, not even all sticking together. We all know how aoe is dependent on stacked players. Just an example.

Telaran

lol there isnt any warden exploits at all.

most people dont play it cuz its so squishy but it does an insane amount of healing.

didnt you know that?

#riftplayerssmh

that off hand doesnt proc in pvp either btw.
    Last edited by Snugglepuss; 01-23-2021 at 11:45 PM.

Ascendant

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglepuss View Post
    lol there isnt any warden exploits at all.

most people dont play it cuz its so squishy but it does an insane amount of healing.

didnt you know that?

#riftplayerssmh
    I already stated the totem wouldnt explain his numbers.

I heal usually double to triple your heals in any given wf, on 3 of my toons. Even on my rogue. I seriously dont believe you even know what rift meter is, let alone hps. This includes cleric.

Warden does not do an insane amount of healing, which is why no one uses it. You dont use it, hence what are you even talking about? Ive literally never seen you use it. This guy stands out because he does use it. In other words, he blows your heals away in your mix puri spec using an aoe spec, even when there are few people around.

I already know your spec and output, because I pay attention. You really should download rift meter.

Sorry but your angry posts are just that. I also cant take you seriously because Ive literally seen you do <1 million dps and <1 million heals in some wfs (total-as in registered literal numbers on the wf board), and Im sitting at 7 million heals. I honestly have no clue what your doing some wfs. Feel free to comment again though.

Edit: Feel free to back up your claim though and show us some full warden massive heals your talking about. I would love to see it. Make sure we see the breakdown of abilities, k?
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-24-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Plane Touched

if there is something working for cleric as heal it should be a good news and not the contrary. "exploits" would be the only way to make a spec works because nobody will change anything in gamingo team.
    however, i'm not sure 15k hps in pure aoe spec is something big

Telaran

Shotts@Seastone here good morning everyone. Wrastion so the build your asking about is the Warden/Sentinel build. Atleast 41 points the for the legendary and enough points for marked by the light. The 41 ability if spammed with a auto clicker causes that 41 ability to be used off cooldown and to proc Marked by The Light way more than it should be. Kenislaw and 1 other cleric occasionally use. Basically makes cleric heals as strong as a warrior.

Mbtl spammer has no gcd wile proccing a ****ty splash heal buff. Kinda like Arbiter Soothing Waters out of combat.
    Na peps found the exploit by accident. I think around the time when Battlepass healing quests and Healing Flood spam was the go-to and someone just slapped random **** in a autoclicker macro (alot of Na exploits got kicked off by Battle Pass quests)
    When it became a topic a year ago, pvp 'mains' handelt it as 'not so broken' and as 'a chance for cleric'. Still the few who use it handle it as secrit holy grale.
    It's terrible gameplay and mindnumbingly stupid - but they prefer it over 1.5 sec gcd warden and Sentinel - which tells alot.

The totem adds no healing. The absorb is still bis for pve Chanter.
    Would not be surprised if it absorbs the full amount in pvp and took so long for someone to use it ^^.
    5% pvp dmg from 2 pvp weps for a healer lol - just use 3x 65 weps with heal effects.

Chance that the person in question really uses a 61 Warden. But using abilities properly instead of spamming Geyser or Open Water- Effusion.

There are quite alot- even the majority- who enter class, soul and ability performance talks while using them on 50-70% efficiency.

Using that totem over the pvp totem aka stat stone is a normal thought process tbh.
    The totem's Effect is calles 'Outpouring Essence'
    Soothing Radiance DOES NOT ADD HEALING- however Outporing Essence has no igcd- it's absorbs refresh as quick as you heal.

There is a trinket that is not supposed to work in pvp. It drops off normal Arak and 'heals 50% of the target's missing health'

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-24_160326.jpg
    ^ This is not supposed to procc in pvp but might be a thing.
    On ppl with 300k hp, this could add 4.500 hps

@Wraston you didn't screenshot the healing breakdown?
    Last edited by Shas; 01-24-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Ascendant

Thanks Shas and Shotts for your informative, honest answers.

Thanks Snuggle for being clueless and wrong, and Sylaen thanks for your opinion which wasnt asked for-you avoided the actual question.

Funny how the same people are helpful and accurate and the same people are, well, less then helpful.

So its an exploit. Shas I will have to see if I screenshotted the breakdown Im not sure if I did I was busy in real life at the time they were on my team. Ironically in the same wf a player was exploiting the MA port while holding an objective to make a Karthan Ridge non-competetive. It seems avoiding competition is the mindset of a lot of “skilled” players.

So its an exploit. Shas I will have to see if I screenshotted the breakdown Im not sure if I did I was busy in real life at the time they were on my team. Ironically in the same wf a player was exploiting the MA port while holding an objective to make a Karthan Ridge non-competetive. It seems avoiding competition is the mindset of a lot of “skilled” players.

Well if the mindset is to "win games quick" to "get more boxes" to "finally drop fragments" and maybe- maybe one day "start playing normally once the gear is complete"-

ofc people go with the effective way- remember the Nmt "kill 1000 people" weekly farm raids..

Maybe just maybe- giving fragments boxes to everyone in the warfront when it ends (together with the improved droprates)- and boxes with some better drops like consumes and plat for winners might be a thing.

Alot of people enter pvx thes days with the mindset of "just getting it done" instead of "having a good time".
    Which is fine for them and their friends- but i have always promoted against this weird approach as soon as strangers/ guests are involved.

And again- if you have a strong 400iq trick but are too scared to show it or talk about to not risk it to get fixed- well then your "trick" is a gamebreaking piece of trash.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-24-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Why is it so hard to accept that someone who played the game worked and obtained an item and is now using it? Why is this hard to accept when you can do the same thing? These items would otherwise sit completely useless. Where in the geneva convention is there a law forbidding this in a warfront. What pvp is so pure and illustrious that god forbid a pve item was used. I get it entirely game-breaking remove it. You know what makes pvp fun? overcoming obstacles that were once thought of as to difficult to do so.

I may argue it would actually be detrimental to the game to remove these items. giving the incentive to do old content like ****comet of ahnket****. People wouldn't cry if they had these items, the issue is many people think this raid is too hard.

Go into comet of ahnket and get it yourself. I can nearly do the raid on my own. The amount of tears I receive due to me using a shield is immense. People who are mad about these items are scared to try and do an old raid basically.

Just go and do it.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 01-24-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Why is it so hard to accept that someone who played the game worked and obtained an item and is now using it? Why is this hard to accept when you can do the same thing? These items would otherwise sit completely useless. Where in the geneva convention is there a law forbidding this in a warfront. What pvp is so pure and illustrious that god forbid a pve item was used. I get it entirely game-breaking remove it. You know what makes pvp fun? overcoming obstacles that were once thought of as to difficult to do so.

I may argue it would actually be detrimental to the game to remove these items. giving the incentive to do old content like ****comet of ahnket****. People wouldn't cry if they had these items, the issue is many people think this raid is too hard.

Go into comet of ahnket and get it yourself. I can nearly do the raid on my own. The amount of tears I receive due to me using a shield is immense. People who are mad about these items are scared to try and do an old raid basically.

Just go and do it.
    I used to pve on Rift. Its not hard.

That being said pve items are not meant to get through to pvp. Its why almost all pve items are bolstered down.....so that answers your question on the game makers intent. Last year they corrected the earrings to not work in pve. They didnt purposefully allow those items through-they just went bankrupt before they could fix them. Your whole thinking is screwed up on this.

No one is scared to do an old raid. Your delusional if you think thats why most dont have it. A lot of pvp’ers just want to pvp, and some of us dislike unfair advantages and would rather rely on skill, win or lose. Your philosophy is completely different.

Imagine if everyone grabbed the broken pve items it would be ******ed pvp. Your healing for way more then anything else stacking pots, reliquary, and that broken heal in pvp. In any wf without healers your most healed if you didnt know this. I remember a primalist during its broken time also using a pve heal item. Every wf was boring no one could kill them (because of that item). The same philosophy you espouse justifies them as well.

Using that shield is just a crutch. Instead of playing better at melee and switching specs as needed you complain and beat on others using warrior (so so surprised there) and heal up while no one else at all save an actual healer can live that long. Go melee when the wf allows and switch to RB or tempest or Reaver when it doesnt. Every wf is different. I literally switch from ranged to melee depending on the wf or how grouped enemies stay. And yes, I successfully melee all the time. Several warriors do so, without the unintended broken pve shield.

Honestly you seem to try to justify every single broken thing in this game and actively seek to utilize it. Integrity is a real thing, even if its no longer enforced by a almost nonexistent Gamigo. You might want to look up the definition of integrity before replying back, or anyone else for that matter.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-24-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Jokes on everyone that pvp issues were not on the list for a long while.

Cancelbuff-coalescence-guard wep options exist and some cheapshots will use it.
    And whenever there is something controvers, there is a troll feeling all smart about it.

As degenerate this guy's argumentation is, it takes more than 3 who care to get fixes rolling.

lol
    I still wonder to date how this Konstantene guy has not been banned from the game yet, considering how toxic he is ingame. I already told you it's counter productive to argue with people like these. They are driven by grief, insecurities, hate, self-denial and midlife crisis.

Regarding the topic, it is safe to simply accept the state of the game. Nothing beneficial will be done for PVP or in other areas of the game as long as this awful company has the rights to the game.

Lost Ark will get a release date soon. It has very competitive PVP according to some Korean friends of mine. It has really cool CC mechanics. Check out this PVP guide from a Russian streamer.
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 01-25-2021 at 04:11 AM.

Telaran

In my opinion the marked by the light exploit makes a cleric healer somewhat viable with the fluff heals. it’s not a big deal to me. More healing isn’t a bad thing at all. However even though he used this he was still out healed that match by two mage healers. Just saying. Not to mention there wasn’t a warrior healer in the match lol so to me this exploit is not by any means ground breaking and something to be mad about. Cleric needs the help lol. Should be the last spell they fix imo. Shotts@Seastone if y’all don’t like konsta just kill him in game. idk why y’all wanna argue. You guys act like Konsta is impossible to kill when he’s not. He’s a good melee warrior who’s hard countered by ranged which is the meta for us right now. instead of being mad here take it to the warfronts please. and for the record i have no problems with anyone in this game and have only been playing for just over a year. So i don’t know y’all’s drama but it’s pretty stupid to read all of it on a forum were tryna keep pvp. see y’all in the WFs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast