+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something Funky going on

Default Something Funky going on

Start a new warfront....wait for the countdown.....jump out to race to the middle .......then half of the team disconnects......yet no one on the other team does..... not one person.

So its half a team meets a full team so we can imagine what happens.....to top it off the lag is awful on one side not the other.

Please explain!!

(not crying or whining would honestly like to know how this is possible as its not the 1st time)
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Xhex@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    Start a new warfront....wait for the countdown.....jump out to race to the middle .......then half of the team disconnects......yet no one on the other team does..... not one person.

So its half a team meets a full team so we can imagine what happens.....to top it off the lag is awful on one side not the other.

Please explain!!

(not crying or whining would honestly like to know how this is possible as its not the 1st time)
    A lil paranoid, are ya?

This is known bug that unfortunately some unscrupulous players choose to exploit with. I discovered it by accident myself some time ago when I mistakenly poured a few glasses of milk into my cd drive and caused half of the opposing team to disconnect.

+ Reply to Thread