+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Can someone test soothing radiance?

  1. #61
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrsaken View Post
    Glowver and Pluson are two different people. Glowver doesn’t exploit ive played with him nearly everyday and has taught me a lot in rift. Plus on the other hand knows plenty of exploits but doesn’t even play much anymore. Kenislaw literally almost never pvps his exploited uses LEGENDARY 41 Ability in Warden. The auto clicker allows that ability to keep casting while off of cooldown with the auto clicker. this causes marked by the light to proc based off how many people the 41 ability is healing. The more people it touches the more it’ll proc. It’s really about letting the auto clicker exploit the cooldown of the 41 warden ability that causes marked by the light to go bonkers. this really should be the last exploit fixed because cleric heals need help so this really doesn’t make me mad at all. The primalist los ability was much more frustrating in my opinion

    As it goes for SS rogues i killed a few of them last night and none of them said ****.

    As it goes for match making you can’t expect the matchmaking system to pair you in a fair game when there is only enough people queuing to barely fill one full game. The odds aren’t in the match makers favor to make a fair game due to the small pool to pick from. i regularly que in a premade from 2-5 in size and i’ve found the best way to get a que pop is to group up solo que into a match. When the games over instantly queue and the match maker matches the game according to the premade. Which seems to have made games alittle more fair as it pairs other high ELO players against us. Which actually makes us lose games a lot despite leading in kills or damage. AE i haven’t seen you play in a hot minute.

    and i really find PVE items to not be ground breaking. For example Konsta amount of heals he has he gives up damage which allows me to kill him easier. But him playing warlord directly is much harder to play against. I don’t use any pve items from CoA and i do just fine every game.
    People using the SS macro against you probably have a grudge against old players destroying their lives back in the day so they gotta take out their rage now lol.
    Everyone would do a lot better in pvp if they focused on being a team players Running more healers, being active on the objectives, playing crowd control souls, all these things make it easy to make a team win unless everyone is running damage. and only 2 ppl on that team can actually produce damage.

    I love the posts in here despite the negativity from salty old players. Let the new blood have fun y’all are old news
    I also kill tons of players, regularly, that exploit. I just do it without cheating. Just like regular players there is a wide variety of skill level within that cheating. Some break it so bad you feel it, some havent figured out how to play regularly well and so their exploiting isnt nearly as felt. In neither case is any of it honorable, ethical, or pick any good word therein.

    Advocating such things, however, begins to show intent, and personal integrity. Your post here Id say your personal integrity, plus your large knowledge of exploits for being so new, isnt too promising, bluntly put. At least how Im reading it. I could be mistaken.

    Weve already mentioned the exploiting isnt an issue when someone exploits a low producing soul to make it great. Its when they exploit a good soul and its completely broken that the problem starts.

    Also, just because you have no issues with X or Y exploiting in no way, shape or form does it make it fair for others who might not be at your skill level to die to another player who won because they exploited to gain higher skill level. Lets get real why else are they exploiting its to gain the upper hand, unfairly.

    You stated its a group game and to concentrate on that yet your advocating for people to cheat, thus hindering your honest-playing teammates. How’s that make any sense?

    Many times when Im healing my team I purposefully keep a bad, newer player alive. I purposefully spread healing as much as possible. I purposefully dont pocket that same skilled vet who received all the heals all the time. This does lower my chances of winning. You were once one of those newer players I healed even though i knew your impact wasnt as much as another vet player. Do you know why I do this? In practice, any one of the posters constantly against me dont understand this, and in fact would call it foolish.

    Last. note. I know how everyone plays. I know skill level. I know whose exploiting to cover personal skill. I know whose actually good AND exploiting vs. who exploits but isnt that great a player. Even long ago it didnt take much to look at in game combat log to see SS impossibly going off right in a row and read a tooltip. Most the people against me are generally salty because they know I dont cheat, yet I kill them or outheal them. Its upsetting when you go 16-2, exploiting, and Im the only one that killed you or got you killed. Happens a lot, and I get targeted narrow-vision focused by aforementioned players for it. I already know this. I know Ryco’s skill level as well and why people are salty against him.

    @Ryco: Every single person you name I also, separately have seen them exploiting or (believed) they were cheating in some manner. Probably not a coincidence.

    @Aedyn: Your posts are showing your true, nasty colors. Your a joke, period. The only time you “provide” information is after the fact, which its old news by then. Even now your trying to downplay truly broken exploits. Also, your completely an exploiter. Your last post made it so obvious. You are the #1 deflector of actual truth in this whole forum, yet you “know it all” and until actual people come on and say yea, heres the exploit, you somehow didnt know about it and its all about skill. LOL. There is an eloquence to how individuals post, and Ryco broke you. You went off on mage this mage that you will see this and that. As if you were telling us something we didnt already know. Thanks for the after the fact stuff again.

    @Sylaen: You assisted Ryco in his points. Your attitude is pure evidence of ego, misplaced as it seems since I outplay you regularly even with you exploiting. This is ironic you state your bored and are fine with cheating players for a challenge when your not up to their level of play. Unless of course ROR or zerging is skill to you, which is your regular playstyle. Ive yet to see you play any different way, to the detriment of your team since you dont know what objectives are apparently.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-31-2021 at 09:51 AM.

  2. #62
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    253

    Default

    you take everything too personnal

  3. #63
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Yes they are saying you can spam proc mbtl, as well as make some abilities like the 41 warden legendary go off more then its /15 second CD which procs mbtl on an aoe heal over and over en-mass even though the ability is supposed to go off only /15 seconds (as far as what I gleaned from Shotts). They are saying an autoclicker is used to make more procs then is possible manually (again from what Im gleaning), specifically on legendaries that are instant cast. As in cheating, knowingly.

    If so, this opens up so many exploits which explains a lot.

    If I came on here saying a few assassins are blowing people up and SS seems to be going off way too many times before you knew about the exploit you would just tell me Im paranoid and cant fathom a skilled player. Again, you are one reason no one knows anything because you give the same excuse answers when the actual players (clearly you cant have been playing for a long tome no one is this clueless) are pointing out issues, namely me.

    I.e. I come on here saying something is wrong with the heals and the player is also using a pve item, but I also state that doesnt explain his heal numbers. Actual exploit testers get on, confirm there are exploits, and Im correct on both points. I told you I know pretty much everyones output its why I noticed a warden doing ridiculous heals. I also know the souls thoroughly so I know what inflates numbers, how many people are being targeted, etc..,
    I didn't downplay any bug. You up played it. I was misinformed by Ryco.. just like you were doing in this response to me. I can't reproduce anything you are saying(which is not what they were saying) and players with much better knowledge are correcting you. Your attempt to gas light me is always going to fail. Keep being the third wheel for Ryco.. You already committing to the same mistakes he has with giving false information.

    I at least found a bug. And I didn't hide it. It is right there for you to test. And very easy to reproduce. If you actually looked at the screen shot there is Bosun's Blessing which I showed on purpose.. just so you can see it was 61 warden. 61 warden doesn't have access to MBTL.. It would be common sense for anyone with warden knowledge for the past 11 years to know that it was not exploiting MBTL. So you saying it is exploiting is total BS. I literally found that bug in real time and posted it just like what I did with Serpent Strike saying when I used it without bug it cast sometimes 3x in a row... (I even alluded to the possibility it was an autoclicker abuser since I could not reproduce anything with Ryco's misinformation of cancelbuff Serpent Strike.) Ever since then I am always going to call any player out.. Someone like Ryco who seems to know his **** obviously didn't know how it worked but suspected it and again players had to correct him.

    Either way I already made my findings available with testing like I did with SS bug. You want to bug report it do so yourself. I don't play my cleric enough to care about creating a meta spec around spamming LHF to proc MBTLx3. I won't bother to use an autoclicker since that is using third party to test what you say. Macro'ing a 41 point ability with 15 sec. CD on a one button with other abilities... and even using autoclicker with LHF in that macro can give rise to alot of misconceptions about what is going on. Maybe someone mistaken LHF for LPoR.. I can't reproduce it.. that is not downplaying.. its just a fact.. so show the proof and bug report it. Or at least tell us how you are doing it the way you said it works..Until then its misinformation you are spreading.

    I don't exploit healing. Me not taking what you say as fact is something you going to have to get use to because you have proven to be a liar and misinformation spreader.

    Here is what can be happening if you know your stuff..

    https://ibb.co/bJQJrFv

    Count it up buddy.. Now add level 62 mastery healing and the healing bump you give the healer with taking bard. If the farseer heals through that they get incredible healing boost.. that is looking like an exploit to you but it isn't. So these players going 30%+ over the next are not obviously exploiting to me like they are to you.. it can be something else. And yes there is a rogue that actually uses that build, and when they do my healing skyrockets. I've seen an FS hit 17K with that player in the party..so 15K isn't even the top of the charts with it.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-31-2021 at 03:26 PM.

  4. #64
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    I didn't downplay any bug. You up played it. I was misinformed by Ryco.. just like you were doing in this response to me. I can't reproduce anything you are saying(which is not what they were saying) and players with much better knowledge are correcting you. Your attempt to gas light me is always going to fail. Keep being the third wheel for Ryco.. You already committing to the same mistakes he has with giving false information.

    I at least found a bug. And I didn't hide it. It is right there for you to test. And very easy to reproduce. If you actually looked at the screen shot there is Bosun's Blessing which I showed on purpose.. just so you can see it was 61 warden. 61 warden doesn't have access to MBTL.. It would be common sense for anyone with warden knowledge for the past 11 years to know that it was not exploiting MBTL. So you saying it is exploiting is total BS. I literally found that bug in real time and posted it just like what I did with Serpent Strike saying when I used it without bug it cast sometimes 3x in a row... (I even alluded to the possibility it was an autoclicker abuser since I could not reproduce anything with Ryco's misinformation of cancelbuff Serpent Strike.) Ever since then I am always going to call any player out.. Someone like Ryco who seems to know his **** obviously didn't know how it worked but suspected it and again players had to correct him.

    Either way I already made my findings available with testing like I did with SS bug. You want to bug report it do so yourself. I don't play my cleric enough to care about creating a meta spec around spamming LHF to proc MBTLx3. I won't bother to use an autoclicker since that is using third party to test what you say. Macro'ing a 41 point ability with 15 sec. CD on a one button with other abilities... and even using autoclicker with LHF in that macro can give rise to alot of misconceptions about what is going on. Maybe someone mistaken LHF for LPoR.. I can't reproduce it.. that is not downplaying.. its just a fact.. so show the proof and bug report it. Or at least tell us how you are doing it the way you said it works..Until then its misinformation you are spreading.

    I don't exploit healing. Me not taking what you say as fact is something you going to have to get use to because you have proven to be a liar and misinformation spreader.

    Here is what can be happening if you know your stuff..

    https://ibb.co/bJQJrFv

    Count it up buddy.. Now add level 62 mastery healing and the healing bump you give the healer with taking bard. If the farseer heals through that they get incredible healing boost.. that is looking like an exploit to you but it isn't. So these players going 30%+ over the next are not obviously exploiting to me like they are to you.. it can be something else. And yes there is a rogue that actually uses that build, and when they do my healing skyrockets. I've seen an FS hit 17K with that player in the party..so 15K isn't even the top of the charts with it.
    I saw something off in game. I created a post asking about it and mentioned the pve item didnt explain the heals. Other more knowledgeable people answer it is, indeed an exploit, and also indicate deeper exploits off of this they have found. One poster gives detailed description on how deep some exploits go to include finishing an already broken macro, and Im spreading misinformation and lies? LOL.

    I already stated what (others stated in how I gleaned their information it was stated thus for them to correct which they actually politely did right after. At least they understood what my sentences mean apparently you dont? Comprehension issues with single sentences?

    Also, thanks once more for derailing what is clearly big exploiting opportunities factually found and explained into a “Hey look what can happen normally in a niche build”, when its already been established I was correct and you are not.

    Also, never up played this bug I already stated i never put this anywhere but pvp section to get an answer. I did state Im tired of exploiters in general but never even petitioned for this to be fixed (warden exploit mbtl). Feel free to go back through these posts. In actuality I was looking for what was answered. The same method can exploit other abilities. Puffpuff just gave us a lot more then expected. Kind of eye opening how far players have gone to cheat using autoclickers and macro exploiting. Did you even read his post on what has/can be done? I mean are you just so clueless your only reading my posts just to argue?

    At any rate I will make sure to comment on your next thread you make on help fixing the game or exploits. Oh, wait, you only jump into ones to derail and constantly defend exploiters. Good job.

    Im going to ignore you from now on you are a joke, as stated before. Whoever you are or think you are. Lol. Im sorry I enrage you in game somehow. Ive no other explanation concerning you.

  5. #65
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Puffpuff just gave us a lot more then expected. Kind of eye opening how far players have gone to cheat using autoclickers and macro exploiting. Did you even read his post on what has/can be done? I mean are you just so clueless your only reading my posts just to argue?
    The only thing eye opening is how much you misinterpret what you read. It is actually quite ridiculous where your mind goes. The sad part about this is the person you envy like Ryco can tell you he saw a pig fly the other day and you will find a way in your mind to make it a reality to you.

    As I said before I won't test some autoclick spamming exploit. I bought it up as a possibility with SS bug if you want to go back and read my post.

    You could have simply played assassin regularly with your fingers to figure out SS was proccing more often and it would seem like a bug and even Warden/Sent MBTL normally with using fingers just by spamming a button it would go off multiple times as well. Simply using a Rift meter and looking at how many time MBTL swings off refreshing 3x LHF doesn't require me to post proof. Its easily reproduced. As I said before there is a possibility that its being exploited with autoclicker. Refusing to not test stuff with third party software is not the same as supporting exploiters. Have you tested it? Or are you that gullible you will believe everyone.

    Ask these players how do they know if someone is actually using an autoclicker?

    PvE items working in PvP is not a bug or exploit. It was actually something they considered disabling toward the end of NT completely. Before then other items from PvE worked in PvP and even there were best in slots from CQ that worked in PVE. Let me remind you it was only because PvE'ers didn't want to PvP for best in slots that anything even changed with Trion Devs. Do you remember CQ Power/RIC and Depleted version or the best in slot Trinkets from CQ?

    I only agree that these items shouldn't work not that if players use them they exploit some bug. Going around harassing players and threatening them, trying to blackmail them by exposing their names on forums is more offensive.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-01-2021 at 05:17 AM.

  6. #66
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Currently mage is not an issue with rogue, cleric, or vs. other mages healing. The output I get in a feisty warfront is 9-10k sustained on both cleric and mage, and 7-9 k on rogue, because I spend half the time debuffing enemies I can hit 8-9k regularly if I forego debuffing.

    With warlock all 3 of those souls has good dot cleanses. I typically nullify 2 warlocks at a time. 3 and its tough to keep up with, but that could have just been 3 warriors wreaking your team do its not an issue comparatively. On all 3 of my heal calling warrior is the most feared, not mage, and I dont normally die as much as other healers. Harb is annoying, but it doesnt have 10/10 dps like a warrior. Warlocks I can literally spam cleanse and heal in between and most locks stop attacking me, even standing next to me with no one attacking them. Elementalist doesnt have constant umph to do it either.

    I kill all mages 1v1 on 2 builds in rogue, save for harb builds. Vs. a harb if twilight trans is up I kill most harbs save for the elite, which dont get on as much. Harb has always been overtuned but Im just mentioning all this because mage is not all in all.

    Fixing warrior heals to the level of other healers would make wfs feel a heck of a lot more balanced. Warriors will still have excellent tools and heals to compete, and no, lol, mages wont reign supreme. Is someone afraid they cant warrior heal because they arent supra OP if fixed? Warrior healers arent stop-gapping mages ruling like some dam preventing a flood. Lol. Someone way overestimates mages.

    If Im healing all the time and mage isnt an issue, how then is it a problem if warrior heals get fixed?

    The pvp post on callings and what fixes everyone collectively said are where I would point. Mages needed no more fixing then most other souls in general.

    As proof I offer Shendrith and Anastaxius as my main healers. Any vet can tell you Im typically your team main healer. If Arel bards it I can swing the wf, or kills, in our teams direction. Im making my point with my actual gameplay results from my toons. To make a counter point you’d literally have to show some (any) kinds of results. I.e. name your toon and we’d see who has a better perspective. Until then thats one big opinion. We all know it will stay thus.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 02-01-2021 at 05:09 PM.

  7. #67
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Warrior healers arent stop-gapping mages ruling like some dam preventing a flood. Lol. Someone way overestimates mages.
    If Im healing all the time and mage isnt an issue, how then is it a problem if warrior heals get fixed?
    Mage has been superior since they disabled stand tall. The fix actually nerfed it so stand tall can only be used on one player at a time. Its not the same as you think. I would put it with FotP users more than with mage now. Either way as I said before I won't test rapid firing exploits with third party which is the same as what I said about SS exploit. I am not "hiding" or downplaying my findings. Just test LHF and see for yourself. One of the things I don't get is from a server side perspective these things shouldn't work since they are able to put internal CDs on every ability even if its .1 secs. Makes no sense to me why its not a norm when developing new talents. And why to allow such software thats been around for a long time to crash clients.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-01-2021 at 09:06 PM.

  8. #68
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Mage has been superior since they disabled stand tall. The fix actually nerfed it so stand tall can only be used on one player at a time. Its not the same as you think. I would put it with FotP users more than with mage now. Either way as I said before I won't test rapid firing exploits with third party which is the same as what I said about SS exploit. I am not "hiding" or downplaying my findings. Just test LHF and see for yourself. One of the things I don't get is from a server side perspective these things shouldn't work since they are able to put internal CDs on every ability even if its .1 secs. Makes no sense to me why its not a norm when developing new talents. And why to allow such software thats been around for a long time to crash clients.
    Even before the fix warrior healers (the really high ones) havent really been seen. Probably bored with the OP’ness it really was ridiculous to have top straight heals, top shielding attached to those top heals, and you yourself being a mini tank. Lets get real here Im not stating things that all is a fact. So to be honest I cant state how that fix has affected the pvp warriors.

    If you yourself are fair, however, you would break it down. I will present you with your own arguments. Warrior still brings to the table other things like the best shielding mitigation and is tanky. How are its cleanses? What heal numbers does it hit now? I find it odd your knee jerk reaction warrior heals get some sort of fix to one ability and now mages are unstoppable?

    Given the fact I play quite a bit and quite literally Ive seen a huge decline in warrior heal sightings for months (pre-fix) I dont even know where your getting your data or even opinion from.

    I conclude you either have a warrior healer, or dont know how to fight mages with your toons. Logically I cant think of anything else. In either case I have no problems with mages either healing or dpsing, and Im not seeing what your seeing. I could write several pages on how to counter the fotm mage souls if anyone is having issues with them. I was on Sakkora today beating all the mages as paragon or reaver even through several wfs. I then healed as a mage and actually prefer 1-2 warlocks on the other team because they are so easily counterable vs. straight up damagers. They have 1 button all dots I have 1 button 3 cleanses. They have to then manually apply dots 1 at a time or do little damage to a fully cleansed target. I still have 1 button 3 cleanses to their 1 button 1 dot most the time. I usually keep most the team alive by rotating heals and cleanses. Has to confuse most locks to be honest. I.could keep going but unless someone asks Im not going to bother talking tactics as a healer or as dps.

    If anything FK probably needs a nerf because Im half fragged and can afford only the one weapon integrated, so the potential is definitely not reached in heals, yet I see 9-10k hps regularly. Also, warrior, lol. Just going to repeat warrior itself is more overtuned then mage, save for harb which is a near perfect pvp soul. Im nowhere near fragged with 0 integrated and it just blows people up. The actual dps isnt the real skill, its learning how to engage and disengage as melee.

    For anyone having issues with a warlock. In the beginning of the encounter they will most likely use 80% damage reduction lasting 7 seconds (neddras essence). You'll know because they take next to no damage. Its on a 2 minute timer. You have 3 basic tactics, depending on build. 1, buildup your power, saving big hitters until 8-9 seconds into the fight. 2. Immediately use your own damage mitigation because they will be applying all dots on you first thing, and 3.if you dont have 1 and 2 just run away utilizing utility after feinting an attack. Drink up, wait for your best dps CD, then go hit them hard knowing neddras essence is most likely on its CD. The go-to warlock tactic is to apply all dots and if you attack them directly to use neddras. They plan to kill you by literally outliving you via 7 seconds. Ok I lied I did give more tactical secrets out.

  9. #69
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    253

    Default

    i m not sure if ur serious with ur tactic. this is just commun sense. problem is pushing threw a team with one or several lock, meaning ur life will go 25% and u will eat other attac from other player

  10. #70
    Plane Touched RycoRobyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    snip
    Warlock is only big of a deal on maps where you can utilize instant mounting like some unskilled mages do. They void barrage, instamount and runaway to their zerg. Rinse and repeat. Takes no skill. Just 1 button. Aside of that, mages like Ripjaw are easy targets on maps with no instamounting enabled. Warlock is fine with a slight tune down on dot damage, but I already got this covered in my list.

    Some runaway chicken players are hating on warlocks really hard because it hard counters their runaway chicken playstyle.

    Sanction + Seal of Pain, which I consider is an exploit combination, is as much a threat as a full legendary Void Barrage load with a shorter CD. But the ones using this will never admit it. Best to simply ignore people like them trying to get a voice in class balancing discussions.

    When it comes to Harb, it is very similar to Paragon and Shaman in warfronts. Big damage for 15 seconds, then have to usually disengage and sacrificing all damage in the process. Paragon even can do that much better than Harb. Where they really shine are 1 vs 1 situations which are really rare. Personally, I rerolled Harb because of the Serpent Strike bug exploiting Assassins. It's a direct counter to them.

    Warfronts are like the Dreadgions in Aion (started playing upon request of my uso Genjii). It's heavily team focused. People keep going on ego trips thanks to max gear and max everything because they don't need the wins anymore, ignoring objectives, focusing most hated players, making their team lose in the process and slowing down the gear progression for those still needing it.

    Nevertheless, bug exploiting in any way or form is still shameful regardless of the actual gain from using them. Funny how the poster before me is one of the most active bug exploiters in this game for almost a decade.


    Wakanda forever!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 02-02-2021 at 06:11 AM.

  11. #71
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    253

    Default

    u shoud try again inqui to see what is needed as buff/debuff compared to easy lock
    it s not fun to me to use ror to run, i prefer use it agressively but with the ranged meta it s not possible
    about "exploit", it's just commun thing. nobody in Wow pretend a vanish cheap shot, sap cheap shot or death a blind are exploit, it's just pure simple knowledge
    again, the pvp level in rift is so low compared to Wow u will not understand. some rift players tried few arena during SL time for what i remember and didn't do much there

  12. #72
    Plane Touched RycoRobyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    267

    Default

    The Poutine Theory

    Exploits I use = knowledge.

    Exploits others use = bugs, need fix.


    Baguette forever!

  13. #73
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    253

    Default

    https://rift.magelo.com/en/ability/5...tracting-Slash

    could help

    the stream music is quite relaxing

  14. #74
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycoRobyn View Post
    Warlock is only big of a deal on maps where you can utilize instant mounting like some unskilled mages do.
    Instant mounting doesn't address any ones skill capacity. Throwing 10 points into stormcaller gives you a legendary with a 50% ogcd speed buff on a 20 sec GCD which is the lowest in the game. Throwing points into MA gives you 10% when you don't use an ability and 30% after using path of stone or you can use path rewritten for another big damage mitigation. You don't know much or you are just deflecting to bring attention to instant mounting woes like you deflected about using broken Legendary Force Apathy lasting through Death, crashing players client/bugging them out or leaving them stuck in ghost form. Mage is the most OP class right now.. And has been the most overpowered class in PvP for possibly the longest duration of any class in the game shortly followed by rogue and warrior..

    Shaman playstyle is trash without RoR. It plays worse than 1.x Champ/Bm which had more constant powerful damage on a traditional no frills rotation( no dependent 1 min.CD with a miniscule burst window.) It plays even worse than 1.X champ with the fear bombs and spike AE Titan Strike. A couple of them on your team would raid wipe the other side if they chained Titan Strikes. This meta style devolved in playstyle, never adapted with the current times. 21+ and 0 with it against a bunch of lowbies doesn't prove much so don't bother.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-02-2021 at 06:56 PM.

  15. #75
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    i m not sure if ur serious with ur tactic. this is just commun sense. problem is pushing threw a team with one or several lock, meaning ur life will go 25% and u will eat other attac from other player
    No, its not common sense. Its detailed knowledge of every single typical move a skilled player will take and knowing this, countering it. People who dont play warlocks will also not know what I explained.

    On my rogue I pull any player 15 meters then kick them 15 meters further, usually into the middle of my team. I can do this /15 seconds. If I want, I also slow said player 30% debuff, can root them in place, and even crossfire them if they break free keeping them in the middle of my team despite a break free (doesnt work against crossfire). Ive done it to you multiple times and it kills your ROR because I move you 30 meters away from your safety zone. Most of you guys most likely dont realize all of that was one guy. Even if I dont kill the player someone in my team does. If someone happens to live by using every single potion, CD, and reliquary I pull them 15 seconds later and they die. Eventually I get noticed if anyone looks at the top team killer, but if no one does I continue uninhibited. Even if Im not top killer, I handed my team players right in their laps to kill and stalled them there. Kills annoying tough enemy healers really well (who I also debuff).

    On my NB I can stealth kill a warlock and port out. Pick the target from the enemies complete backside and those on the fringes. Guess what? Most locks are on the fringes of the backside. They apply all dots then move to the back if taking any enemy fire. If the wf is anywhere near balanced most the other team wont know your there. Heck the warlock wont either for several hits as you build up emptiness stacks. Then everything plays out like I said already. Done this a thousand times.

    Thats 2 builds on rogue. On my inq I dot the warlock individually with 6 dots, stun then unload everything. Usually kills most players because as Ive already explained to you dots aren't noticed for quite a few rounds, then they tick like a truck. You simply unload everything all at once. The difference is my burst is bigger then yours, but takes tricky applying of dots. Even if my opponent runs they have a good chance of dying to the multiple dots. In your case you give away your damage because its constant and they see it coming. Easier to move back from you, plus you wont pursue unless its not a balanced wf and anyone on your team can just go in due to the other teams lack of dps.

    In your particular case you are a zerg surfer and quick to retreat if threatened. You also argue with me on builds so its no wonder you have issues with locks and I dont, on multiple builds. I can also do this on reaver (warrior). Honestly Im probably speaking Greek to you, your too stubborn and egotistical to listen. Im actually explaining all this to other players who want to learn. But yea, keep struggling with them locks.

    Disclaimer: While I myself dont have problems with locks due to my tactics and adjusting gameplay, I believe their dots are too powerful and need a 20% or so nerf. Why? Because I can kill people on my warlock too easily and top charts with a cheesy spec.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts