+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: PvP guild's should merge for a better experience!

Default PvP guild's should merge for a better experience!

As we see the PvP community dwindling and everyone is getting exhausted over how Rift devs seem like they gave up on us... Also nearly impossible to recruit pvpers. One thing i think could really help us as pvpers and what we could do to make pvp just a little better is merging pvp guild's. We are down to basically 3 somewhat active (pvp only) guild's which are Immortal, Slashflex, and Catastrophic. I did not include Hello Kitty cause they also focus on pve. Then you have all these very little pvp guild's. I understand some people don't like to be social, and rather stay with them small guild's, and i totally get that.

Just encouraging that anyone that wants to improve their pvp experience and be more open to meet new people, merging guild's could help that. So to all you little pvp guild's out there join one of them bigger guild's and you might have just a little more fun. I know when i group up with my guild i definitely have more fun compared to when i solo. Having some sort of voice chat is also another great factor that can make things interesting.

Think positive, make new friends, better our pvp experience, and merge is all i am requesting.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    As we see the PvP community dwindling and everyone is getting exhausted over how Rift devs seem like they gave up on us... Also nearly impossible to recruit pvpers. One thing i think could really help us as pvpers and what we could do to make pvp just a little better is merging pvp guild's. We are down to basically 3 somewhat active (pvp only) guild's which are Immortal, Slashflex, and Catastrophic. I did not include Hello Kitty cause they also focus on pve. Then you have all these very little pvp guild's. I understand some people don't like to be social, and rather stay with them small guild's, and i totally get that.

Just encouraging that anyone that wants to improve their pvp experience and be more open to meet new people, merging guild's could help that. So to all you little pvp guild's out there join one of them bigger guild's and you might have just a little more fun. I know when i group up with my guild i definitely have more fun compared to when i solo. Having some sort of voice chat is also another great factor that can make things interesting.

Think positive, make new friends, better our pvp experience, and merge is all i am requesting.
    <Tiny Package> is always looking for more PvP focused Dwarves.

And uh.. on the voice chat thing...

Voice chat is like using a calculator for math. It helps.. but wont really make you better. It's also kind of like anti-lock breaks. If you dont know how to use normal breaks, then having anti-lock breaks is not an advantage. One must feel the break vibrate, only then will you know how much more you can push it, before they lock.

Anyone ever see the video of the old wc3 players VS the newer generation of Dota 2 players? The old guys didnt use headsets while the kids did. Needless to say... the kids lost. Super funny.

Lol.. I'm waaay off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Voice chat is like using a calculator for math. It helps.. but wont really make you better.
    Pretty sure i did not say anything about making anyone better. I said "Having some sort of voice chat is also another great factor that can make things interesting."
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War

Pretty sure i did not say anything about making anyone better. I said "Having some sort of voice chat is also another great factor that can make things interesting."

Learning what to do on your own before using voice chat would make things more interesting. This is all i meant and I'm sorry if you took my post the wrong way

Did anyone else laugh at my forum sig?

Gear > Skill? lel

Didn't really think Fugz post had anything to do with vehicle anti locking brake systems but whatever.....the idea of small guilds joining with larger ones is a great idea although theres not many true pvpers left out there but we could join together and have some fun.

The voice chat thing is mainly for fun and socializing but it does make playing together easier, I don't know about anyone else but I have a hard time typing in chat when half the other team is beating on me and find being able to vocalize to my team mates so much easier. Doesn't make anyone any better and he never said it did...maybe you should try it some time it adds a different element to a sometimes boring experience.
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Purrdie@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

<Tiny Package> is always looking for more PvP focused Dwarves.

And uh.. on the voice chat thing...

Voice chat is like using a calculator for math. It helps.. but wont really make you better. It's also kind of like anti-lock breaks. If you dont know how to use normal breaks, then having anti-lock breaks is not an advantage. One must feel the break vibrate, only then will you know how much more you can push it, before they lock.

Anyone ever see the video of the old wc3 players VS the newer generation of Dota 2 players? The old guys didnt use headsets while the kids did. Needless to say... the kids lost. Super funny.

Lol.. I'm waaay off topic
    that's not entirely correct the ABS pump side uses a signal that tell it too use valves to lower the pressure so it pulsates. having abs isn't a disadvantage the human brain wont be able to calculate in a moment better than the abs module can via wheel speed sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    that's not entirely correct the ABS pump side uses a signal that tell it too use valves to lower the pressure so it pulsates. having abs isn't a disadvantage the human brain wont be able to calculate in a moment better than the abs module can via wheel speed sensors.
    LOL...

If you dont know how to break w/o anti-lock break then you can not fully take advantage of anti-lock breaks.
    Last edited by Rifleman; 01-29-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: git rekt son

LOL...

If you dont know how to break w/o anti-lock break then you can not fully take advantage of anti-lock breaks.
    take it easy there bud even old ladies know to lay off the brakes when they are sliding.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    take it easy there bud even old ladies know to lay off the brakes when they are sliding.
    The point is not to even get near that point and unless you have learned w/o anti-lock breaks then you will fail over and over with them.

If the ABS kicks in.. you failed -- Rifle.

The point is not to even get near that point and unless you have learned w/o anti-lock breaks then you will fail over and over with them.

If the ABS kicks in.. you failed -- Rifle.
    No if Abs kicks in it reacted faster than you can possibly realize. and it cycles many times per second. much faster than pressing brake on and off.

what are you using the first ever abs ever to hit the market my god,

Does anyone actually read these pvp forums anymore, my suggestion seems like it went no where......
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War

Does anyone actually read these pvp forums anymore, my suggestion seems like it went no where......
    Just me and Kon here..

@Kon Yeah pretty much bro.

If u find a good active guild, post it

Iv mentioned the 3 most active pvp guild's already and you was in our guild and left cause you claimed it was not active when you played. The most active guilds are pretty limited as it is. @untold
    Last edited by hmmpvp; 02-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War

Iv mentioned the 3 most active pvp guild's already and you was in our guild and left cause you claimed it was not active when you played. The most active guilds are pretty limited as it is. @untold
    yea I still haven't found 1 that's active at night, perhaps my bar is set too high

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast