• 3 Post By Forrsaken
  • 2 Post By Flashmemory
  • 1 Post By Bluntmaster
  • 1 Post By Wrastion
  • 1 Post By Forrsaken

Thread: Elariok - Pvp

Shadowlander

Default Elariok - Pvp

Elariok looking to see if you can update your pvp players with any future plans for pvp as itís been quite sometime since pvp had gotten any attention. You have a lot of loyal players that pvp regularly or would come back to see pvp have attention. Please update us

Quote Originally Posted by Forrsaken View Post
    Elariok looking to see if you can update your pvp players with any future plans for pvp as it’s been quite sometime since pvp had gotten any attention. You have a lot of loyal players that pvp regularly or would come back to see pvp have attention. Please update us
    PvP in this game is horrendous for any new player. I haven't played Archeage in a long time but since they are developed by another company you should try that for PvP. Since Archeage is just published by Gamigo it still gets developed.I wouldn't put too much time or money in a defunct game. It's not worth it. Even the development of a world boss and new PvE weapon grind was probably considered by the developer as "charity development."
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 07-28-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Gotta accept getting beat up for 9 months straight before you have gear to compete, no one wants that.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

For starters it would be beneficial if stdlocks didn't do more damage with a DOT than melee does in melee while being tanky. I mean christ it's easy enough to play ranged now the most powerful spec that's ranged needs even less los time. I mean.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 07-02-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Ascendant

Elariok looking to see if you can update your pvp players with any future plans for pvp as itís been quite sometime since pvp had gotten any attention. You have a lot of loyal players that pvp regularly or would come back to see pvp have attention. Please update us
    Hes busy doing the next patch notes. Since its copy/paste Ill leak them now.

Ascended! New SALE! Check out the rehashed skins and mounts. Buy buy BUY!

Thats it. I think I should have his job its squarely focused on one thing. They hired a salesman, not a CM.

Yes please give a general update even if you can't give specifics.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Learan View Post
    Yes please give a general update even if you can't give specifics.
    I think you guys dont truly understand the situation. Im not getting blocked/posts removed/infractions.

I.e. no one is reading these posts. I get on every month or so to reply to sparse posts and no CM or dev has even bothered to reply after a whole month.

Shadowlander

Still no word from any CMS on any sort of pvp changes updates or anything. Spoke to Elariok in june saying they didnít forget about the PVP community but he couldnít update on futures changes or when they will happen. So thanks CM for keeping everyone in the loop lmao. You got loyal player and gamigo still doesnít wanna pitch even alittle content. Smh once new world drops iíll be out this game it was a fun short time for sure but once thatís done iím out lol.

Ascendant

Still no word from any CMS on any sort of pvp changes updates or anything. Spoke to Elariok in june saying they didnít forget about the PVP community but he couldnít update on futures changes or when they will happen. So thanks CM for keeping everyone in the loop lmao. You got loyal player and gamigo still doesnít wanna pitch even alittle content. Smh once new world drops iíll be out this game it was a fun short time for sure but once thatís done iím out lol.
    I told you...if Im not getting my posts blocked/removed or infractions no one is even reading these posts.

But yea I was looking forward to trying New World but it got delayed, again. Im glad they at least wont release too early like a lot of these other MMOs are and ruining their own game. Check out Ashes of Creation as well its in progress and looks more in line with Rift then New World, but both look promising. I will probably jump to NW then Ashes when it releases as long as it still looks promising.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I told you...if Im not getting my posts blocked/removed or infractions no one is even reading these posts.

But yea I was looking forward to trying New World but it got delayed, again. Im glad they at least wont release too early like a lot of these other MMOs are and ruining their own game. Check out Ashes of Creation as well its in progress and looks more in line with Rift then New World, but both look promising. I will probably jump to NW then Ashes when it releases as long as it still looks promising.
    Yeah man it looks great i saw your messages and i know they donít care at all but i havenít been playing long so iím not super salty yet but i never got to play conquest or port scion. iím sure people would love to play that **** again and it would bring pvp plays back with something to do. or bring more warfronts in. i wish they saw that pvp is actually good and fun in this game even though we have a small player base for 1-2 games going at once during peak times. just wish theyíd do something like the rest of you guys.

+ Reply to Thread