+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PORT SCION: The RETURN!

Default PORT SCION: The RETURN!

Do my eyes deceive me?..

As I proceed to hit "K" toward joining the War front queue, I scroll down a bit(due to Bonus week) and to my dismay I spot the "Port Scion" queue opt..

I don't know how to feel about this.. But I truly hope that I snag a few queue pops for this awesome War front.

pop Note: hey Friends!

~ Esca
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Hey Esca I to loved the old Port Scion and would love to see it pop, but I noticed it on the list a while ago and it never ever popped I thought maybe because there was never enough people to actually make decent teams but maybe it wasnt ready.

Then it disappeared off the list and now I guess its back, really hope we get to play it as it was one of my favorites, really wish more people would pvp and make it fun again atm seems to be always the same few people playing.

Anyway hope to see you in there *hugs*
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Xhex@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

If Port scion is back, I might have to start playing again.

AE's are interested in the PvE aspect of a game more than anything else. The AE thrives as a solo adventurer, counting coup with each new destination and discovery, poking into every corner of a map and toying with each nuance of a game mechanic.

It could potentially pop if there was enough people to play it, but like bronze tomb, it never pops due to minimum numbers.

The most common is 5-15. 5-10 is rarer, as I believe their system doesn't want to exclude anyone queuing.
    Fwob - Zaviel

We could always form 4 groups of 5 people and all Q at the same time for just port scion and see if it works

I always loved that PVP zone, well loved it a long time ago especially when a lot of fighting was done on the bridge ignoring all mechanics and just trying to slaughter the other team.. That was some good times!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Default Success!

Hey everyone, Hope all is well.

Ok so I decided to Test run "Port Scion" to see if it would pop properly and.. IT WORKED!
    I proceeded to post a message aiming toward avid pvp'ers and new ones for the likes to help test its existence, and was a success. (You are all mentored down to 65 while in this map, just a heads up)

I must say it was an enjoyable experience to once again roam the halls of Port Scion, and engage in battles beyond the vast map.

Ty Trion and RIFT Team for this gift and its return!

Side note: Hope to see some old school players return to check it out

~ Esca
    Last edited by Escadora; 09-03-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

+ Reply to Thread