+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why does warmonger's trinket heal more then touch of life?

Default Why does warmonger's trinket heal more then touch of life?

Why does warmonger's trinket heal more than touch of life?

I don't get it a 2 min cd that does nothing. so many warrior specs ruined. that patch was a sad day. I understand a bug is a bug and that it was to powerful but.

the touch of life warrior spec was the only spec that gave the class some melee uptime.

rift pvp delved back into a ranged spam fest where the onlly class that melee's is ones that can sneak around in stealth the whole ******* wf.

pvp isn't better.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 07-20-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Rift Master

Use the leg consumable that show invisibility in 3m radius. Warriors shouldn't have much of a problem dealing with them. Warrior burst is way higher and they can kite well. I don't like the changes they did either. There is actually no point to use some abilities now. All they did was make the game more 1 dimensional and they didn't even fix farseer. They should revert everything back and fix farseer to be honest.

So far prophetic chaps as helped me 1 time against the numerous perma stealth cowards that basically sit hiding waiting for me all wf every wf.

how they work is if they are in the 3m range it will show them for a like a sec within that time you have to hit them or thats it.

rogues can slip away which the skill itself was just as effective and powerful as a bugged touch of life. if they fail on the gank the slip away gives them this complete out of combat so they come back full life because they are able to drink.

touch of life was one thing but don't tell me that being able to sit for an indefinite amount of time in stealth, fail on the gank only to be able to re stealth at full life on a target that is stuck in combat is proportionate. if they kill the target after slipping away the cycle just repeats and they can do this as long and as many times as they want.
    If they are forced to slip away after a failure that's it they should be stuck in combat as well. it's more control over a single target than any class has or ever had in the game.

with touch of life and nptd gone that's its a wrap you can barely defend your self against this. I'm the only one that thinks this way either.

Ofc now i got about 5 or so rogues griefing only me and that's fine I get it im outspoken,
    I'm sure as hell not staying silent because changes made to the balance of pvp causes it to be even harder to fight against someone hiding for mins at a time till I get low on life or outnumbered.

Do i think they will fix this no I don't but it's out there and i said it.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 07-21-2019 at 06:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread