+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Can someone test soothing radiance?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post

Can this stuff work on other souls? Like other legendaries like legendary rising waterfall in warrior paragon? Im really curious to what extent this works.
    Close Competitor is Assassin Assassinate. Always available Legendary cooldown proccing poisons.
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Sword of Telara

The abilities you mentioned are tagged as heals. MBTL should go off on them. What exactly are you saying? You are making it seem like you can spam these abilities on cooldown and still proc MBTL or use an Autoclicker to make MBTL proc more times when you cast them. What exactly is the bug since I do believe that these abilities if tagged as heals should proc MBTL.

If you see someone that is doing extraordinary healing.. it is probably because they have tanks and/or supports inflating their heals. Bouncing those healing around with 30%-50%+ healing received. For example.
    https://ibb.co/XyPgPSY Which is why I always call out people who look at healing done at end of warfronts as just ignorant.. they don't realize why some healers are going over others. It can just be party make up purely that makes them look like exploiter to them. TTK can go too high in the current meta. If everyone on your teams a bad carry DPS which can't even sustain 2K you will have players with incredible DPS as well because these players are not doing enough damage to threaten the vet players to stop them from doing constant DPS. Even 12K+ sustain with pure single target.

The matchmaker favors some players. It feels like these players have a broken ELO.. For instance, they win normally but they get in matches with teams they should be facing not partied with. As if some sabotaging Developer gave these players a broken ELO before they left so that the matchmaker thinks they are fresh 70s or have negative ELO in order to pull all the best players in queue on their team. Not that I know if this is true.. but it seems like it. It is usually when they log in where match sizes get imbalanced too. So I have a feeling matchmaker is either being exploited, or some of these toons had their characters/accnt broken so they are stuck with broken ELO ratings that force the other side to get baddies 24/7. If that is occurring its not hard for them to look like they are doing too much DPS.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-30-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    The abilities you mentioned are tagged as heals. MBTL should go off on them. What exactly are you saying? You are making it seem like you can spam these abilities on cooldown and still proc MBTL or use an Autoclicker to make MBTL proc more times when you cast them. What exactly is the bug since I do believe that these abilities if tagged as heals should proc MBTL.

If you see someone that is doing extraordinary healing.. it is probably because they have tanks and/or supports inflating their heals. Bouncing those healing around with 30%-50%+ healing received. For example.
    https://ibb.co/XyPgPSY Which is why I always call out people who look at healing done at end of warfronts as just ignorant.. they don't realize why some healers are going over others. It can just be party make up purely that makes them look like exploiter to them. TTK can go too high in the current meta. If everyone on your teams a bad carry DPS which can't even sustain 2K you will have players with incredible DPS as well because these players are not doing enough damage to threaten the vet players to stop them from doing constant DPS. Even 12K+ sustain with pure single target.

The matchmaker favors some players. It feels like these players have a broken ELO.. For instance, they win normally but they get in matches with teams they should be facing not partied with. As if some sabotaging Developer gave these players a broken ELO before they left so that the matchmaker thinks they are fresh 70s or have negative ELO in order to pull all the best players in queue on their team. Not that I know if this is true.. but it seems like it. It is usually when they log in where match sizes get imbalanced too. So I have a feeling matchmaker is either being exploited, or some of these toons had their characters/accnt broken so they are stuck with broken ELO ratings that force the other side to get baddies 24/7. If that is occurring its not hard for them to look like they are doing too much DPS.
    Yes they are saying you can spam proc mbtl, as well as make some abilities like the 41 warden legendary go off more then its /15 second CD which procs mbtl on an aoe heal over and over en-mass even though the ability is supposed to go off only /15 seconds (as far as what I gleaned from Shotts). They are saying an autoclicker is used to make more procs then is possible manually (again from what Im gleaning), specifically on legendaries that are instant cast. As in cheating, knowingly.

If so, this opens up so many exploits which explains a lot.

If I came on here saying a few assassins are blowing people up and SS seems to be going off way too many times before you knew about the exploit you would just tell me Im paranoid and cant fathom a skilled player. Again, you are one reason no one knows anything because you give the same excuse answers when the actual players (clearly you cant have been playing for a long tome no one is this clueless) are pointing out issues, namely me.

I.e. I come on here saying something is wrong with the heals and the player is also using a pve item, but I also state that doesnt explain his heal numbers. Actual exploit testers get on, confirm there are exploits, and Im correct on both points. I told you I know pretty much everyones output its why I noticed a warden doing ridiculous heals. I also know the souls thoroughly so I know what inflates numbers, how many people are being targeted, etc..,

// The spammed Legendary will not heal. It only proccs MBTL and resets before showing any effect.

So your heal is more or less ONLY MBTL. And that's where the big hps cuts kick in.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    // The spammed Legendary will not heal. It only proccs MBTL and resets before showing any effect.

So your heal is more or less ONLY MBTL. And that's where the big hps cuts kick in.
    So from what Ive seen it basically turns a warden into a mbtl spammer and raises hps to about double its normal capabilities in smaller groups. In large groups it is broken Ive seen it beat the best warriors, but this makes sense its inherently a aoe build being exploited at that point.

Im more concerned on what a clicker does to other abilities not yet tested, not really in how it makes a bad soul great (but not super great)

I am sure all souls have 2-3 of those fixed auto unlocks and it could be where Soul coalescence comes from.

But i never went and tested any more besides the initial find.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-02_214604.jpg

Someone may test and list all the Ia unlocks. ? please
    Maybe someone on discord could ask a (former) dev about this, it would be good info especially for newer players or alts using IA to level. I am familiar with the preserver passives that you can get for free with only a small amount of points spent, could be connected (and on a side note, when I tested out preserver in some IAs and Wfs a while back I was pleasantly surprised with how bursty it was and how smooth the rotation's flow was, very underrated and uderused soul IMO)

First off I just want to say that Shas, Ryco, and Wrastion deserve a big thanks from this community in taking the time and risk of ridicule to post about these issues. In particular Wrastion has faced a whole lot of naysaying and gaslighting from certain people over this subject.
    If people would stop immediately posting ignorant things in threads where Ive noticed things are off we all might get informed by those who are good at this kind of stuff. Ive told people I know when things are off even if I dont know why exactly. Just imagine what other people are doing on good souls to exploit things like this and are/have actively ruined the game. Ive seen procs like this on other souls so this is really making a lot of sense.
    Call me paranoid but I think some of their posts are intentional sabotage.
    My god does this forum need multiquote!

Can this stuff work on other souls? Like other legendaries like legendary rising waterfall in warrior paragon? Im really curious to what extent this works.
    From what I can tell there are the following criteria that have to be met: a legendary ability that is instant cast, has a cooldown, and doesn't require combo points. The red error message is the key that it's a bugged ability that will show the first frames of animation before cancelling.

Close Competitor is Assassin Assassinate. Always available Legendary cooldown proccing poisons.
    That is one of the 3 components of the rapid fire SS thing I've found.

The method then would be to use this as mobile, zero-cost filler/fluff between the bigger cooldowns, or as a way to top off people. I frankly hope this is not fixed, unless WC and FK is adjusted. Clerics need all the love they can get.

So from what Ive seen it basically turns a warden into a mbtl spammer and raises hps to about double its normal capabilities in smaller groups. In large groups it is broken Ive seen it beat the best warriors, but this makes sense its inherently a aoe build being exploited at that point.

Im more concerned on what a clicker does to other abilities not yet tested, not really in how it makes a bad soul great (but not super great)
    I'd say casting SS fast enough to either crash your client or kill a geared vet in under 2 seconds (if you have the enrgy pots, your bar will empty out a bit before) is kind of a problem. I'm internally debating if I should go public on the 3rd component of the exploit as it will be abused, but on the other hand with 3 or so sins already abusing it, exposing it might be the push to get it patched out or at least put other players on equal footing with the shadier folks.

Got a dm at 6 in the morning

Cancelbuff Haste only allows for 2ss before entering cooldown. So Haste removal will allow for a followup ss but not reapply haste (since last patch)
    Any info/confirmation?

Got a dm at 6 in the morning

Cancelbuff Haste only allows for 2ss before entering cooldown. So Haste removal will allow for a followup ss but not reapply haste (since last patch)
    Any info/confirmation?
    I honestly could not tell, but that could be just RNG and I'm not someone that plays rogue much, so an experienced rogue player would know far better than me. It's the class I'm least familiar with tbh, I should really practice it more.

I'm going to go ahead and post it. Fair warning/disclaimer to anyone attempting this: You will need some type of adjustable "turbo fire" software or controller. You will have to adjust this depending on your ping and your pcs's performance, I can't help with that. Setting the timing of your autoclick will be the difference between crashing, doing much less dps, or doing much more dps. You will have a huge drop in frame rate and are very likely to crash. You may do worse dps doing this due to frame rate and lag. You are likely to crash other people on your team and the opposing team. This very well may be harmful to server stability. You possibly risk getting reported. I assume this could cause some abilities to be disabled such as was done with stand tall. With any luck this causes gamigo to rethink their wrongheaded decision to allow keyboard macros, multiboxing, and other such BS. This is at your own risk.

You need to take legendary thread of death, master of poison, and assassinate. Take your already existing exploit macro with ss and cancelbuff virulent haste and add the following:

cancelbuff serpent pose

this completely eliminates the 8 second hard cooldown that can't be broken with poison procs or the VH cancel bug. You will never see the cooldown reactive ability box pop up at all. Your toon's animation won't complete but the SS will still hit, you will sort of shuffle your feet rapidly. If you get the 20 second cooldown and it doesn't proc from your already existing DOTs, use L. assassinate to give about a 90% chance to reset it. Impale seems to work well also. If you macro your stealth abilities together with thread of death, they will cast rapidly and give a near certain chance of giving you SS back as well as an instant 5 combo points.

To the ones already using this and you know who you are, I hope this gets used back on you and brings you all as much misery as you've done to the folks you've bullied with this.

Not having touched code before

Sounds an awful lot like the order of operations for prohibited tasks is on typical rift level.

I think what happens is that it cancelbuffs it for one tick- getting feedback that that's not possible due to debuff properties- and reapplying the debuff right away.
    With the macro tickrate syncing up SS use in the exact tickrate said process is happening.

Alternative: Every line of code it has to go through to validate (and deny) the cancelbuff adds up big on those 50clicks/ second. And while checking that, it can't check the properties and deny a prohibited ability. Legendariy and cooldown properties add just enough validation traffic to let other effects slip through. Pretty much ddosing your restrictions. Which fits the hardware based autoclicker adjustments.

If i'm somewhat right, this can be applied to alot more- if not even store purchases, bypassing purchase blocking reasons.

I don't say autoclicker gives free shop stuff - but if it's a gamebryo thing, it's realy ****y.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-30-2021 at 11:08 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by PuffPuffPass View Post

To the ones already using this and you know who you are, I hope this gets used back on you and brings you all as much misery as you've done to the folks you've bullied with this.
    Honestly a lot of us now know whose been cheating (for years) once you said the animation is moving the feet rapidly. Yes several players have been abusing this, although people (including me) were wrong in thinking they were speeding up their Globals, but I guess that guess wasnt far off.

Its very clear when the player stuns you and looks like they are pinging into your toon rapidly and their animation is a blur. Thats how it always seemed to me. Completely makes sense now.

Its one thing abusing when the enemy is pve, but when the game is competition pvp its just flat out cheating. I.e. such exploits may not bother pve side so much but it completely affects pvp.

I, too, have wondered if those getting on here hounding me obsessively are in fact the cheaters afraid of their cheating getting found out or nixxed. The highest candidates actually would be these players because they simply care that much to keep trying to sabotage the truth. Certain players wont name their toons as an example but are dead set that no one cheats and its all skill and lack of knowledge, when in actuality this blows that thought process wide open.

Also explains the many many DCs and crashes if it makes the game unstable. Although this tends to happen in certain wfs more then others so maybe somethings wrong/weaker coding in those wfs? Im not a programmer so Im clueless on that stuff.

Sword of Telara

I think it is back to how it worked before(possibly even nerfed.) Usually a good exploiting assassin would give me a bit of trouble on mage. The utility was the problem with assassin just because of the design of warfronts in my opinion.

Warden is okay. they can use a buff definitely. This was a 15vs15.. can go higher with more players with bonus healing received.
    https://ibb.co/WB4ydpd Possibly I can get a new build with more healing but I don't even care to try since warden is a padded healer and mage and warrior are too strong already. Possibly someone has way better numbers with warden but just for reference.

Hard to test warden anyway. Battle Pass turned this game into single player experience right after coming out of a single player fae yule. Best to just hybrid with 32 puri leg for the small scale warfronts which is where FK and Warchanter are so OP in..

Player matchmaking is horrendous as usual. As soon as I get into a baddie carry fest I would just log for the day because its a trap anyway. I don't have time to play during prime time.. but I heard its dead anyway.

I have not seen MBTL exploited in warfronts at all. If so it was so weak it was not worth even noticing.

As for movement.. I don't know what to believe. Are they using z pad controller.. like one of the devs did? Or maybe they tied their forward key to auto run.. causing them to appeared glitched out? It is hard to tell. If a keyboard turner or back pedal'er everyones going to seem like they are exploiting movement. Plus, doesn't one of the tiers give you a movement boost?

Edit: Don't know about Puff post and if that is still exploited.. I just know that I've easily killed some assassins that were giving a bit of trouble for the past month and their SS wasn't cast as often.

Edit Again: I can see how MBTL can look exploited with warden. Basically if you cast LHF at 3 stacks it procs 3xMBTL but its so weak its worthless compared to what is already available to clerics with 61 warden. Either way I will not even test a hybrid but if you want have fun with LHF spam macro.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-01-2021 at 05:59 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RycoRobyn View Post
    Aedynn was always shady, hateful and clueless. I was one of the few people calling him and others out on their bigotry early on and got more hate from his kind in the process than all of you combined.
    Shady... You are so traumatized by assassin players.. I mean look at who you named dropped. Pretty much every assassin player in the game... Most rogues play MM which is free favor for your abusive game play so you don't call them out. I do agree maybe there is a chance they do exploit or hack but I still don't see you, Wrastion or anyone posting any real evidence. Someone else has to come in with actual screenshots and videos to prove it. Until someone showed you how it was done you didn't even bug report it.

You didn't bring any light to me about anything.. Yes other players have but I was even skeptical back then about SS bug just like now. Just because you say cancelbuff SS you made me think about looking for the bug.. As I am doing the same thing with these players accusing others of exploiting.. If you actually read my post I have even listed what can make it seem like Warden/Sent is exploiting but its not using some 41 point ability or autoclicker. Yes, I don't believe in someone who has 14 post count.. or even players who are known and have tons of post count with no evidence usually.

I will always try to figure out what may be going on before accusing players of exploiting. That is just my nature.

As for you.. You are among those exploiters in my book. You don't realize what you were doing when you were spamming Legendary Apathy which lasted through death? You don't even want to bring up the fact that it lasted through death as being the main problem of the time which I found concerning and also hilarious. Do I want a player like you in charge of dictating what happens in PvP? No, I don't. Simply because you are not trustworthy in my opinion.

For instance your bug abuse with Apathy would cause the death scenario to not pop.. For instance, some people would die without having a rez causing them to have to relog and in some cases sending them into 15min. disgrace timers if they could not get back in the game. Not to mention if they managed to get back in game they will see their toons flying through the air and falling into the pit of a warfront where they are stuck .. or it would bug their character out and have you ghosting through the terrain like soul walk. In this case players who don't know what the **** happened would be bugged out and accused of hacking... which is what I have experienced by that bug. You just don't realize how much you exploited. Good thing you cleared your twitch vids.. Kettle calling the pot black is not bigotry..not hate.. just making you see your reflection in the same people you demonize.

You can name and shame all you want it is still against the ToS by the way.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-31-2021 at 04:32 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RycoRobyn View Post
    blah blah I'm a whiny codependent serial stalker with virtual PTSD. Assassins stole my virginity...wahwahwah
    Okay MrSnitchalot.. whatever you say.. If you have a problem with players exploiting just post it to a CM. If they think its worth looking into as a priority then let them look into it. They are in fact doing things and the sad truth is you are still an ungrateful "fill in the blank."

I already posted in real time when testing warden/sent what I think is happening.. and already posted the bug. If you want to post the bug in the bug forums have fun.. I find everything they do with classes is trivial until they make the game more new player friendly for pvp. That comes first, then the adjustments come later. You have to repair the backbone before you can walk.. If not you will just be crawling all day. My mage is almost max'ed fragmented. You will enjoy playing mage it fits your style perfectly. Just because I agreed you play your warrior like your primalist doesn't mean I agree or defend some other player. You got overly upset and super emotional over something, especially that is trivial and now you tend to group me along with those you hate on the most. Even going as far to call me an advocate for exploiting or exploiter myself.

The game had PvE items working with level 48 trinket procs. These items shouldn't work is MY OPINION. It isn't even an exploit that they do work. Every single expansion has something that is acquired in PvE that can work in PvP. Not only drops but achievement items as well. Wrastion says they are exploits. They are not categorized as exploits to me just something that should be changed for the greater good. There is two trains of thought. If you think because I say this I am backing others that is your problem to figure out. There is two trains of thought. One is accusing others of exploiting.. while the other thinks the game should not allow it because it would benefit the greater good.

Ohh and btw it isn't like everyone and their mom doesn't know mage is OP in PvP. It is the best PvP class in the game. A matter of fact the only thing that was a big problem was those SS bug users.. I suspect they fixed it but then again Puff posted something so now I don't know.. Once you gear mage you will feel how ridiculous it was to complain about rogue in PvP. And once you gear all your toons you will see the outlier that needs changes both nerfed and buff for every class. When you do that you will know how silly it was for you to complain so heavily about the things you complained about. Its all going to feel trivial until they fix the foundation.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-31-2021 at 07:42 AM.

Plane Touched

the few players you listed may be the only ones against who it's interesting to play, who play smart and are interesting to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast