+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: [List] A collection of suggestions to fix PVP

Ascendant

Well, Elariok is busy removing my negative Gamigo posts and posts mentioning all he does is remove posts without acknowledging any actual issues. Irony is that the pvp forums are safe because they dont ever look at it, which I mentioned in a post.

Also irony he responds and takes action to a guy in a “Rift is all sunshine and Rainbows” request to remove negative posts, yet still ignores actual game issue posts.

Im thinking several game podcasters might want an inside look at Gamigo and Rift in general and how its ran. Multiple ones looking for anything to talk about to their subscribers. Gamigo ignoring cheaters while actively removing posts concerning cheats, exploits, and autoclickers to leave the game looking fine and dandy with posts only posting positivity. Thats the juicy kind of stuff people love to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Well, Elariok is busy removing my negative Gamigo posts and posts mentioning all he does is remove posts without acknowledging any actual issues. Irony is that the pvp forums are safe because they dont ever look at it, which I mentioned in a post.

Also irony he responds and takes action to a guy in a “Rift is all sunshine and Rainbows” request to remove negative posts, yet still ignores actual game issue posts.

Im thinking several game podcasters might want an inside look at Gamigo and Rift in general and how its ran. Multiple ones looking for anything to talk about to their subscribers. Gamigo ignoring cheaters while actively removing posts concerning cheats, exploits, and autoclickers to leave the game looking fine and dandy with posts only posting positivity. Thats the juicy kind of stuff people love to hear.
    Contact MMOByte (https://www.mmobyte.tv/). Stix recently adressed Gamigo and their handling of the Trion games in particular. He also responds to PMs. GL
    General Screenshots Compendium
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood, Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

I haven't logged on for 3 weeks now. How are the warfronts doing?
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood, Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

Telaran

they’ve been good bro. Population of games seems to be alittle higher than normal. Plus games have been running later. I was queuing the other night from 9pm EST to 4am est the other night which i’ve never seen games run that late. Still warlock heavy matches. Don’t forget to join the rift pvp discord! Shotts@Seastone. Hope everyone’s good 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Forrsaken View Post
    they’ve been good bro. Population of games seems to be alittle higher than normal. Plus games have been running later. I was queuing the other night from 9pm EST to 4am est the other night which i’ve never seen games run that late. Still warlock heavy matches. Don’t forget to join the rift pvp discord! Shotts@Seastone. Hope everyone’s good 😊
    Don't tell him that. We good.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RycoRobyn View Post
    I haven't logged on for 3 weeks now. How are the warfronts doing?
    As a main healer Im still mostly topping any (relatively balanced) wfs in kills when i dps (note the irony), sometimes while chatting in general chat at the same time. In some wfs I heal and switch to dps and end up top, or 2nd in both heals and kills for my team. The overall skill level is down, imo. Im casually playing though so I dont mind. It could also just be less skill level at my time of playing You'd probably see multiple wf’s where you wreck face in a row.

I.e. seems like players are leveling weak alts, weve lost vets like you who stop players like me, or a combination. Also, I think the worst of the worst cheaters are bored as of now so its more regular wfs vs cheating exploiters unbalancing them. Warrior healers bored with OP souls, etc..,

Its good for casual play.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 03-23-2021 at 04:30 PM.

My take upon trying the game again this past weekend:
    • Same 10ish people doing warfronts on different alts.
    • Same toxic players like Coonstanstinks.
    • Same trash talking from the same trash people in crossevent chat.
    • Same chimpeon/autoclicker users.
    • A little less people playing (maybe because PVE players are too busy with carnival, that has the same trash of the 5 past ones).
    • I still have the terrible RNG one of the Devs gave me in spite (19 of 20 warfront boxes are empty and the ones with loot in it was a tier 6 tank fragment).
    • Servers still laggy.
    • Gamigo still not giving a ****.

In conclusion:
    1. Not worth coming back for a longer run.
    2. Not worth even a second streaming this pile of cowdung. Gamigo doesn't deserve any positive exposure.
    3. Back to modding Skyrim and leveling in Albion it is.
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood, Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

Hope no one has high blood pressure because the amount of sodium here would be lethal.

With the new discord server, the pvp community is gaining strength more people are coming together in voice to just have fun and pvp.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 03-29-2021 at 02:56 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Hope no one has high blood pressure because the amount of sodium here would be lethal.

With the new discord server, the pvp community is gaining strength more people are coming together in voice to just have fun and pvp.
    Lol there are two people who most def have high blood pressure which is you and Snuggles.

My observations separately mirrored Ryco’s, save I am seeing less cheaters (of which you are one) since you dont understand/care to know the definition of knowingly exploiting. In simple terms your skill level isnt good enough to play without a knowingly broken in pvp, pve shield. Other warriors are good without it-you require it.

Funny thing is I saw a harb with the same unnasailable broken heal in a wf. I had thought that shield was cleric/warrior but I guess not. Lol as if a harb needed more of anything to survive its already broken. The levels this game has fallen.

So anyone talking to a dev on discord to fix...anything?

As for participation even the forums, all of it, are having less and less people participating. There probably was, however, an influx of players jumping on just to play “before its gone” since so many streamers are guessing Rift is going away soon.

My take upon trying the game again this past weekend:
    • Same 10ish people doing warfronts on different alts.
    • Same toxic players like Coonstanstinks.
    • Same trash talking from the same trash people in crossevent chat.
    • Same chimpeon/autoclicker users.
    • A little less people playing (maybe because PVE players are too busy with carnival, that has the same trash of the 5 past ones).
    • I still have the terrible RNG one of the Devs gave me in spite (19 of 20 warfront boxes are empty and the ones with loot in it was a tier 6 tank fragment).
    • Servers still laggy.
    • Gamigo still not giving a ****.

In conclusion:
    1. Not worth coming back for a longer run.
    2. Not worth even a second streaming this pile of cowdung. Gamigo doesn't deserve any positive exposure.
    3. Back to modding Skyrim and leveling in Albion it is.
    Sounds like you need a tissue. Some of us are still enjoying it, sorry you're butthurt they wont implement your changes.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Learan View Post
    Sounds like you need a tissue. Some of us are still enjoying it, sorry you're butthurt they wont implement your changes.
    They wont implement your changes, mine, or anyones.

You could probably fly in the game, move at 500% speed, kill players in one hit, pass through objects, and use abilities 300 meters from your target and no one can be bothered to “look into it” with multiple players reporting you.

The only thing left is customer service for shard down issues, cash shop troubles, and the occasional deleting of negative posts. Personal messages, forum section reports all go into the trash bin. Its funny but its serious. They only need two forum sections at this point. Cash shop issues and shard down/logging in issues. Everything else is just us talking to ourselves.

Hey Wrastion! Hope you doing well, buddy!

It's hilarious seeing my haters still losing it after all these years. It makes me really want to come back for a longer run just to pizz them off even more.

Good to hear you are seeing less cheaters. Too bad the cheat vulture is still around and expanded his cheating to a class I recently switched to. But no worries, as you already mentioned, he is too below average to make an impact on a high stakes warfront with decent players in it. He can barely touch my output with +0 PVE frags and green PVE essences. It's funny and sad at the same time.

I'm currently exploring Neverwinter PVP. Will let you know if it's worth it. So far, I'm not really convinced. I will start actively streaming again once I found my niche in some of the current great MMOs with PVP. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Peace!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 04-02-2021 at 06:45 AM.
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood, Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

Ascendant

Hey Wrastion! Hope you doing well, buddy!

It's hilarious seeing my haters still losing it after all these years. It makes me really want to come back for a longer run just to pizz them off even more.

Good to hear you are seeing less cheaters. Too bad the cheat vulture is still around and expanded his cheating to a class I recently switched to. But no worries, as you already mentioned, he is too below average to make an impact on a high stakes warfront with decent players in it. He can barely touch my output with +0 PVE frags and green PVE essences. It's funny and sad at the same time.

I'm currently exploring Neverwinter PVP. Will let you know if it's worth it. So far, I'm not really convinced. I will start actively streaming again once I found my niche in some of the current great MMOs with PVP. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Peace!
    Yea Im barely playing Rift myself. Some of my friends jumped into the old game DDO whenever it has a challenge season with permadeath and Im joining them for the next couple of months. Im still looking for a decent MMO and still plan on looking at New World when they finally start beta. Ashes is probably 2 years off but Im thinking thats where Ill end up. Nothing else really perks my interest/is any reasonable timeframe away.

Let me know how Neverwinter turns out. I enjoyed the original single player game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    ...Let me know how Neverwinter turns out. I enjoyed the original single player game.
    After a month or so playing Neverwinter, I can make a detailed review but not here. I can do a short one though:

The game overall has a really cozy feeling to it during the leveling process. The world is detailed and immersive. The combat is fluid and decent. The servers are stable decently populated. In general, the game is really nice if played casually at lowlevel. This changes by 180 degrees once you hit endlevel, however.

Endgame is grinding at Korean level. It is beyond stupid. The endgame also literally forces you to use the cash shop to speed up the gearing process, which you will want to unless you want to grind instances 24/7 for the next 3 years.You also need the cash shop in order to have access to endgame boosters and consumables, which you will need for PVP unless you want to be ragdolled 24/7 for the next 3 years.

PVP is very fast and dynamic, as expected from a non-tab targetting combat system. The classes are imbalanced as expected from a niche game with near to no PVP development. Great Weapon Fighter, Guardian Fighter and Trickster Rogue are what I noticed most people roll for battlegrounds. There is no open world PVP, no RvR or GvG. Battlegrounds/warfronts are 5vs5 on wide open maps, which causes severe imbalance between established PVP players and new ones. The latter will get stomped on the first seconds of the match and immediately start leaving, causing 9 out of 10 warfronts/battlegrounds to end prematurely. It's awful.

In conclusion, if you just want to PVP like me and don't give a flying doodoo about PVE grind, Neverwinter is not what you are looking for. I saw footag of Blessed Unleashed PVP that looks similar to Neverwinter's but feels better balanced and more polished. Bless Unleashed will not see it's release before the end of the year though.

PVP MMOs that are to release this year, that I will definitely give a try is Lost Ark, Elyon and Blessed Unleashed if they all go F2P as announced by hteir publishers.
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood, Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

Telaran

ryco give albion a try. the view takes some getting used too. but this game is the ****ing balls for pvp. nothing but bloodshed. something different too. There is a p2w function. spend cash for gold and the gold can be converted to silver. then you can buy the best gear. however if you die you lose everything basically. so whales are more so liquidity providers. they spend money just to die in a zerg vs zerg battle. hope all is well with you and the kiddos. shotts@seastone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast