+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level through warfronts?

Rift Disciple

Default Level through warfronts?

I wonder if it is possible to level up through warfronts on live (f2p version)? At least in the level range 60 - 70? I think my main is around lvl 60. Last time I tried was at least over a year ago, and then I had no queue pop on my main, and my lvl 50 alt had no queue pop either. From what I understand endgame is very stale atm in Rift, and that is usually when people level alts, so perhaps things have changed? Or is the best option to go Prime and level a new char there? I heard it is possible to level through warfronts there until lvl 30 but then the population stops queueing?
    Le nerdrage francais

The lack of responses to this questions is almost the answer.It was possible (and fun) but those times are over.This Opportunity is no more! It has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! This is an Ex-Possibility...
    Last edited by Serengeti; 03-19-2018 at 05:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread