+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Can someone test soothing radiance?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    u shoud try again inqui to see what is needed as buff/debuff compared to easy lock
    it s not fun to me to use ror to run, i prefer use it agressively but with the ranged meta it s not possible
    about "exploit", it's just commun thing. nobody in Wow pretend a vanish cheap shot, sap cheap shot or death a blind are exploit, it's just pure simple knowledge
    again, the pvp level in rift is so low compared to Wow u will not understand. some rift players tried few arena during SL time for what i remember and didn't do much there
    I told you before my spec and you refuse to change your safety build. Inq competes with lock if you make a good build. If you simply want to spam kill easy players to rack up numbers keep doing that and playing ROR when threatened by a better build or skilled player.

Literally in one wf you ROR every time I full dotted you. It was the easiest thing to do to take you out of the game. I went on to top kills and every single time you came for a flag you ran as soon as dotted. I literally thought I was going to fight you but holy crap man your go-to tactic when dotted was to flee. Funny, then, that I wrote how to fight a lock but you did none of what I stated. I.e. common sense thingy you wrote. You simply write things to sound elite, but lol, you have to engage a lock to actually fight one.

You dont understand balance because your stuck on one type of cookie cutter build. Locks arent OP, but to your build they are. Also, your stuck on not dying and avoiding objectives. Its like a boxer complaining he doesnt know how to counter his opponent yet he flees the ring everytime someone hits him hard. Go back and re-read how to fight a lock. I never mentioned ROR, just a clue-in. Also, using judicial privilege at the wrong time just to speed around and pursue one player while doing coalescence leaves you then vulnerable to other players and without its heal. You spam it all just to get a kill, leaving you without utility when faced with other players. Ive watched you play and this is you. ROR is your crutch.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 02-03-2021 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I told you before my spec and you refuse to change your safety build. Inq competes with lock if you make a good build. If you simply want to spam kill easy players to rack up numbers keep doing that and playing ROR when threatened by a better build or skilled player.

Literally in one wf you ROR every time I full dotted you. It was the easiest thing to do to take you out of the game. I went on to top kills and every single time you came for a flag you ran as soon as dotted. I literally thought I was going to fight you but holy crap man your go-to tactic when dotted was to flee. Funny, then, that I wrote how to fight a lock but you did none of what I stated. I.e. common sense thingy you wrote. You simply write things to sound elite, but lol, you have to engage a lock to actually fight one.

You dont understand balance because your stuck on one type of cookie cutter build. Locks arent OP, but to your build they are. Also, your stuck on not dying and avoiding objectives. Its like a boxer complaining he doesnt know how to counter his opponent yet he flees the ring everytime someone hits him hard. Go back and re-read how to fight a lock. I never mentioned ROR, just a clue-in. Also, using judicial privilege at the wrong time just to speed around and pursue one player while doing coalescence leaves you then vulnerable to other players and without its heal. You spam it all just to get a kill, leaving you without utility when faced with other players. Ive watched you play and this is you. ROR is your crutch.
    Truth hurts.

+10 for this thread devolving into a toxic dumpster fire

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    Have you read any of the other threads in the PVP forum? They're basically about the same or worse. You should know, you're in some of them, too. Stop generalizing.

Any thread touched by the names of sylaen, Aedynn, AVGVSTVS and the like always end up in toxic inferiority complex show-off. That also explains why same players depend on bugs and exploits to maintain their pixel manhood. It's their virtual vi.a.gra. It's when they even stalk me on my Twitch channel is when you know they are literally obsessed.

As long as this forum stays unmoderated, get used to it, or avoid it entirely. Make your own discord channel for instance and invite players you would like to converse with only. That's also a solution.

Wakanda forever!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 02-03-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Ascendant

Several players repeatedly defend exploits by personally attacking those calling the issues out. Its a trend as Ryco stated.

If said players were left out, read only the replies from those informing us of how people are exploiting. Most of them are pve players who test what we are mentioning. These are the good intentioned players. Also, note how most the same toxic people ignore the answers they gave.

This thread proved there are several concerning exploits and methods to break the game, even to the point of affecting the stability of the game and crashing people just so a select few can cheat. It also pointed to the fact its been going on for years.

It also proves we probably havent hit all the exploits out there when you gain new info most didnt know like finishing an already exploited serpent strike macro or that a autoclicker breaks some abilities.

We all know if it was breakable someone has been doing it on as many abilities as they can, with the good chance they shared this with select friends. Very experienced pvpe’rs would notice things off.

Its called perception guys. Look at my thread. I noticed a warden hitting numbers I know arent achievable. Note 0 of the toxic arguers notice or failed to post about anything on any odd performing players, let alone a lower performing soul like warden. I never mentioned it but I outheal and outlive that same warden. I just wanted answers on how he was cheating because it leads to other bigger cheats (and did).

Aedyn, like clockwork, swoops in to tell us its a skilled player or niche wf situation (which is normally far fetched since most these players perform the same via all their wfs (I guess Aedyn believes some player with a supra high healing boost on them is in every wf and at that the healer solely focus heals this tank to gain high heal numbers). Laughable to say the least. He is persistent, however, in doing this. Odd.

Konstantine actively abuses learned exploits and unabashedly defends their use. The same guy who states melee cant melee due to ranged plays serpent strike exploiting assassin rogue with slip away. If you go back far enough youll find posts on him raging about slip away rogues, yet here he is playing one with a pure cheat. Once puffpuff finished the macro he most likely scrambled to add it to his assassin. He also exploits (cheats), then shouts taunts at other players for being bad or losing 1v1. Seriously?

Sylaen adds next to nothing to any of these conversations other to insult and act lofty. He also provides no information until someone else points out the cheat (exploit), at which time you find out he already knew about it, didnt tell anyone, and yet still got on to tell you to play better. Once someone points out the cheat his response is your bad because you dont exploit.

The threads devolve into these things because exploiting players are scared their exploits might get fixed. Who else would so adamantly jump into every exploiting thread topic to denounce it or sideline the topic? If anything your one-liner should be asking why do the aforementioned 3 players keep doing this? Anyone take psychology 101? You dont need advanced psychology to know the answer.

Last, everyone should google exploiting or more specifically is exploiting cheating in a game. You will find many straightforward answers like this: In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. ... Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial.

If you are confused on which things in game are exploits and which arent Im just going to laugh.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 02-03-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Several players repeatedly defend exploits by personally attacking those calling the issues out. Its a trend as Ryco stated.

If said players were left out, read only the replies from those informing us of how people are exploiting. Most of them are pve players who test what we are mentioning. These are the good intentioned players. Also, note how most the same toxic people ignore the answers they gave.

This thread proved there are several concerning exploits and methods to break the game, even to the point of affecting the stability of the game and crashing people just so a select few can cheat. It also pointed to the fact its been going on for years.

It also proves we probably havent hit all the exploits out there when you gain new info most didnt know like finishing an already exploited serpent strike macro or that a autoclicker breaks some abilities.

We all know if it was breakable someone has been doing it on as many abilities as they can, with the good chance they shared this with select friends. Very experienced pvpe’rs would notice things off.

Its called perception guys. Look at my thread. I noticed a warden hitting numbers I know arent achievable. Note 0 of the toxic arguers notice or failed to post about anything on any odd performing players, let alone a lower performing soul like warden. I never mentioned it but I outheal and outlive that same warden. I just wanted answers on how he was cheating because it leads to other bigger cheats (and did).

Aedyn, like clockwork, swoops in to tell us its a skilled player or niche wf situation (which is normally far fetched since most these players perform the same via all their wfs (I guess Aedyn believes some player with a supra high healing boost on them is in every wf and at that the healer solely focus heals this tank to gain high heal numbers). Laughable to say the least. He is persistent, however, in doing this. Odd.

Konstantine actively abuses learned exploits and unabashedly defends their use. The same guy who states melee cant melee due to ranged plays serpent strike exploiting assassin rogue with slip away. If you go back far enough youll find posts on him raging about slip away rogues, yet here he is playing one with a pure cheat. Once puffpuff finished the macro he most likely scrambled to add it to his assassin. He also exploits (cheats), then shouts taunts at other players for being bad or losing 1v1. Seriously?

Sylaen adds next to nothing to any of these conversations other to insult and act lofty. He also provides no information until someone else points out the cheat (exploit), at which time you find out he already knew about it, didnt tell anyone, and yet still got on to tell you to play better. Once someone points out the cheat his response is your bad because you dont exploit.

The threads devolve into these things because exploiting players are scared their exploits might get fixed. Who else would so adamantly jump into every exploiting thread topic to denounce it or sideline the topic? If anything your one-liner should be asking why do the aforementioned 3 players keep doing this? Anyone take psychology 101? You dont need advanced psychology to know the answer.

Last, everyone should google exploiting or more specifically is exploiting cheating in a game. You will find many straightforward answers like this: In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. ... Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial.

If you are confused on which things in game are exploits and which arent Im just going to laugh.
    This.

Sylaen even has videos on his Youtube channel demonstrating some of the exploits. Look at the dates of the videos. That guy, together with Rootloci, Pluson, Balls and most of the SlashFlex EU people have been all over exploits for years (Rootloci even admitted it to me in a private chat, that Sylaen has always been using bugs) and have been sharing them among each other. Rootloci even passed these exploits on to the likes of Nivlak, Juicej, Jegodin and countless others on NA.

Anyone with an IQ in double digits should know why said people, including the ones that are actively exploiting now, are preoccupied with trying so hard to derail threads like this. Feel free to disagree, but you should then be aware to be a subject of inevitable judgment as well.

Wakanda forever!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 02-03-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Plane Touched

that's a good novel. everybody can kill an average lock, nothing new. you run away all the time wrastion or hide in team. u found some courage to go on me when i'm healing. of course i will not push on a lock if i'm getting target by other player at same time, that's common sense.
    u just live in a parallel universe with all your fantasy. i don't say ur bad, i say u try to find reason some perform better than you when it's just gameplay, gear, etc.a sh it dot which last 30s add nothing to ur burst compare to a +15% damage. go find a dummy and parse
    rootlocci/tackelberry just told u that because he may be upset i guess. what u will find in my vids is basic gameplay, some moves and in one some unfair use of instant mount some years ago.
    Last edited by sylaen; 02-03-2021 at 12:03 PM.

See that guy's reply above mine? Notice how he refuses to address any of the topic's issues? In addition, he has no constructive statements. He doesn't even bother to use syntax. Just wild swings towards his target and to top it off with his signature style of trying to use dry satire to insult, that only works in his native tounge, he finishes with "common sense" in his post that lacks any of it. And voila, there you have your picture book toxic player.

Wakanda forever!

Plane Touched

maybe we don't have the same definition of toxic player, marking me every wf, saying trash to your team about exploiting even my inqui canalisation or on your twitch is more the toxic attitude.
    keep going if u want, but i'm not sure u will be ablle to fool everybody very long

Again. Notice how he is still avoiding to stay on topic? I doubt he even took his time to read what most of us typed. He even admits to be stalking me on my Twitch streams (I stream intentionally for that fact, since him stalking me pushes my account closer to partner status).

He actively uses exploits as already proven in his Youtube videos. Yet, here he is acting all innocent calling everyone else "just bad".

Can someone test soothing radiance?-capture.jpg
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 02-03-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Plane Touched

i already gave my opinion about the topic. it's aoe healing. if ever it brings cleric heal to something good, then i don't mind because no any changes will arrive in the future. and i don't know who will bother to instal an autocliker for that

Again. Look at his response (above mine).

Now look at Wrastion's 101% on point description of him:

I hope this cleared things up about how this thread ended up how it did.

Wakanda forever!

Sword of Telara

In your definition of an exploiter not only are you yourself an exploiter but you are an AVID defender of exploiters like Ryco and don't even realize it. That is how brainwashed you are.

I can claim you as an exploiter based on your definition. For instance, the healing from the faith's freedom proc when using LFOTP isn't properly reduced in PvP yet your bread and butter spec depends on it. You are an exploiter for using it based on your own idea of exploiting.

If I didn't feel sorry for the state of clerics for years, I would have made it my vendetta to theorycraft and figure out all the broken stuff about it just to spite you since I barely play my cleric and I know its your main. But I am not that devious and wouldn't punish others.

As I said before, and I will again, in a different way say it. If you fix "things" that were being used without consideration of addressing how the change would indirectly effect other things and fix those in parrallel it would lead to more obnoxious imbalances.. like the state Mage now..

Do you even read your own post? You are such a hypocrite. Paraphrasing.." Mage is not OP but they can use a nerf" ..Do you know how dumb that sounds.. "I can handle mage easily" .. meanwhile you can't even break into the top 10 anything per week on the leaderboard for years.

I have screens of a lot of players.. Maybe close to 50+ players . None of the toons you named are in any one of them...That says a lot to me that you haven't done anything special for me to even pay any attention to in warfronts or you play even less than I do. Last warfront I played with you, you got your LFOTP broken and went DPS and failed horribly with that weak dot inquisitor spec.

Btw, instead of telling tall tales about Aedynn and how they "exploit" like Ryco and Wrastion who are self confessors, you should at least learn to be less FOS when you type to not throw a player off. First, you complained about warden and an item. I posted what 61 warden can do in a LONG scenario..

You should have simply posted your screen shot so others can see that the problem was not warden specific but sentinel specific. Either way I already found a bug that was not mentioned before ever so have fun "claiming you knew about it." like you have claimed about everything I enlightened you on including the tank spec that can excel healers performance tremendously. Ryco is nothing more than a deflector and manipulator..No wonder why you are so gas lighted.

Do you wonder why Ryco started going on about Harb after I said I crushed Assassins the pass week on my mage so I think the SS bug is probably fixed? Now he is defending mage because he is playing it.. and doesn't consider it OP. And getting you to agree with him after knowing that the changes to Stand Tall and fix to SS actually indirectly buffed mage. Think about it. I don't fall for such manipulation like you do.. I called it straight down the line. I saw what Ryco was doing all along.. He wanted Mage buffs(since it fits his playstyle of wallflowering) and even wanted Reaver buffs for the same reason while also encouraging every spec he has trouble to deal with nerfed. he is fake moding like he is playing harb on his mage when in reality he is just setting it up on the side to be a dot and run spec like he did with his warrior. You are going to see... "I only chose mage to play harb" to exclusively playing warlock since Reaver didn't get buffed.. Give it some time.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-03-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    In your definition of an exploiter not only are you yourself an exploiter but you are an AVID defender of exploiters like Ryco and don't even realize it. That is how brainwashed you are.

I can claim you as an exploiter based on your definition. For instance, the healing from the faith's freedom proc when using LFOTP isn't properly reduced in PvP yet your bread and butter spec depends on it. You are an exploiter for using it based on your own idea of exploiting.

If I didn't feel sorry for the state of clerics for years, I would have made it my vendetta to theorycraft and figure out all the broken stuff about it just to spite you since I barely play my cleric and I know its your main. But I am not that devious and wouldn't punish others.

As I said before, and I will again, in a different way say it. If you fix "things" that were being used without consideration of addressing how the change would indirectly effect other things and fix those in parrallel it would lead to more obnoxious imbalances.. like the state Mage now..

Do you even read your own post? You are such a hypocrite. Paraphrasing.." Mage is not OP but they can use a nerf" ..Do you know how dumb that sounds.. "I can handle mage easily" .. meanwhile you can't even break into the top 10 anything per week on the leaderboard for years.

I have screens of a lot of players.. Maybe close to 50+ players . None of the toons you named are in any one of them...That says a lot to me that you haven't done anything special for me to even pay any attention to in warfronts or you play even less than I do. Last warfront I played with you, you got your LFOTP broken and went DPS and failed horribly with that weak dot inquisitor spec.

Btw, instead of telling tall tales about Aedynn and how they "exploit" like Ryco and Wrastion who are self confessors, you should at least learn to be less FOS when you type to not throw a player off. First, you complained about warden and an item. I posted what 61 warden can do in a LONG scenario..

You should have simply posted your screen shot so others can see that the problem was not warden specific but sentinel specific. Either way I already found a bug that was not mentioned before ever so have fun "claiming you knew about it." like you have claimed about everything I enlightened you on including the tank spec that can excel healers performance tremendously. Ryco is nothing more than a deflector and manipulator..No wonder why you are so gas lighted.

Do you wonder why Ryco started going on about Harb after I said I crushed Assassins the pass week on my mage so I think the SS bug is probably fixed? Now he is defending mage because he is playing it.. and doesn't consider it OP. And getting you to agree with him after knowing that the changes to Stand Tall and fix to SS actually indirectly buffed mage. Think about it. I don't fall for such manipulation like you do.. I called it straight down the line. I saw what Ryco was doing all along.. He wanted Mage buffs(since it fits his playstyle of wallflowering) and even wanted Reaver buffs for the same reason while also encouraging every spec he has trouble to deal with nerfed. he is fake moding like he is playing harb on his mage when in reality he is just setting it up on the side to be a dot and run spec like he did with his warrior. You are going to see... "I only chose mage to play harb" to exclusively playing warlock since Reaver didn't get buffed.. Give it some time.
    I dont exploit. If you read all 3 abilities that give Faith it is acting as intended (as Im reading them). If its doing more heals then should in pvp Im honestly not sure what % it is doing. I had a long hiatus as in years long and when i came back I looked for any decent cleric heals. Please, then, tell me how it is supposed to act, what % it is currently healing in pvp, and what % it should be healing. Perhaps Im misinformed I never stated I know everything, especially things that came about whilst gone. Also, probably the lack of anyone covering it being an exploit might be a thing, unless you can point me to it? Is there a thread on it? If its an issue Id easily add it to the fix list. I only made cleric to outheal better, easier to play souls, which I did.

Edit: Ive never stated using basic abilities not properly pvp nerfed were exploits. Ive stated they werent properly pvp nerfed and need fixed. There are tons of such abilities I would literally be calling most players exploiters if such were the case because as Ive stated multiple times most the newer souls werent properly pvp nerfed. The problem comes in when players use OP souls AND exploit as well.

Lookimg at puri/sent mix Faith F should heal them for a crit (so add crit power %) 150% of their health first hit. The heal is pvp nerfed for sure. Both effects have to be because it normally doesnt hit for even a total of half their health unless you have lots of crit power, so no its not even the full effect of the lesser one which is 50% of their health (as in that has to be pvp nerfed). Now if your arguing it should be more nerfed Im asking whats its current pvp nerfed vs. what it should be. A given crit of 150% of a persons health with given good crit power hits like 120k or so average I believe. On the flip side Ive hit 40-50k heals on my FK which can do 3 in a row. Im only stating this because the aforementioned puri hit doesnt hit out of line for its long CD. Where is the exploit?

Cleric isnt my main lol. I played cleric for a challenge.

Ive been in the top of leaderboards multiple times, sometimes the top. Ive hit 28-29 kb streaks on several toons which on some weeks can top charts. Leaderboards are influenced by who plays the longest and who plays one toon moreso then others. I flip between 4 toons in an hour and half of gameplay 3-4 days a week. Im highly unlikely to hit leaderboards consistently due to this. The only thing I could hit would be killing blow streak, but again, see my aforementioned points. Ive been on them on all my toons, to include my cleric. If I was in a wf and my heal bugged I normally fix it with call. If I determined my teams dps is so low it doesnt matter how good I heal I switch to dps. When I do so I alert the team, because Im a team player. Im assuming thats how you knew I switched? Obviously if I was a bad healer you wouldnt have noticed a switch in the first place. Its not saying much for you if I switched and you were on my team. That means usually only 1-2 dps were any good, if that. Sometimes I ended up as highest kills and top heals for our team. Just an fyi.

Ryco and i are completely different people hes formed his own opinions separate from mine. I dont see mage as OP and have already rated the callings in prior posts. Warrior being 1 and mage 2. Everyday Im on killing mages as hard/easily as other callings. Im not seeing the issue your having with mages in general other then what i stated, which I was clear on explaining but you failed to understand. I stated I have no issues myself with mages, but believe locks need a 20% dot nerf BECAUSE I mYSELF can top kills and dps cheesing it with lock. You know, one of those 28-0 wfs I had placing me near the top of kb streak leaderboard charts you never saw. That kind of performance.

Ive been on all time kb streak top 100 just an fyi, on two callings. The list seems to have reset several times Im not sure how many iterations of that stat there has been.

Last, just so you know Kineslaw healed me today. With an autoclicker he procced abilities so fast on my screen Ive never seen 10 globals go off before in 1 second. Im not exaggerating. While its not so bad on warden, what other abilities that are better is it being used on? If a sin used it, its ridiculous. You do understand I saw it, right? And it literally procced mbtl 10 times or more in around 1 second. No human can click that fast to break the code so much.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 02-04-2021 at 11:29 AM.

I invite everybody to come watch me exploiting to win on my stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/rycorobyn

Haters are welcome (I might mute you in chat though)!

Wakanda forever!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 02-05-2021 at 01:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6