+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: The PVP is Dead?

Soulwalker

Default The PVP is Dead?

The pvp in Rift already died right? I've been trying to play a Warfront for weeks and it's wasted time waiting. Will they enable something or do something to make more pvp or let this game die once and for all?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicmoore View Post
    The pvp in Rift already died right? I've been trying to play a Warfront for weeks and it's wasted time waiting. Will they enable something or do something to make more pvp or let this game die once and for all?
    You have to be level 70 to PvP. Sometimes a 65 sneaks in, but doesn't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    You have to be level 70 to PvP. Sometimes a 65 sneaks in, but doesn't enjoy it.
    a 65 can still enjoy it, but it helps a lot to know your limitations and what you can do with your various soul combinations..

re: the OP - warfronts wont pop until you are level 65+ on NA shards, and only during peak hours on EU shards. you will be grouped with fully geared lvl 70s, and you dont get much xp in pvp.
    if you arent lvl 65+ yet, take this time to learn your class backwards, with multiple souls and combinations of souls. be aware that as an undergeared lowbie in pvp your damage/healing will be negligible, so pay particular attention to utility abilities, as they can potentially allow you to have more of an impact.

i've been pvping on a fresh 65 warrior recently and having fun (but i also already have lvl 70s of every class and know the maps backwards)

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread