+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DST
  • 1 Post By Maltie

Thread: Stats in pvp?

Default Stats in pvp?

The stats change when we go into warfront right from bolstering and downbolstering right? So how do I test different gear and fragments or even dps when I'm not I a match, if it's possible.

DST
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by UntoldAbyss View Post
    The stats change when we go into warfront right from bolstering and downbolstering right? So how do I test different gear and fragments or even dps when I'm not I a match, if it's possible.
    As far as I know, it's not possible to test when not in a match. Your best bet is looking at your stats (sceencapping if necessary) in a warfront and equipping piece-by-piece and comparing your stats in the 20 or so seconds before the match begins.

The good news however, is that *most* of the PVP gear is best in slot for PVP with the SFP gear split, so you don't need to test the lvl 70 raid or dungeon gear (celestial fragments stuff) as it will be downbolstered. The biggest discrepancies are with *old* lvl 65 gear (the best shoulders are the old nightmare tide raid tier 1 shoulders I think, the old lvl 65 cape from carnival? etc.).

You can also right-click "inspect" good pvpers on your team and it will help give you an idea of the best PVP gear for best stats in PVP. For instance jegodin has the shoulders I'm talking about.

Fragments are also really easy, the PVP (contains "war" in the title, like "martial fire war fragment" or something) fragments are the best. High PVE will get downbolstered into oblivion, and the love PVE frags get upbolstered but it's not worth it if i remember right.
    Last edited by DST; 05-23-2018 at 02:18 PM.

thanks DST, your post put me a step in the right direction! like you said with jego tho, iv seen a few good players with different pieces in shoulders,cape and jewelry slots. so ill have to investigate this lv 65 gear and the runes to match and not delete my sweet war fragments for pve ones

I cant find Musclepigs post on this, but heres what it included

Head : Slayers gear + bis dream orb
    Cape : COA cape + rune + dream orb
    Shoulder : COA armor + rune + dream orb
    Chest : 988 main stat (upgrade from 914 gear in wf box)
    Gloves : Slayers
    Belt : Slayers + Dream Orb
    Legs : 988 main stat (upgrade from 914 in wf box) + rune
    Foot : Slayers
    Earrings : Overlord PvE earrings (from intel cache)
    Neck : Nightmare Tide neck (Doesn't matter which) + rune + dream orb.
    Trinkets : Warmonger Trinket (You can get all 3, swap to which is necessary)
    Rings : 621 stats from Reapers Box
    Seal : Agile Slayers Seal (From Rift Store) + Rune
    Weapons : Slayers Dirk/Skullcracker + Bow + Prophetic Runes.
    Focus : Challengers Focus of Assault + All pvp 495 main stat essences with CP as tertiary stat.

pve fragments are bolstered to infusion level 6 (or 7), so use those until you can replace them with War fragments of equal quality

And yeah the only way to check is to queue for warfronts, it was much easier with CQ
    Last edited by Maltie; 05-24-2018 at 01:40 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar

Nice info, thanks Nixia

+ Reply to Thread