+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maltie

Thread: Tenebrean Prison Achievements

Default Tenebrean Prison Achievements

As there are no achievements for Tenebrean Prison, I thought i'd think of some whilst bored at work.

These are the few I came up with;
    • Win one game of Tenebrean Prison
    • Pick up a power-up within the Tenebrean Prison
    • Pick up 3 power-ups within a single game of Tenebrean Prison
    • Win a match of Tenebrean Prison within 5 minutes
    • Win Tenebrean Prison with the enemy team at 0 points
    • Use one of the teleporters in the Tenebrean Prison
    • Use the teleport in Tenebrean Prison 50 times (or more, Library has it at 200 times, but Tenebrean Prison wf pop is a lot less than Library)
    • Use the red orb in Tenebrean Prison
    • Use all 3 orbs in a single game of Tenebrean Prison

~ Tenebrean Domination (get all achieves within Tenebrean Prison)

Other warfronts have "win 100 wfs" but, because of the low spawn rate this seems a bit high

If you can think of any others just comment (or if you don't agree with some of mine)

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazonianPop...iteSuperVinlin
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-07-2018 at 02:14 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Theres a teleporter in there? Lol the matches are so fast havent had time to explore the map properly so will have to look for it. Everyone usually just heads to the ball and stays there.

But all your ideas sound great. No achievements for this wf is just another thing left undone as so much of pvp is these days.
    Last edited by Purrr; 04-07-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    Purrr@Deepwood, Meowie@Deepwood, Purrfect@Faeblight, Purrdie@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    Theres a teleporter in there? Lol the matches are so fast havent had time to explore the map properly so will have to look for it. Everyone usually just heads to the ball and stays there.
    Yeah the teleporters are in the back corners of the spawn room, they send you to the sides of the map
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Soulwalker

Devs want players to make the content when it comes to the achievements of a warfront that nobody cares, but are unable to provide a correct balance

At least, i still have fun with this game even if i'm not playing it anymore

DST
    Telaran

I like this idea, it'd also be neat if the Tenebrean Prison contributed to the dailies (though it's not a big deal), currently all killing blows & victories don't count.

Edit: even though the TTK is higher than it was, this is still (usually) a super-fast warfront (thanks to things like lack of class balance & onesided matches). I'd change it from 20 points to maybe 30 or 40.
    Last edited by DST; 04-07-2018 at 02:49 PM.

It's the only warfront that it's main aim is to get kills, so I think achievements that involve damage/healing/killing other players is finally suitable, for example the obvious "kill a certain amount of players in a single game" can now be warranted. Or kill players of all 4 classes in a single game, or kill another player while under 5% HP. Hey these ain't so bad, I'll think on this more :P
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-20-2018 at 03:10 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread