+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Wrastion

Thread: Suggestion idea about new type Battlefront!

Default Suggestion idea about new type Battlefront!

Hey...i didnt seach in old topic is it someone already suggest to TRION devs..
    New type battlefront like in World Warcraft battleground " Wintergrasp"..one team defend his forth.other team attack with sieage mortall machines...

watch this youtube video...
    https://youtu.be/6vzOohE_KXw

I know idea is so old like world..but i dont know,is it exist such battleground type already..( i take so long time pause from the game,over 5 years).
    So?!...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dairdis View Post
    Hey...i didnt seach in old topic is it someone already suggest to TRION devs..
    New type battlefront like in World Warcraft battleground " Wintergrasp"..one team defend his forth.other team attack with sieage mortall machines...

watch this youtube video...
    https://youtu.be/6vzOohE_KXw

I know idea is so old like world..but i dont know,is it exist such battleground type already..( i take so long time pause from the game,over 5 years).
    So?!...
    Wonderful idea, just way too late. There isn't nearly a playerbase to keep this up. I'd concentrate more on re-working actual 5-10 man pvp to a more balanced level, then drawing in more people. When you have a handful of totally OP souls with not-intended pve items working, it makes pvp extremely toxic to try to get into.

Main point: You won't get a playerbase if new players are massacred, and quit before really getting started. You won't get a consistent large-scale wf battle if you don't have the playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Wonderful idea, just way too late. There isn't nearly a playerbase to keep this up. I'd concentrate more on re-working actual 5-10 man pvp to a more balanced level, then drawing in more people. When you have a handful of totally OP souls with not-intended pve items working, it makes pvp extremely toxic to try to get into.

Main point: You won't get a playerbase if new players are massacred, and quit before really getting started. You won't get a consistent large-scale wf battle if you don't have the playerbase.
    yes,its so great idea.But im sure will exist enough players to enter often even be 40 vs 40 or 50 vs 50.

Even i want to suggest WF battle ships sea type or teme.!

Have a warfront with the mechs from the dugeon storm breaker protocol. Have them all do a death match style free for all in the Golum Foundry dungeon map.

All the assets and stuff are in the game already. It shouldn't be hard to make happen 😉
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread