+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Reducing Farseer effectiveness on the Battlefield.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyC View Post
    Oh, you're one of "those". The "I can't play it properly so I'll complain about it" type. that reminds me of a few players

https://i.imgflip.com/375iue.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/375jea.gif
    As Ive mentioned in prior posts after I hit 8 million heals in, specifically, a black garden wf, at level 67 I shelfed the farseer.

I know trippyc twas hard rotating between two buffs and hitting one button. So, so tough. Please though, teach us this complicated how-to play correctly method. Lol.

Also as mentioned prior, I was a top healer in prior times on several souls. If you healed before you would know you actually had quite a few more buttons to push. If farseers heals were primarily ST this would be different.

Oh and the warriors one heal is out of line too. It should be fixed, then all heals blanket buffed. If they blanket buff without fixing it, lib will become out of hand above the rest. Lets wait and see.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 08-03-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koldir View Post
    Either way, farseer is getting the nerf hammer as you wished. I just hope when you/your team is getting slaughtered by the 1 or 2 op dpses on the other side, you are stocked up with healing potions. Oh wait, aren't those getting nerfed in wf also ?
    Last I checked they scrapped this idea on PTS, heal pots are now once again healing for their full amount, which is good cause it was an awful idea in the first place
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Luella View Post
    I never claimed you said cheater. I was talking in general.Currently (for a longer time) some pve items are bis, like they were in Storm Legion.Whether you like it or not. I never stated pve items are not an advantage since they're BIS. Its your decision if you're not using any kind of pve items, just as its on others if they wanna use pve items or not. Its given by the game. Just as using hellfire blades and bursting down someones hp under 5 sec with bd, mm or anything else. Just as using Legendary Shadow Lash that doesnt give immunity for the next pull or knockback. Working as intended, right? But I guess you dont know anything about those By the games standards lots of things dont work as intended. And those were just a few to mention used by almost everybody.

Play what gives you fun and let others to do the same. If you wanna make Rift a better game, give ideas to the Devs how to do balancing right and dont complain about stuff you didnt even bother to look up (I can link it to you next time ingame, so you can do the reading).
    Enjoy the game.
    I do give devs correct, balancing ideas about stuff I do know about. Mentioning a pve item not intended to work in pvp is simply just that. Why then are you defending it if Im doing the correct thing by calling its incorrect interaction in pvp? You should be helping me, not arguing. They did fix the earrings, so they do know its incorrect snd actively have fixed some errors.

The whole reason combos are disabled, imo, was a dev butthurt over me, specifically, utilizing two abilities in a very unique way. Even now, 0 other people use it like I do. In a prior time this was exactly how it was, only me able to do it correctly and 0 other people performing the move, save I was going 30+ kbs in wfs for months on my warrior. real epidemic problem, right? Lol. We all know how Trion workers were. Several played the game, to include pvp. This interaction was never an issue for literally most of the games life, then, suddenly, it was an issue? Again, 1000 of wfs, Im the only one doing the combo. All the disabling served to do was dumb down the game and encourage less skilled play. To be blunt I created the idea of doing this to separate healers from other players to isolate and burst them down. No one did this in my manner before me. Hence why I typically value burst over sustained. I could go into pages of detail on the application of what the moves do put together and how its tactically great, if you have the skill to position people. Several souls have counters, or are immune, as well. I always chuckle, though, when people start to focus CC me, cage me, or pull me (not nearly as far as I pull them), all to stop the combo of two ordinary abilities. By all means, create the build, realize it gimps your overall output to do so, and “exploit” away. Be prepared to get super frustrated when you realize it actually takes skill to do, that is if you can pull it off. Again, 0 other people doing it. Id be more then happy to teach you.

I also dont pve so I dont know the names of top tiered pve weapons to look up. I simply inspect players which is how I noted what seems like something everyone already knew about but I guess Im the only one mentioning it to devs to fix?? Thanks for the support.

I also have mentioned in several posts key dos abilities need fixed. Hellfire blades could use it, or placed higher in the NB tree so its not the go-to ability by all other souls. Theres a lot of work that needs done to lower the OP souls, let alone trying the opposite, highering the gadzooks amount of gimp souls. One method is easier then the other.

Just a last thought. What would be the point of fixing ten other healing souls if farseer stays the same and you AOE heal everyone. This in and of itself invalidates single target healers. And if you brought a ST healers heals on par with a farseers AOE heal...lol, well talk about an unkillable healer. Best to fix one heal, then buff the rest as a blanket buff. It would be different if there was a full time team, but theres not.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 08-03-2019 at 11:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3