+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Joebuu
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 1 Post By Aedynn

Thread: Drop rate for Crit Power fragments

Soulwalker

Default Drop rate for Crit Power fragments

Do crit power fragments (as a main stat) drop in PVP? I have played for a couple of months now and have not gotten one. I have several tank stat frags with crit power as a secondary, though.

If they do drop then it would take around 1 1/2 to 2 years to obtain a full set?

If not, then I just up the tank ones to 15 to get the CP boost on the secondary? Is ~8500 crit still the goal in PVP?

Something just seems wrong with about 100 WF wins and no CP frag.
    Meepz@Wolfsbane
    Joebuu@Wolfsbane

It's almost impossible to get above rank 3 in pvp fragments. 3 are very rare themselves, I have seen 2 drop once or twice.

Due to this, don't expect to get main stat CP on stuff like death and fire, but you can aim for it on water. Just use a fragment guide to know realistically what you can achieve in terms of main stat, then choose CP as a secondary on impossible main stat frags.

Doubt you'll achieve the same CP cap, I've been grinding for quite sometime and mines about 7000 (can't check with servers down unfortunately). This is partly due to PvP essences being less than RR lessers.
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-11-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joebuu View Post
    Do crit power fragments (as a main stat) drop in PVP? I have played for a couple of months now and have not gotten one. I have several tank stat frags with crit power as a secondary, though.

If they do drop then it would take around 1 1/2 to 2 years to obtain a full set?

If not, then I just up the tank ones to 15 to get the CP boost on the secondary? Is ~8500 crit still the goal in PVP?

Something just seems wrong with about 100 WF wins and no CP frag.
    Depends on your class. I had completely horrible fragments on my primalist 4/5/6 only leveled to 6 and few 9s for a long time and I still manage to deal great damage. Rogues have itemization favoritism built into the game with requiring the least rare tier 1 and 2 fragments and both warrior and rogue can get CP runes for off hand which is exclusive to those classes.

Clerics are the worse when it comes to fragments and word was that they overlooked the itemization bias for the other classes and never made reparations to fix cleric when it came to fragments. Rogue, Warrior, and Primalist can do extremely well with not much investment. That is why it is great to roll only rogues... and then eventually since you have bound on account gear that you can share it with your primalist, a primalist alt. They are number 1 and 2 in PvP and PvE in my opinion.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 07-13-2019 at 03:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread