+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: So I Come Back And See Rift PvP is Worse Than Ever

*sigh*...

Whenever I see a thread like this where, players new/old/retired are ranting over PvP content, I'm always let down by, all of you missing key factors that were and still are important(to mention) and what has occurred within RIFT and Trions decisions just to add...

1) !Lots! of money got poured into pvp, i.e. "Lock Boxes".. #Facts
    <The quest for Crit Power>

2) PvE'ers(lots of them) enjoyed PvP

3) No matter your preference of game play, no content(unless bad for your health.. PHYSICALLY!) should be removed or deleted.

- should be a well vast Game with content available for all player types, it's and MMO for the sake of Gamer Gods

- Optional content draws crowds

- Incentive is important

The list can go on folks.. AAAAAnd FFS, to add more to money being spent on pvp, it is still a top cash grab, I mean, who doesn't want those shiny pair of "earrings"

Most of us can see the stark idea and dichotomy of this being a 2 way street.. PvP & PvE, Some have learned that both have been molded to mesh very well, I've learned this early on in the game, and the quest to be stronger or "hit harder" for those of harsh/violent vernacular.

tbh, Most of us have a point.. It's totally obvious as to whats in store, or the direction of the game.. Still fun, but needs work........

~Esca
    Escadora@Deepwood
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

We let the roads fill with potholes and stopped sending crews out to care for them. Oddly enough there were fewer cars to be found.

If there are fewer cars, I suppose the roads were never necessary. There are far more bicycles now than cars. We took away many of the roads, because don't you see? There are barely any cars left to justify roads. Look at all the bicycles. We will continue to dismantle the highways and let them fall to disarray because now I see very few cars driving around. I guess the cars never wanted or needed roads to begin with because they hardly drive now at all. The world is a bicycle path, cars were never the focus of the transportation system.

Strange that all the cars aren't bicycles.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Quote Originally Posted by sixsixsix View Post
    I'm not sure how a designated PvP only zone would disrupt your mining. You could just not go in that zone.

It doesn't have to be one way or another when it comes to PvP. I think most PvPers would be satisfied with just a little compromise at this point.
    See the problem with PvP servers is the bad apples. Only once was I ever confronted with a fun one on one battle (even if I lost all 8 times) and that was after launch. After that, it was all 50's killing lowbies or groups killing solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiuss View Post

5) CQ has been deleted. While I personally hated CQ, why delete it? Lots of kids enjoyed it and it seems idiotic to remove it.
    What I remember of CQ was either you joined the premade team and won or got raked across the coals which lead to people joining CQ in the last 5 minutes to get their minimum marks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2