+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: [List] A collection of suggestions to fix PVP

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Stopped after the popular MA exploit was being used and some EU players were using some latency/lag exploit to get massive DPS/HPS and exploit the GCD.
    There is more then just that. Many were using autoclickers, which in and of themselves are not legal and are bannable offenses in other games. Also, autoclicker literally broke abilities causing them to spazz repeat other procced abilities. Who knows what all it affected. I know certain players using them caused severe lag and, very pointedly, ability lockout so I couldnt even hit buttons. Double whammy of an advantage.

EU players brought over so many added cheats its no wonder they died out pvp wise Im sure they catapulted their own pvp with so many cheaters. Funny how they wanted to come to NA to…prove they know how to cheat? Ironically if the new player you never saw before is blowing away numbers just look to see if they had a german name it was almost certainly a cheater.

People still abuse the forfeit macro. Some stealth while in combat with it (after using slip away already). Watched it done several times by Lotuss. Who knows how many cheats/exploits they use. Konstantine loves cheating any way he can. Good pals with Lotuss of course. Claims its to battle the cheaters…lol. Dude kept telling me he used the pve shield for melee, then does a 180 and uses it on harb of which most his dos is usually ranged. After a while he goes spastic, as is normal, and just admits he doesnt care and abuses whatever he can. People just blatantly cheated out in the open there was/is no repercussion. No one to report to.

Needless to say I (and Ryco-have to give him credit) was correct all along. I may have not known in the beginning just how it was all done, but all the people naysaying telling me this or that no one is cheating were completely in the wrong. In fact several of them were the cheaters. I had perception and enough skill and game experience to see those completely out of whack. It wasnt hard. The best cheater was Plus though. Hands down he deserves an award for best cheater. Syaelen knew they all were cheating (his fellow EU members) so he was a big piece of crap and still is, plus he also cheats.

Wont matter for too much longer Im thinking though. Pvp is almost dead at night. Playerbase seems low. New games coming out will probably put a stake in Rift and that will be that. Would love a private server though where some balancing could be done and the pvp could be great again.

Plane Touched

answering this to not discourage the few people still willing to try the game.

don't listen to all the crybabies around, game is still fun. of course there are strong specs, unbalancies but if one is motivated to engage pvp he will have like in every other mmorpg a learning curve (spec and stuff) and certainly some fun in the journey.

some people are cheating, it's up to them to stop doing it.
    there may are more experimented players so if you die, don't call for hack/cheat, just ask them what they do to win.

if you need help on clases/souls you can find me on Euclave@Brisesol and Blatte@Deepwood

some people do stream pvp time to time :
    https://www.twitch.tv/valborga_
    https://www.twitch.tv/relliikpanda
    https://www.twitch.tv/qwe0417
    https://www.twitch.tv/euclave (myself but very bad quality)

see you in game
    Last edited by sylaen; 10-19-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    There is more then just that. Many were using autoclickers, which in and of themselves are not legal and are bannable offenses in other games. Also, autoclicker literally broke abilities causing them to spazz repeat other procced abilities. Who knows what all it affected. I know certain players using them caused severe lag and, very pointedly, ability lockout so I couldnt even hit buttons. Double whammy of an advantage.

EU players brought over so many added cheats its no wonder they died out pvp wise Im sure they catapulted their own pvp with so many cheaters. Funny how they wanted to come to NA to…prove they know how to cheat? Ironically if the new player you never saw before is blowing away numbers just look to see if they had a german name it was almost certainly a cheater.

People still abuse the forfeit macro. Some stealth while in combat with it (after using slip away already). Watched it done several times by Lotuss. Who knows how many cheats/exploits they use. Konstantine loves cheating any way he can. Good pals with Lotuss of course. Claims its to battle the cheaters…lol. Dude kept telling me he used the pve shield for melee, then does a 180 and uses it on harb of which most his dos is usually ranged. After a while he goes spastic, as is normal, and just admits he doesnt care and abuses whatever he can. People just blatantly cheated out in the open there was/is no repercussion. No one to report to.

Needless to say I (and Ryco-have to give him credit) was correct all along. I may have not known in the beginning just how it was all done, but all the people naysaying telling me this or that no one is cheating were completely in the wrong. In fact several of them were the cheaters. I had perception and enough skill and game experience to see those completely out of whack. It wasnt hard. The best cheater was Plus though. Hands down he deserves an award for best cheater. Syaelen knew they all were cheating (his fellow EU members) so he was a big piece of crap and still is, plus he also cheats.

Wont matter for too much longer Im thinking though. Pvp is almost dead at night. Playerbase seems low. New games coming out will probably put a stake in Rift and that will be that. Would love a private server though where some balancing could be done and the pvp could be great again.

https://i.imgur.com/YQLny1j.gifv
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-19-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    answering this to not discourage the few people still willing to try the game.

don't listen to all the crybabies around, game is still fun. of course there are strong specs, unbalancies but if one is motivated to engage pvp he will have like in every other mmorpg a learning curve (spec and stuff) and certainly some fun in the journey.

some people are cheating, it's up to them to stop doing it.
    there may are more experimented players so if you die, don't call for hack/cheat, just ask them what they do to win.

if you need help on clases/souls you can find me on Euclave@Brisesol and Blatte@Deepwood

some people do stream pvp time to time :
    https://www.twitch.tv/valborga_
    https://www.twitch.tv/relliikpanda
    https://www.twitch.tv/qwe0417
    https://www.twitch.tv/euclave (myself but very bad quality)

see you in game
    Most everyone knows who the cheaters are. If you are a beta player, like me, you know most souls and what is/isnt possible. This is knowing what specs are OP, then beyond OP.

Kind of like people who you never seen do the level up grinding suddenly showing up with full gear and max frags and unlimited healing potions outperforming players youve watched getting better over the course of months/years as they gear (frag) up on the first day you see them. Aedyn stated there is a EU (lag?) exploit-not sure about that one but I wouldnt discount it the EU players brought so many exploits/cheats over to NA it wasnt even funny.

Pvp, without the autoclickers, exploiters, hackers (whatever) is already brutal on new players and the classes unbalance that cheating wasnt necessary. Yet, here we are, barely anyone wants to pvp. Is it a wonder?

Heres some real info: Autoclickers: They only need a few macros of which their illegal software clicks the mouse button for them at 2k clicks a second. This means they are flawless in executing abilities, and only have to concentrate on movement. It also means the more off global cooldown abilities the more they have advantage since a manual clicker has delay upon delay clicking. Ever see those people that unload impossibly fast ogcd and main damage? Yep. Since it is going impossibly fast clicking they are also known to destabilize the area around them causing huge lag spikes and complete ability lockout where you cant click anything for a couple seconds. The systems were not meant to calculate that many clicks in a second.

Easier way to spot them: Most macro break free and debilitates/interrupts at the beginning of their macro, meaning they never pause moving (everytime) and instantly stop any channels almost before they begin. If you ever CC a player snd immune does not pop up and it was as if they never were even hit with it, there you go. Same with channels when the same guy insta stops your channels everytime-there you go.

Normally all of the above is true for certain players. Instant = instant, not .2 seconds. Its instant. Thats why its so noticeable. One time maybe the guy happened to be hitting his key thst very moment, but repeating immediately, nope. Some pause for a split second, but thats not an autoclicker. If you play enough its realizable who is abusing such things.

Other things of note: Kenislaw openly abused an autoclicker in pvp to force proc cleric-sentinal ability marked by the light. The autoclicker glitches the game ability where it goes off 10 times in one second, not one time per single target heal (its requirements). Autoclickers do majorly mess with the game, and players do cheat using them for a huge advantage. Kenislaw ends up with around 10 million heals with that one ability, which is impossible without breaking the game.

There are many other exploits going on. Mostly from EU players or guild members from slash flex or other ones. Ive seen guild members from the same guild doing the same exploits in macros, for example. They teach players how to cheat then call the game easy and tell people to get better. Real winners.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 10-19-2021 at 04:05 PM.

We went over this like a thousand times dude. kenislaw used autoclicker but we kill him legitly we couldn't see the point of him using it in the first place..

the game hasn't been pvp balanced in years as the balance currently stands as it is, it's worse than some dumb forfeit drink macro or some small extra healing.

tank lock can out melee any melee spec 1v1 and it's not even melee.

pvp has glaring issues that will never be fixed and never were intended to be fixed.

wrastion arel w/e your names i dont see you declining to use a bugged broken cleric full heal? or a broken glicthed pull that you know by coding is bouncing ppl twice the distance when the hit box strikes a jagged edge in the landscape right?

You can as the balance stands right now use run of return to go back to library spawn when you get low. or in general port yourself 50 meters across a map through barriers up cliffs to ultimately compromise pve objectives right?

who is exploiting with autoclicker? the pop is small i'd notice anything thats a true outlier in warfronts.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-19-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    We went over this like a thousand times dude. kenislaw used autoclicker but we kill him legitly we couldn't see the point of him using it in the first place..

the game hasn't been pvp balanced in years as the balance currently stands as it is, it's worse than some dumb forfeit drink macro or some small extra healing.

tank lock can out melee any melee spec 1v1 and it's not even melee.

pvp has glaring issues that will never be fixed and never were intended to be fixed.

wrastion arel w/e your names i dont see you declining to use a bugged broken cleric full heal? or a broken glicthed pull that you know by coding is bouncing ppl twice the distance when the hit box strikes a jagged edge in the landscape right?

You can as the balance stands right now use run of return to go back to library spawn when you get low. or in general port yourself 50 meters across a map through barriers up cliffs to ultimately compromise pve objectives right?

who is exploiting with autoclicker? the pop is small i'd notice anything thats a true outlier in warfronts.

Youve been oblivious to cheaters for the longest time. Then you wanted to know all about them so you yourself could cheat.

Using a heal within a soul that is not properly pvp nerfed to the correct degree is not exploiting. Almost everyone, then is exploiting using regular shields/heals/attacks that they did not pvp nerf correctly, of which there are tons. Ive never defined exploiting this way because you cannot not use regular abilities within souls. You do not know the definition of exploiting. I cannot get the puri clerics main heal correctly pvp fixed, nor harbs shields, nor FK shielding, nor warrior shields or any of the numerous other heals not properly nerfed the right % fixed. In these cases, it is silly to ask a player not to play a soul due to improper pvp nerfing. Ive never asked this, nor accused anyone using said souls of cheating/exploiting.

The pull is not glitched. It will never (repeat, never) pull you twice the distance. I am comboing the pull with another ability to push players. They are two separate abilities, as in I do one pull 15 meters, then a push 15 meters. I perform two global cooldowns. The reason you think its pulling twice as far is because I have near-perfected a maneuver that only I (and sometimes Sorry) can perform. It involves skill, and timing along with ground knowledge and quite a bit of risk since the pulls require me to put myself out there at the front. I actually can perform a long combo. I pull, move forward, turn, then push a player. I hit them with a 30% slow as they are pushed, then I can crossfire them even if the break free (crossfire still works to push them back). I can then root them in place. Most people probably think its multiple players CC’ing them, but its just me. The reason this is very effective is because Im also dps, but performing a nasty CC combo. Anyone can do this-Im just the only one who can pull it off reliably. Taking the pull is a dps loss, so no one does it. It is my unique build. I make unique builds, just like I made a viable healing cleric when they are not viable.

Ive discussed all of this with you before-you seem to never retain anything Ive said. You need to look up exploit since you dont know what it means. Purposefully using macro commands to trick the system in unintended ways for advantage in a game is exploiting. Having an MA port in a wf is fine. Having an MA built to jump halfway across the map whilst holding a stone and porting should be disabled (and we all know this) defeats the very essence of fairness. Telling a harb not to use a defensive shield ability since its not pvp nerfed to the correct % is as dumb as telling a cleric you cant use a 30 second main heal ability because its not nerfed to the correct %. In such cases you might as well tell them they cant play harb or puri. The only reason you, or anyone, even mentions the puri heal on a cleric (lol, a healing cleric) is due to me, specifically. As in Ive asked multiple times what cleric healer is giving you (or anyone) issues in pvp. Its always resounding silence, because none of you want to name me, and me alone. I slaughter any cleric healers. Then again, you might be having trouble killing the self healing cleric tanks that you should have labeled as ignore. My warrior or mage FK or heck, bard, gets the same hps yet the warrior and FK have non correctly pvp nerfed shields and some heals. You cant tell people they cant take these souls due to that-lol.

Exploiting is using things in a way not intended. The heals/shielding/dps are/were intended as heals/dps/shields. No one can help they arent the correct %. You can, however, not purposefully abuse ports with objectives knowing that function itself is meant to be disabled for the sake of fairness. Im a legit fair player, which pisses off a lot of cheaters. I know this. I also avoid as much as I can grossly OP souls. Which is why its funny you try to use cleric as an example of (incorrectly) exploiting. I played cleric heals for a complete challenge since its not OP like several other healing souls.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 10-20-2021 at 02:03 AM.

You know how ridiculous you sound "konstantine loves cheating but is oblivious to cheaters"

I make a point about pvp balance being bad in the first place only to have you reiterate my point listing all these things that bypass pvp modifiers.

"well you can't blame players for knowingly using all these things that bypass pvp modifiers"
    So i cant blame you for knowingly use a broken cleric full heal that's not intended to do so?

How ******ed do you sound crying about "cheating" in a game where theres no balance and w/e pvp balance stipulations are in place aren't functioning properly on multiple levels.

if you people had your way you'd kite all day ever mila second of every wf.

Lets talk about the pvp balance some more regarding warrior melee

Touch of life is a big CD currently does nothing in pvp at alll. If touch of life were functioning it would full heal more effective than a coa shield.

Warlord's NPTD currently also does nothing.

theres no second wind for melee.

there is no balance.

As it stands now and ive debated this many times with many people the point of using auto clicker in the first place with souls like paragon, warlord or rift blade.

You claimed auto clicker caused skills to come off cooldown quicker due to 1000's of clicks spamming the system.

than you claimed people were manipulating the packets to the server,

ryco claimed people were using cheat engine.

whats next a game shark CD?
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-20-2021 at 07:33 AM.

Ascendant

You know how ridiculous you sound "konstantine loves cheating but is oblivious to cheaters"

I make a point about pvp balance being bad in the first place only to have you reiterate my point listing all these things that bypass pvp modifiers.

"well you can't blame players for knowingly using all these things that bypass pvp modifiers"
    So i cant blame you for knowingly use a broken cleric full heal that's not intended to do so?

How ******ed do you sound crying about "cheating" in a game where theres no balance and w/e pvp balance stipulations are in place aren't functioning properly on multiple levels.

if you people had your way you'd kite all day ever mila second of every wf.

Lets talk about the pvp balance some more regarding warrior melee

Touch of life is a big CD currently does nothing in pvp at alll. If touch of life were functioning it would full heal more effective than a coa shield.

Warlord's NPTD currently also does nothing.

theres no second wind for melee.

there is no balance.

As it stands now and ive debated this many times with many people the point of using auto clicker in the first place with souls like paragon, warlord or rift blade.

You claimed auto clicker caused skills to come off cooldown quicker due to 1000's of clicks spamming the system.

than you claimed people were manipulating the packets to the server,

ryco claimed people were using cheat engine.

whats next a game shark CD?
    Yes you along with others constantly defended the cheaters (in your ignorance). Then when you were shown some/learned about them on forums/got them from other cheaters, you happily cheated for advantage. The very video used to fix a complete cheat-serpent strike-was your video from what Ive heard. Is this incorrect? You didnt have a gloating video showing how to circumvent an intended cooldown to trick the system into removing it?

I dont sound ridiculous I even gave examples of what is/isnt exploiting. L2R (learn to read). Summary: It is not reasonable to expect players not to use souls which have incorrectly pvp nerfed abilities. To clarify, the abilities ARE DOING what they are intended to do-a heal heals, a shield absorbs, a damage does damage. The % is off, but the ability does its intended job.

Examples of (purposeful) exploiting unintended things: Switching to MA to port halfway across the screen with objectives in hand. Note the player purposefully plays MA not to be an MA and fight-they switch to solely win the game by exploiting the huge jumps. The other souls cannot port while holding an objective. Lets compare this to my point on incorrectly nerfed heals. The puri can heal with faiths freedom. Every other healing soul can heal as well. None are disabled, and, in fact, when compared, other healing souls are easier to heal, are tankier, have incorrectly nerfed shields, and put out higher heals on average then the cleric. To take the cleric is to handicap yourself vs. actually taking something OP with broken shields like warrior. Where is the exploit? If Paladin had a shield ability that mitigated 15k vs 10k would you tell anyone playing it that they are exploiting? Lol. No. The player cannot not play a soul due to such silliness that NO ONE can control. Players exploiting can control what they are purposefully getting around or not.

I dont understand your point with melee or kiting since you play ranged harb and you kite constantly. You also put on chaps made for insta mounting and run constantly mid fight while being attacked. You also abuse forfeit macro to instantly drink up while your opponent, who doesn't cheat, cant and is still in combat (with you-Ive been melee 1v1 you and you do this). Learn to melee and when not to melee? Recently you are playing 35 meter Rift Burst as well with a zillion ports. While I agree melee should do more damage then ranged, your points are lost on me since you are a hypocrite. You play only the Op souls. Try playing cleric-lol. Heck, try healing on cleric or rogue. I could use a good laugh. Good luck.

Players are cheating in multiple ways. I was told about packets by another player who stated his 3 friends used to do that. There is no game security or anti cheat or even people to check into any (pitiful) security this game has. What is so hard to understand there are many routes to cheating that are viable? You laugh but the irony is we already know several cheat methods actually work so your sarcasm just shows your ignorance. The joke is on you.

Auto clickers are not legal in Rift. Regardless of opinion, 3rd party software is not legal according to TOS. Most games that are competitive ban caught autoclickers. They also can destabilize games so that alone is reason enough yo not allow them as a game company. It is a huge, huge unfsir advantage, especially with games that have 1. Macros and 2. OGCD abilities. Rift has both, making the advantage over others massive. It is the opposite of fair. Keep debating. You might convince yourself your not cheating. Good luck.

How could I defend someone's cheating when I don't know for sure if they are cheating in the first place.

kenislaw is the only one that we have pretty solidified as using auto clicker and that barely put a scratch in the pvp balance in the first place.

And when you say im defending cheaters you're saying this in regards to players like blatte, glover or akasha your saying that because I was skeptical about them using auto clicker or packet manipulators, quantum physics and game shark rift addition 2021. because i didn't believe it hand over fist you get mad.

Ive discussed this with other players contended with the idea with people who know more than you and i about software.

manipulating packets sent to the sever would entail getting into the server itself the ****ing data your char uses the stats arent kept client side like some 2008 game for god sake.

you said im so stupid "your not noticing the very obvious blatant cheating" maybe it's cause ive killed well everyone.

cheaters aren't making you lag and crash . rift has been downsized the cost to run it have been cut lol. omfg crashing and lagging is due to cost-cutting.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-20-2021 at 12:46 PM.

stealthed lives still matter... just sayin'.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Ascendant

How could I defend someone's cheating when I don't know for sure if they are cheating in the first place.

kenislaw is the only one that we have pretty solidified as using auto clicker and that barely put a scratch in the pvp balance in the first place.

And when you say im defending cheaters you're saying this in regards to players like blatte, glover or akasha your saying that because I was skeptical about them using auto clicker or packet manipulators, quantum physics and game shark rift addition 2021. because i didn't believe it hand over fist you get mad.

Ive discussed this with other players contended with the idea with people who know more than you and i about software.

manipulating packets sent to the sever would entail getting into the server itself the ****ing data your char uses the stats arent kept client side like some 2008 game for god sake.

you said im so stupid "your not noticing the very obvious blatant cheating" maybe it's cause ive killed well everyone.

cheaters aren't making you lag and crash . rift has been downsized the cost to run it have been cut lol. omfg crashing and lagging is due to cost-cutting.
    Ive never claimed to be an expert on how cheats are/are not possible. That being said, Rift, factually, has had players ramping speed up to crazy amounts, and has had players porting literally rapidly across the map in succession, as in from 2012 and even into 2017, captured on video.

https://youtu.be/aCsbBY8rRrU

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...at-engine.html Read reply #3. You were saying Im crazy due to packets?

https://youtu.be/7G9D1WYwd2o

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...3e/rift_hacks/ Read this one.

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...hack-rift.html This one the clip was removed, but you can see the person once had it up. Read what it did.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x205o5j cant verify if this was real but they sure made a video showing the hack program.

Players have been able to manipulate things in game. You tell me how. Back then you could report such players and they were caught and banned. Now, you could fly 30 meters in the air and there is no one to report this to that looks into anything/cares. Point being you keep acting like no one can get into the system or what not when clearly they were able to change things (in whatever form) to cheat. To be honest, its been eye opening discovering just how many different ways people were cheating.

I know the server normally lags. I also know autoclickers can lag you out so bad you literally cant hit buttons they get locked out. I also know this only happens when fighting several players who have every indication they use an autoclicker. I wrote on the pvp forums in the top thread how to identify an autoclicker. There are several ways. Go read it. You have to have good awareness, however, of which I think you completely lack. The only reason we all know about Kenislaw is due to me. To point, nearly every single person I named or questioned was proven to be a cheater after the big discussion was opened in the thread I started. Ryco and I were pretty much the only people trying to figure out and expose the cheaters. You and several others (including several cheaters) were only there derailing the threads and telling us we suck, get better, and that player is just a really good player. Im not sure how dense you are but several warriors did double your output and sat at 18k dps. I mean, anyone can look at warfront stats or Rift Meter. When the best NA max geared warrior does 12k dps and some brand new EU warrior comes in doing 18k dps, bells should have been ringing in your head. Anyways I paid attention you dont.

Everytime I brought up a question or potential cheater in forums you were there to deflect, defend, and derail the thread. You were called out for this umpteen times. Not just by me, either.

On a side note Im hearing several known cheaters paid to change their toons names and-or play another calling now. Its still just as obvious. New player shows up. Max gear, infinite heal potions, best dps, all the bought stuff like insta mount, max loyalty. Wf’s are getting slim, however. Tonight there was two warfronts then nothing. Not enough people playing the game.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 10-21-2021 at 02:03 AM.

Lets go over all these links you posted and this is basically your smoking gun.

The first link the speed hack was a short-lived exploit that was patched. Ive also discussed packet manipulation with him we don't think it's legit.

Your second link is a dude asking on info about how he could change "swing speed" which is patently absurd and stupid.

For this to matter, you'd have to alter the GLOBAL COOLDOWN not "swing speed" paragon already cuts GBCD down.

this is the response

You would need more the CE to alter your swing speed w/ weps. Its all held server side, so you will need to edit packets as well as memory editing. There are tons of turts that will show you how to edit packets. I would practice on emu wow servers or i heard there is an emu for Rift.

Cheat engine
    Perm edit

you will need these for sure. Might require other programs as well"

As you can the person whom responded to this said the samn goddamned thing I did DATA IS STORED SERVERSIDE NOT CLIENT SIDE.

Someone responded after that ""this is not diablo2 so i don't think that you will be able to do this. but give it a try and if you success then show some prove"""

Because at the time diablo 2 blizzard made the mistake of storing the character's break points on the client side. attack speed cast rate etc was modifible with a the tmc hack. Anyway ruststorm came and wiped 100k accts out. And Im speaking on battlenet closed not open.

Third link i think we can all agree if this were happening in wf's we could all agree its happening.

Your 4th link it's 10years old. We can tell if ppl are speedhacking in wf's of if someone is flying or having an abnromal amount of speed in general ive never came across some superhuman player i couldnt handle. take that how you may but i have a you tube channel dedicated to this sort lone wolf hunt style of play.

This is a response in your fourth link

Actually, it can be impossible, although it would require a lot of resources.

"A lot of player movement is done in the client side and then send to the server. If all movement was done in the server side, there was no way the client could "lie" about its position (and the server would be able to even catch any attempts to move to invalid places)."

What hes speaking about is in some pvp games years ago we would use legit abilities so quickly that the server would "desynch" causing the other clients not to catch up on your position. I was a pro desyncher that is not possible in rift.

none of these links substantiate if you brought these to court for instance what do you think would happen? proving it by showing ppl were discussing it?! they even say that trion adresses it 10 years ago.

Yoru 5th link is just circular going through walls currently is due to server instability and cost cutting the server isnt loading it up on the client side this is an issue on there end as ive done this and anyone whos loaded up without the map for god sakes. or why you start off whitefalls falling down.

your last link is a phishing attemp in my opinion to get someone to download a worm or a trojan

You have no proof nothing substantial.

theres no video documenting faster global cooldowns or someone puting over 9000 damage slider all the way up.

All my years player ive never seen such a high final warfront dmg output that made me question anything,.

All i see is warlocks toping most dmg done in the end of the warfront because again game has **** balance.

Furthermore regarding server stability you could completely FIX your connection to rift and fix crashing by using a VPN as not EVRYONE CONNECTS TO RIFT THE SAME WAY due to region/state etc.

what's pathetic is that you use a cleric full heal that's not supposed to happen yet cry about a coa shield that heals for 30%

You claim that we derail threads of cheating as if we swayed gamigo from taking care of what ever fantasy issue you came up with? what are you nuts?

I hold alot of power over you 2 peons dont I?

Take my hand arel ill lead the way it will be ok.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-21-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Ascendant

Lets go over all these links you posted and this is basically your smoking gun.

The first link the speed hack was a short-lived exploit that was patched. Ive also discussed packet manipulation with him we don't think it's legit.

Your second link is a dude asking on info about how he could change "swing speed" which is patently absurd and stupid.

For this to matter, you'd have to alter the GLOBAL COOLDOWN not "swing speed" paragon already cuts GBCD down.

this is the response

You would need more the CE to alter your swing speed w/ weps. Its all held server side, so you will need to edit packets as well as memory editing. There are tons of turts that will show you how to edit packets. I would practice on emu wow servers or i heard there is an emu for Rift.

Cheat engine
    Perm edit

you will need these for sure. Might require other programs as well"

As you can the person whom responded to this said the samn goddamned thing I did DATA IS STORED SERVERSIDE NOT CLIENT SIDE.

Someone responded after that ""this is not diablo2 so i don't think that you will be able to do this. but give it a try and if you success then show some prove"""

Because at the time diablo 2 blizzard made the mistake of storing the character's break points on the client side. attack speed cast rate etc was modifible with a the tmc hack. Anyway ruststorm came and wiped 100k accts out. And Im speaking on battlenet closed not open.

Third link i think we can all agree if this were happening in wf's we could all agree its happening.

Your 4th link it's 10years old. We can tell if ppl are speedhacking in wf's of if someone is flying or having an abnromal amount of speed in general ive never came across some superhuman player i couldnt handle. take that how you may but i have a you tube channel dedicated to this sort lone wolf hunt style of play.

This is a response in your fourth link

Actually, it can be impossible, although it would require a lot of resources.

"A lot of player movement is done in the client side and then send to the server. If all movement was done in the server side, there was no way the client could "lie" about its position (and the server would be able to even catch any attempts to move to invalid places)."

What hes speaking about is in some pvp games years ago we would use legit abilities so quickly that the server would "desynch" causing the other clients not to catch up on your position. I was a pro desyncher that is not possible in rift.

none of these links substantiate if you brought these to court for instance what do you think would happen? proving it by showing ppl were discussing it?! they even say that trion adresses it 10 years ago.

Yoru 5th link is just circular going through walls currently is due to server instability and cost cutting the server isnt loading it up on the client side this is an issue on there end as ive done this and anyone whos loaded up without the map for god sakes. or why you start off whitefalls falling down.

your last link is a phishing attemp in my opinion to get someone to download a worm or a trojan

You have no proof nothing substantial.

theres no video documenting faster global cooldowns or someone puting over 9000 damage slider all the way up.

All my years player ive never seen such a high final warfront dmg output that made me question anything,.

All i see is warlocks toping most dmg done in the end of the warfront because again game has **** balance.

Furthermore regarding server stability you could completely FIX your connection to rift and fix crashing by using a VPN as not EVRYONE CONNECTS TO RIFT THE SAME WAY due to region/state etc.

what's pathetic is that you use a cleric full heal that's not supposed to happen yet cry about a coa shield that heals for 30%

You claim that we derail threads of cheating as if we swayed gamigo from taking care of what ever fantasy issue you came up with? what are you nuts?

I hold alot of power over you 2 peons dont I?

Take my hand arel ill lead the way it will be ok.
    Summary: I gave links proving time and time again people are/were/and still attempt to cheat the game. That was all the links were provided for (my point). Even 2017 you clearly see a speed/port hacker or exploiter. Im not here to prove how its done Im not a hacker. Im simply showing people are actively able to cheat the game time and time again. Im sure throughout Rifts history people got away with it for a while until it got fixed/discovered. Gamigo, however, isnt looking/fixing anything so the games an open field for cheating for the past 3 years-to the point a guy like kenislaw can OPENLY cheat, get reported, and…nothing happens.

My whole point was its beyond ridiculous you always stated no one is cheating, when Rifts history is full of people cheating. I realize several posts only prove people trying to cheat, but that was my point-it was a very active thing multiple people were (and did succeed we've seen it) attempting to do.

Then theres you time and time again stating no one cheats/deflecting the threads. You were wrong. I was correct. My push discovered (from various helpers) actual cheats and, regardless if I knew how it was being done, I was still on the correct people/track. You-you were in la la land and deterred real investigation. You were anti-help until players discovered what was going on really. And lo and behold, there you are cheating. No wonder you deflected threads. Again, wasnt it YOUR video they used to report the sin macro exploit? Correct me if Im wrong. Anything you say, and your whole point of view, is that of a cheater not wanting his advantages/exploits removed.

The heal on puri cleric is a heal. It heals. It is not correctly pvp nerfed % wise like about 30 other heals in various souls (if you didnt know that). There are also many other incorrectly pvp nerfed abilities. They all do exactly what they were intended to do, just not at the correct %. This is not an exploit unless you believe players shouldn't play multiple souls because 1 or 2 abilities are not pvp nerfed to the correct %. The heal is not a full heal. It requires a mastery, and two abilities to heal for so much. You also have to not take any 61 point abilities (unless you go full puri-a big mistake imo) because its 32 points in. Its on a 30 second CD in a game where people kill others in 5 seconds, to put it in perspective. You also cant rez anyone due to taking it. The reason you are weak against it, is because you don't understand the ability in the first place. To put things in more perspective I can jump on my FK mage and heal for more, plus use barriers with incorrectly pvp nerfed shields. Ooops I guess no one should play FK in mage then right? But wait! I could jump on my warrior and reeeally play broken shields not correctly pvp nerfed. Hmmm guess we cant play any heals, according to your definition of exploiting. Of the 3, the cleric is the weakest. None of them can stop the incorrect %. Yet you keep mentioning the weakest healing calling in game) and call it exploiting? Lol. Son, if I wanted to break healing Id play anything but cleric. I only play it for a challenge. Its funny so many haters complain (incorrectly) about it because it just means lack of skill. Im literally playing a gimp class on purpose to show skill. Again, for the tenth time. Name 1 (just one) healing cleric you have a hard time with? You fail to ever answer this, rather running like a chicken because you dont want to answer this question.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...modifiers.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...modifiers.html. Yea that never got done. But here you go a long list he was making. My complete point is here.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-modifier.html Some of this got fixed/changed, a lot didnt. This is just heals, not damaging abilities or shields, many of which are not correctly pvp nerfed.

Should people then not play these souls? This is your skewed definition of exploiting, so go ahead and answer this question as well. You have two questions. Both at the end here, both underlined so you cant miss them. Try to finally answer at least one.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 10-22-2021 at 12:29 AM.

Every class has broken and/or OP abilities that bypass pvp modifiers, cleric included. Certain maps highlight these more than others but lets not pretend you don't utilize the same broken abilities too. Personally, I draw the like at pve weapon procs, and MA ports. Yes the OP abilities each class possess are highly annoying but its not feasible to expect players to avoid them all. If ppl want to talk ab MA tho lets also talk about how rogues can port up top in Library or perma stealth.

Bottom line is if you want to encourage others to pvp, try to play as fair as possible without using obvious broken sh!t. Sometimes you can't help it due to the soul, but if you build a spec for that purpose or grind old raids for broken items then you're def being a d0uche. On the flip side if you regularly use bypassed abilities, don't be pointing fingers at others because to a lesser degree you do the same. Until it's addressed everyone quit your b!tching and deal with it like the rest of us.
    Last edited by Learan; 10-24-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Telaran

Default My last post...

Trion forgot to remember that running a business is like an engine with the devs giving stuff the fans want and the fans give the devs money. But here lies the issue. Trion expected the fans to give them respect first (e.g. liking all the broken systems they made, like conquest power, PVP gear, and PVE gear that works in PVP). No sir, that is not how it goes. You (trion) wanted money, right? We wanted a good game. Thing is, we can find good games all over the place, you can't just find fans willing to get crap in their mouth. So you (trion) needed to bow down, and be humble. Make a good product. And then we will give you money, and in turn you give us a better product, and then we give you more money. Suddenly the machine is going. Trion needed to realize, this could have all been fixed but it had to start with THEM not US. We always got blamed for not being able to have nice things in RIFT PVP, instead of fixing the broken systems, they removed the systems with complaints... This made an even more ****ty system (raid gear was honestly the best PVP gear in NMT). Well... now look at them, sold the assets to Gamigo so they could milk the last few pennies from the ****ty systems and the player population is proof of what I'm saying. If you still play the game and complain that someone is cheating, you're delusional. It was made possible by the devs, not the players. The players aren't cheating you, the devs did years ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast