+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How does the pvp matchmaking system work?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    however, given that Gamigo has done more pvp tweaking in the last 6 months than Trion did in the last few years, i would guess much of that info still remains relevant.
    Is this the truth? Or sarcasm lol been out of the loop for so long. Still thing of this game, but last few times i tried nostalgia was much more comforting

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Is this the truth? Or sarcasm lol been out of the loop for so long. Still thing of this game, but last few times i tried nostalgia was much more comforting
    Keep in mind that Trion set a pretty low bar, having pretty much washed its hands of pvp after The Great PvP Exodus of Nightmare Tide.

But things are happening. Slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Good news is you can jump on your warrior and if max geared be a warlord, paragon, or RB terror in most wfs. Burst is definitely there. I rarely jump on my warrior, but its my most powerful calling currently. Then again its my best geared too. Still, what Im saying is the slaying is satisfying and unless my whole team is being manhandled, the warrior performs extremely well and can be the best dps in many wfs.

If they fix farseer but dont lower dps by a notch like they should, and also improve wimpy souled healers, then youll be slaying quite well.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-23-2019 at 05:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3