+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NERF ROGUE !

Soulwalker

Default NERF ROGUE !

Seriously those freaks needs to be nerfed ! 300k heals via planar replenishment its nonsense in only 3 minutes !

Wont happen, rogues been favored from launch. People been saying this for years including me.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Soulwalker

now I get why most people refuse to play WF

Plane Touched

It's called retool the healing modifier of said ability and damage modifiers of BD, not nerf rogue. Because when you say nerf rogue, you imply each soul in all instances of the game pvp, pve, and open world wise. This isn't practical.

The previous class dev, keyens favorite class was rogue so you can see why they were/are favored in some aspects. However, with that being said most of their resources (devs) are being put to Rift Prime, which means that live will not necessarily be left in the dark, but there will be less attention. Meaning you can expect this to continue for at least another few months. Unless they are in the works of changing things. I know chon buffs/tooltips are being tweaked/fixed. Trion not stating anything does not mean they aren't doing anything. They are still working, they just aren't very open about it.
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 02-01-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Don't nerf meh pleaseee. Serious tho, death to pocket healers

+ Reply to Thread