+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deathwalker necks in PVP

Soulwalker

Default Deathwalker necks in PVP

Hello.

Does the Deathwalker necks looses it's values being in a PVP warfront or does it has the same stats?

Don't think anyone knows yet. Iv asked this same question several times and no response from the players.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Every player(within a War front setting) has a Buff called "Ascended Courage". It's a [Bolster] calculator that will tell you what will be increased or decreased.

I hope this helps you and everyone else inquiring this matter

~ Esca
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Soulwalker

Hi Escadora,

thanks for the response. I've found the "Ascended Courage" but for me it doesn't help.

I want to know if the Deathwalker Neck will be increased or decreased BEFORE I try to get it.

Not afterwards - then it would be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Slainian View Post
    Hi Escadora,

thanks for the response. I've found the "Ascended Courage" but for me it doesn't help.

I want to know if the Deathwalker Neck will be increased or decreased BEFORE I try to get it.

Not afterwards - then it would be too late.
    Well, My fellow RIFT'er, it seems as if the "Bolster" system is currently auto "translating" and shifting what will be nerf'd/Down bolstered while you're opting toward different content.

A more likely thing to happen would be - Ascended Courage: "Deathwalker Necklace" have had it's stats decreased". Especially it being a PvE aimed item.

Now I know what You and others are thinking after hearing that last statement... "Trion releases new content/Items and it's broken/unbolstered at the moment and will be fixed later". While this may sometimes be the issue, In other cases dealing with PvE gear it's more likely to be the opposite. Viewing its over weighted stats, it would obviously NOT be suitable for War fronts.

Try testing, its the best way to pin point what's of good use and what's "irrelevant"

~ Esca
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

any confirmation on this yet?
    If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

+ Reply to Thread