+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Thinking about y'all

And it's now successfully completed.

6 entire months... I'm leaving this place tomorrow 9am and headed to my new appartment. A few days to get my things all set and I'll be dropping in game soon!

Just hoping some people I know still play this game...

Nice Fern! You'll probably still recognize a few names in the game. It'll be great to see you around again!

- Shen
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here again?~

Quote Originally Posted by Shanoah View Post
    Nice Fern! You'll probably still recognize a few names in the game. It'll be great to see you around again!

- Shen
    I'm all settled now, just saving up some money to get a descent system. One month max and I'll be on!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    I'm all settled now, just saving up some money to get a descent system. One month max and I'll be on!
    Try offerup.com if you are ok with used systems/parts. You can get full builds for a lot cheaper if you are patient and throw out a few offers and wait. I usually see an offer, give them a cheaper offer, and eventually you get a really good deal because someone bought a brand new computer 30 series graphics card etc.., and just wants to quickly get rid of their older (yet still very much good) computer and/or monitor.

I got my 1080 card by trading a PS4 I won in a halloween contest plus $150 cash by sending out several offers, for example, back when you couldnt find the card for less then $700. Ive also scored 2k monitors and even whole alienware builds cheap. Now is a good time to look since its near Xmas and people will be upgrading.

As always be careful with possible scams and/or weirdos, but like most sites it has a rating system for verifying legit people with good trade history. I.e. dont risk buying from someone with no positive history regardless the deal.

Bro, I play on below specs:

Intel G4560 @3.5 Ghz
    Emaxx EMX-IH110LTx-GAMING
    8GB RAM Hyper-X Fury
    EVO 750 120GB SSD + Generic SATA HDD 500GB
    GTX 750Ti

I can play and stream to twitch at the same time with this potato build. I spent probably 200 Euro. When you check my stream from time to time, my framerate is decent (35-59fps).

You don't need a Cyberpunk 2077 @4k kind of monster PC to play RIFT decently.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing a living legend in pvp again.

Wakanda forever!
    Last edited by RycoRobyn; 12-14-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Finally things are shaping up, freaking covid is making everything difficult. Got a good job in my field 2 weeks ago and moved to a nice appartment this weekend. A paycheck or 2 and ill be able to buy a decent pc.

Hoping game doesnt go down before i can log, things are looking grim from what i quickly read in the main forum.

Anyways hoping to be back soon!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Finally things are shaping up, freaking covid is making everything difficult. Got a good job in my field 2 weeks ago and moved to a nice appartment this weekend. A paycheck or 2 and ill be able to buy a decent pc.

Hoping game doesnt go down before i can log, things are looking grim from what i quickly read in the main forum.

Anyways hoping to be back soon!
    Donít worry brother PVP still pops. Not 24/7. but every night it does. We have a pvp discord now man come join and rekindle with everyone! https://discord.gg/ta8KVR2xUW

Ascendant

Pvp is still going. There are like a hundred exploitable things in pvp though and nothings ever getting fixed, but warrior is very good so you wont be behind much.

Honestly as a beta player I will always love the game, but New World looks to be shaping up and Ashes of Creation lools great even in alpha testing. So perhaps one door closes another opens. Even with people who I debate or vehemently hate me I will gladly suggest another game if I find one (minus the cheaters-cheat in one game its what you do in life/all games).

Maybe check those 2 out while enjoying Rift while its still here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2