+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Please nerf Farseer already.

purging lol.. don't make me laugh.

To be honest, I'm finding primalist tanks with healing off soul even worse. They are sooooo strong. At least you can zerg down a primalist with 2-3 decent players (rare but theoretically doable).

Primalist tanks just don't die, and they can heal others really well too When it comes to capture the flag kind of matches then it's a free win.

Anyway I've stopped Pvping since the farseers came to EU (some decided to start here for some reason). I didn't have an issue with the odd bladedancer, but it's no fun when it's theoretically impossible to kill anyone close to a half decent farseer. I'm clearly not the only one who stopped playing too, shame, our own players are destroying the community.
    Last edited by Refuge; 09-27-2018 at 03:53 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Had the urge to post again with this in mind.

Healing Effusion is one of the strongest AoE burst healing abilities in game (warden). Costs a lot of mana, but by god does it heal! I tried it in a warfront, and it doesn't even heal 1%.

Ye, Trion nerfed the effectiveness of Clerics a long time ago, but they've never corrected it for the current environment.

Most percentage heals are reduced by 50% unless stated otherwise. Well they should be anyway, had some interesting discussions with ppl on this. Would be nice to get a list of skills that are working as intended or not. I've had a few people accuse inq heals of being bugged, but from what I can see they're working as intended and other heals are not.

Now take a primalist tank/healer, I saw his full life heal actually heal 80% of his health. This is so messed up. It's not simply the fact they're strong, they're simply bugged, and not working as intended. And I'm sure this applies to farseers too. The ones defending farseers simply won't accept that their heals are broken.. literally. They're not working as intended, and if Trion cared one bit about PvP, this would have been fixed a long time ago.
    Last edited by Refuge; 10-07-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Ascendant

You seem to be late to the table. Cleric healing has been doomed for a LONG time in PvP. Warden was nerfed a ways back before Storm Legion and never recovered or made sense in PvP outside of CQ. Then later on during SL TESTING they destroyed Puri and Puri/Sent in PvP. 61 Sentinel had some hope early during SL but again it was hit with harsh nerfs and eventually clerics just use defiler which was OP in PvP and nerfed when NT was introduced.

Physician and Liberators were like the better versions of warden and Puri/Sent. Physician, Lib, Warchanter, Farseer, Preserver, FrostKeeper are all better now as a PvP healer. Also they did some pve changes to shielding that greatly effected cleric healing.. It has been 3 years or so..
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-09-2018 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    You seem to be late to the table. Cleric healing has been doomed for a LONG time in PvP. Warden was nerfed a ways back before Storm Legion and never recovered or made sense in PvP outside of CQ. Then later on during SL TESTING they destroyed Puri and Puri/Sent in PvP. 61 Sentinel had some hope early during SL but again it was hit with harsh nerfs and eventually clerics just use defiler which was OP in PvP and nerfed when NT was introduced.

Physician and Liberators were like the better versions of warden and Puri/Sent. Physician, Lib, Warchanter, Farseer, Preserver, FrostKeeper are all better now as a PvP healer. Also they did some pve changes to shielding that greatly effected cleric healing.. It has been 3 years or so..
    Sentinel was great and very close to Warchanter > Frostkeeper and clearly top #3 in st healing if played correctly until 4.3 modifiers hit pvp, also Sent/Warden worked incredibly good during NT.

@Refuge: I will post a list of healing skills / passives that bypass the 4.3 modifier when im back home.

@Topic: Name should be "Please rework Fortune Protection, or teach my team how to focus one target to make a farseer useless."
    Last edited by disso1; 10-09-2018 at 03:42 AM.
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDSneed View Post
    In practice everything you said, isn't the case against a good farseer like Zythx. Go PvP and you will see.
    If it works on most of the farseers but 1, I think it's not the class that has the issue. There will always be outstanding players that make a class seem like it's godmode because they'v spent the time and effort in getting the gear and learning the class.

Tbh I'v learned to live with that, and I hope this thread doesn't turn in the same way as that nerf bd thread did .
    Last edited by Koldir; 10-13-2018 at 09:39 PM.
    Phemi/Arrana/Arram/Arrama the Cookiekiller of Seastone
    all your cookies belong to me ! rawrrr

Default farseer and...

Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    This one spec is able to invalidate entire teams. It turns warfronts into snoozefest where nobody can die. There is absolutely no reason any AoE heal spec should put out so much healing that it's better than any ST heal spec in the game. This spec is more toxic for PvP than Bladedancer is, because you can at least purge BDs into uselessness. You can't do anything to farseers because of how busted Impending Fate is in PvP.
    farseer and flash of the phoenix legendary on clerics need a nerf as well.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Koldir View Post
    If it works on most of the farseers but 1, I think it's not the class that has the issue. There will always be outstanding players that make a class seem like it's godmode because they'v spent the time and effort in getting the gear and learning the class.

Tbh I'v learned to live with that, and I hope this thread doesn't turn in the same way as that nerf bd thread did .
    I wish that was it but its not.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post
    Sentinel was great and very close to Warchanter > Frostkeeper and clearly top #3 in st healing if played correctly until 4.3 modifiers hit pvp, also Sent/Warden worked incredibly good during NT.
    SAF! Sentinel was comparable to warchanter and FK in NT!!? You are absolutely the last person in the world I would consider going to for advice if you think that. Did you even test the healing in PvP or THE TEST SERVER when they released Warchanter and FK? All the healers were way overpowered ADMITTEDLY by the players except for cleric healer. If played right they were practically IMMORTAL. And the devs even stated that it was "a shame" what happened to the cleric as a healer twice on live stream from two different devs. They justified the change because it was "NOT FUN" if people could not die in PvP. And the players justified the reason why Warchanter and FK were OP was because of PAY TO WIN! It was as simple as that.

No one cares if a soul is working out of spec and still greatly underperforms. People as yourself tend to be the ones who give reasons for wasted development. Players do not care if their terribly designed and underperforming spec is going to get nerfed becuase it was actually not competitive or barely played anyway. They care that the dev actually designs the spec to actually be competitive and function on par with other class specs. Do you realize how ignorant it sounds when you ask for a class or soul that is doing terrible to have an ability "fixed" when the the real "fix" to the soul is actually requiring a massive change to the design of the soul so it can become competitive? It makes no sense. "Let us fix/nerf a broken ability in a dead soul or underplayed class and ACCOMPLISH nothing to the player experience." I would hate to have a dev that thinks in this way which is why cleric have so many dead souls! Players as yourself have been giving them a reason to think in that way which is why cleric is the worse class in this expansion and there has been a mass exodus as a result of it. This is why class balance has been the worse in this expansion.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 12-12-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Default What the hell, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    SAF! Sentinel was comparable to warchanter and FK in NT!!? You are absolutely the last person in the world I would consider going to for advice if you think that.
    Usualy I'm one of the first players ppl consulted if it was about getting tips about healing over the past years. Also i said that Sentinel was close to WC>FK and top 3 in ST healing until 4.3, not specifically talking about NT. Pluson who played like only Sent on NA and EU always easily kept up with the good WCs/FKs in healing is the best example for that. I said that Sent/Warden worked incredibly good during NT. Nevertheless, Sent was strong during NT aswell.

Did you even test the healing in PvP or THE TEST SERVER when they released Warchanter and FK?.
    Yes I did, i also reported some nasty bugs which made FKs and their hybrids pretty much immortal, one of these sadly still being around but luckily not used at all.

?All the healers were way overpowered ADMITTEDLY by the players except for cleric healer. .
    This is some serious bs.

And the devs even stated that it was "a shame" what happened to the cleric as a healer twice on live stream from two different devs.
    For PvE maybe.

No one cares if a soul is working out of spec and still greatly underperforms. People as yourself tend to be the ones who give reasons for wasted development.
    The only thing I want is balance in PvP. Wasted developement? I wonder why you direct this at me in a topic where other people already asked for nerfs which just wouldn't be reasonable considering how this skill works.

Imagine there was a skill with a 10 second cooldown. It can crit for 11k+. Combine that with a buff that triggers a heal for another 400% of this value. You now have a skill that can heal for twice as much as a LGZ powered LER from your completely OP Frostkeeper. On top of that, let it potentially bounce to other players 16 times. Oh wait. Thats Fortune Protection. This skill itself was wasted developement, reworking it would be the only reasonable thing. A simple nerf to it would be useless because of the bouncing mechanic. I'm still confident that the big majority of the playerbase actualy doesn't know how this skill even works.

Players do not care if their terribly designed and underperforming spec is going to get nerfed becuase it was actually not competitive or barely played anyway.
    So, Farseer is underperforming, not competetive and barely played anyway? At this point i wonder if you're just completely delusional, have no clue what youre talking about, or are an upset PvE-Player who accidentally got lost in the wrong forum.

They care that the dev actually designs the spec to actually be competitive and function on par with other class specs. Do you realize how ignorant it sounds when you ask for a class or soul that is doing terrible to have an ability "fixed" when the the real "fix" to the soul is actually requiring a massive change to the design of the soul so it can become competitive?
    Once again, i think you're in the wrong forum. Farseer, thanks to Fortune Protection and all the cleave/aoe damage happening in WFs, can be completely bonkers most of the time. Farseer is doing terrible in PvP? Did you even join a WF since it got released? Did you read the name of this topic? Or did you just need another place to complain about your own class?

It makes no sense. "Let us fix/nerf a broken ability in a dead soul or underplayed class and ACCOMPLISH nothing to the player experience.
    We are still talking about the only valid (and under the right - and mostly given - circumstances totaly broken) healing soul in PvP since 4.3. You're the one making no sense at all.

I would hate to have a dev that thinks in this way which is why cleric have so many dead souls! Players as yourself have been giving them a reason to think in that way which is why cleric is the worse class in this expansion and there has been a mass exodus as a result of it. This is why class balance has been the worse in this expansion.
    You would hate having a dev for starting to clean up the mess which has been created? I would love having a dev for finaly looking into the completely borked "balance" we have in PvP for a long time now.
    Players like me got the LIC+Soothing Waters combo removed which pretty much ment godmode for the whole team every minute for 30 seconds, you clearly know nothing about me and seem to know nothing about PvP. Cleric the worst class this expansion? In PvE maybe, in PvP it started with great selfhealing dps specs and great heal until Keyens dropped the 4.3 bomb (for all the healers and the majority of dps specs),still got the best CC spec and still got 2 out of the 3 annoying heal passing Tanks in the game. I'd exchange my mage gear against cleric gear without hesitation.

I agree with you about having the worst balance this expansion. But seriously, that whole last part of you is a complete joke.

Players like me point out serious issues and try to get them fixed (Farseer, BD/WL/PL, imbalance of max hp scaled healing, healing since 4.3 as a whole) opposing to other players which complain about every little fart they can't handle.

Now back to your little Cleric world in which the only reason for the terrible state of the game, is the state of Cleric.
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3