+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: DOT skills in pvp..

Yes yes here I am back to the saltification station with an update for you WAP's

Recently ive switched to harb for my spawn camp 1v1 campaigns as it is quite a bit more absurd than the warrior even with a coa shield.

in short harb is better than a coa shielded warrior.

Btw I mean sure if you think a ranged spec that only needs 500ms of los time to bring someone to 35-38% of their entire health bar is fine go ahead.

carry on.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 04-11-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Yes yes here I am back to the saltification station with an update for you WAP's

Recently ive switched to harb for my spawn camp 1v1 campaigns as it is quite a bit more absurd than the warrior even with a coa shield.

in short harb is better than a coa shielded warrior.

Btw I mean sure if you think a ranged spec that only needs 500ms of los time to bring someone to 35-38% of their entire health bar is fine go ahead.

carry on.
    Yet you still play these specs.

Why the heck do you think I dont play these specs? I used to main warrior. I used to have a harb. I already mentioned harb is the best soul in pvp several times. Your too busy hiding behind cheats and leveling completely broken things vs. spending your time trying to get anything fixed. Join the other cheating pvpíers who've been doing this for years Konstantine. Gratz on not even trying but being a huge part of the issue.

I really enjoyed this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0&t=11s

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I really enjoyed this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0&t=11s
    You arenít a good sarcastic person. I literally have 0 interest on clicking on any link you provide. You remind me of a child who learned a new word or saw someone do something witty and you then copy it over and over. Even worse, you dont even use said things correctly nor do they apply to the situation.

You are that transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    You arenít a good sarcastic person. I literally have 0 interest on clicking on any link you provide. You remind me of a child who learned a new word or saw someone do something witty and you then copy it over and over. Even worse, you dont even use said things correctly nor do they apply to the situation.

You are that transparent.
    DOT skills in pvp..-11554214.jpg

I think I need to come back and make his life miserable again just like how I logged in for a weekend 3 weeks ago:

DOT skills in pvp..-untitled.jpg
    DOT skills in pvp..-untitled1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DOT skills in pvp..-2021-03-27_032209.jpg   DOT skills in pvp..-2021-03-27_032935.jpg  
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 04-13-2021 at 07:52 AM.
    General Screenshots Compendium
    My Twitch Channel
    Ryco@Deepwood - Harbinger

Wakanda forever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5