+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: good thing we nerfed primalist healing

Quote Originally Posted by Olkq View Post
    The point is that nobody is cheating and you are making stuff up because you don't know any better. It boggles the mind how one can play since 2011 and be this ignorant. But hey, post more pics of 60k ability hits and players doing 8k dps. Really suspicious. I'm sure it will tickle some justice ****** in this thread. Stay woke my dudes.
    Covering your ***, boss...do you feel a draft anywhere? I'm on it.

I wouldn't care if I had been here long enough to ride out w/ Asha and Orphiel, if there is cheating going on it should be addressed. Players show proficiency as understanding of the game clicks with them. It doesn't mean they don't know anything at all if they perform at the lower end of output. It also doesn't mean they can't question suspect actions in the game. What you did pretty much was bash players who don't perform as what makes sense to you; which can be discouraging to some.

This is why I think its important for the staff to weigh in. They could help clarify things. I dunno maybe even if cheating were happening nothing could be done anyway.
    Last edited by Sails; 11-19-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pluson View Post
    lol olkq is not plus im plus,pluson,plusen shyrvane and IIIIIIIIIIIIII

here are my twitch and yt channel : https://www.twitch.tv/kopfmeiise_

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwE..._as=subscriber
    Ok. My bad, I got you mixed up.
    I saw a clip u made in Codex entering the Guardian rez-spawn area. It appeared you were killing players. How were you able to be there without being returned to the Defiant spawn?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyC View Post
    This is the ability you're talking about: https://imgur.com/a/c17wQh9

Paired with that, all the mitigation warchanter/lib hybrid has, and consumables, a good warchanter isn't easy to take down. On top of that, there is a CoA 65 raid shield that a handful of warriors are using that heal them for on average for 125k-150k. With Riftblade, riftburst hits 3 times, up to 45-60k crits every 15 seconds. You can even time it just right, using it 3 times and popping it again right after for another 3 hits in a short period, stacked with other damaging abilities. But even with that, I don't see anyone dying to 2-3 gcds. The only thing with that killing power is MM/NB Rapidfireshot+dusk strike spec. I've hit 30k rapid fire shot ticks with that spec a few times, effectively one-shotting people. Honestly, the only thing I saw going wrong in warfronts are people taking advantage of the jump/sticky feet bug

Thank you for the civil reply.

Im specifically questioning if the ability has a proper pvp nerf. Kind of like how multiple healing abilities were missed on the last heal nerf go around. Theres a post about the heals in the pvp forums and it was extensive (i.e. it wasn't just, “Oh they missed these two abilities thats it”). Ive already seen in Rift Meter that ability is the #1 spammed ability-usually 30%+, used).

Im not really concerned about shields like the /30 second ones most classes get because they state they shield for 40k or something and end up pvp nerfed so they shield for 5k (not an accurate number just an example). The problem shields would be the ones not falling in line, especially a spammable one. Im sure in the warrior heal soul you stated the actual heal and shields are much higher numbers then the tooltip link you sent. IF (ive not tested) that ability isnt pvp nerfed accurately, for example, who knows how high shielding they'd be getting along with a heal. I know there are a few select people good at testing these things and Id love for someone to do the following:

Test mage and warrior shields and heals-specifically the newer callings, seeing if their shields and heals fall into the correct, current pvp reduction %, and, if not, what, if any, reduction are they at compared to what it should be.

If the answer is none great! We now know its all fair across the board.

As for the MM/NB ive hit for 24k rapid fires so I know its power. You have to get stacks of emptiness though. Its a buildup to a lot of burst, which is doable being ranged.

As for the RB im not questioning most Ive seen. Ive been 3 shotted (or 4 shotted) by one person, and seen the other person they are friends with perform extremely well (much better then other RBds but not on the same level as this individual) on the same build. But...Ive yet to see anyone else doing this with all the warriors we have. I.e. they make the best MM/NB player look bad. Keep in mind this same player is the one I saw sitting at 15k hps for over 30 seconds, until he got focused by several good dps, then it dropped to 12k hps, which is generally the TOP end of any other healing soul. This is also the same player Im hearing made a video of porting into the enemy spawn and staying there slaughtering people (Ive no firsthand knowledge of the details). Suffice it to say, my eyebrows get raised at this. Maybe it was a bug. Maybe hes just got the ultimate specs and knows how to play them better then everyone else, but to discount the possibility as well that people can cheat, is just silly.

My field is an interesting one, and you learn a lot about people in general. In a given company, if you have 100 people, its just a statistical fact that several of them (1-5) are doing criminal activities from small to major things. This is a constant-even if you switch out all 100 people for another set of 100 people, you'll get another set attempting things that are illegal, despite the fact they even know policing is in place. Its an eye opener to most who get to see this kind of activity, more so then someone simply explaining it. Show me the guy whose stating no cheating possible happening and Ill show you the guy totally failing in any of multiple job fields. In fact, given the fact of the lack of support for the game and next to no dev, I couldnt even be playing this game at all and could accurately state from experience that several people are most likely cheating. The opportunity has been open for years.

Theres a reason utopias aren't possible. People. Not questioning the games security features as up to date and tight-knit would be folly. Hacking happens all the time to much better secured programs thenthis, successfully. Its just a matter of if someone eventually catches on to what they were doing. I dont even believe we have anyone looking out for cheating, period.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 11-19-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Olkq View Post
    The point is that nobody is cheating and you are making stuff up because you don't know any better. It boggles the mind how one can play since 2011 and be this ignorant. But hey, post more pics of 60k ability hits and players doing 8k dps. Really suspicious. I'm sure it will tickle some justice ****** in this thread. Stay woke my dudes.
    It was from lvl 69 player-thats why the damage was suspicious. I compared the dps to another player because they were in the same wf. I do on average from 5-12k dps across my toons, depending if Im using utility a lot or not. I didnt post his stuff because it was odd for a geared lvl 70. Read the actual posts.

You obviously skimmed maybe 1/4th of the discussion, if that, and just jumped into it ignorantly. Your also not even debating-your first sentence states everything on your knowledge of debating, and basic psychology 101 is to devolve to insults as your whole premise. You can simply state you dont believe the players are cheating and you think they're awesome without bashing other players skill levels.

Id love to be proven wrong, then the discussion could move on to what are the most unbalancing things in the pvp community, so we can try to fix them. If you want to troubleshoot anything, you have to start with something. Game security probably hasn't been looked at in years, so why not have it looked at?
    Last edited by Wrastion; 11-19-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluson View Post
    lol olkq is not plus im plus,pluson,plusen shyrvane and IIIIIIIIIIIIII

here are my twitch and yt channel : https://www.twitch.tv/kopfmeiise_

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwE..._as=subscriber
    Since he put Plusen N/A at the bottom of one of his posts looked like the post was made by you maybe he should clarify who he is.

Miraculously here you are newly joined and your 1st post.
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Xhex@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Ok. My bad, I got you mixed up.
    I saw a clip u made in Codex entering the Guardian rez-spawn area. It appeared you were killing players. How were you able to be there without being returned to the Defiant spawn?
    --
    I think that has to be a pretty old clip from the EU. Keepro, I believe, has not been playing Rift in about year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    --
    I think that has to be a pretty old clip from the EU. Keepro, I believe, has not been playing Rift in about year.
    I don't know what you're talking about. Its not related to what I'm talking about. This was a recent clip from Plus. I'm actually asking him about it here, of which he has not responded.
    Last edited by Sails; 11-20-2019 at 05:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10