+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A primalist garden.

Telaran

ring ? ==> pvp
    earrings ? ==> maltie post but if i'm not mistaken i saw a post saying that it's only the case for warrior and rogue

Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    ring ? ==> pvp
    earrings ? ==> maltie post but if i'm not mistaken i saw a post saying that it's only the case for warrior and rogue
    And Primalist, it just doesn't work for casters
    Last edited by Maltie; 06-16-2018 at 03:04 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar

Ahh, that would make sense! I thought I was going mad.

As if the non-casters need anymore buffing XD

Guess I'll just have to try the others in the list. I'm assuming the 65 stuff will still work for everyone as it's not a situation of forgetting to scale.
    Last edited by Refuge; 06-17-2018 at 09:35 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Ascendant

Your damage/healing is being reduced dramatically by pvp reductions. A few hundred of SP/AP from best in slot gear will have marginal impact. The Planar Fragments however do have much more of an impact on your dps/hps. And some classes have a much easier time acquiring better fragments than others due to the nature of how stat weights are being tied to each soul and the placement of tier rarity on those stat weights. However, if you are dps most people just focus on getting good CP(tier 3/4) primaries or AP or Dex with a good CP secondary for min/maxing.

However due to class imbalances gear is very insignificant these days. If you have a really imba class you can just go with HP/endurance heavy set and last longer doing killing spree since your damage is so over the top it would matter more that your TTK is higher etc. Same goes with overpowered healers.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 06-19-2018 at 09:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2