+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks Trion you finally fixe stun grenade

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Yeah sure.... That explains why, when he decided to use a spec anything other than BD he got so pathetically annihilated looked like rift was a new game for him.
    This is just not true.. and I'm going to guess it was WL vs Sin (lol man.. cmon)

No one cares if you are smashing people with WL and no one cares if you are smashing with BD, the "top" specs do 50% of their damage from 1 button.

THEY KILLED MY SPEC WHEN THEY REMOVED QUICK RELOAD!

I want to play a piano -- Rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    This is just not true.. and I'm going to guess it was WL vs Sin (lol man.. cmon)

No one cares if you are smashing people with WL and no one cares if you are smashing with BD, the "top" specs do 50% of their damage from 1 button.

THEY KILLED MY SPEC WHEN THEY REMOVED QUICK RELOAD!

I want to play a piano -- Rifle.
    Virtually all rogue specs are fine... They all have abilities that should leave even the most spoiled rogue player nothing to complain about. A competent sin with the right spec will kill most WL's in 1v1. Ive tested this extensively to rogues melee prowess was just as good as warrior but with stealth. and bd will house a warlord in 1v1 as well.

I understand that warlord is strong and it's hard for me to tell ive 1000's of plat in frags which most people can't even get nowadays for whichever reason. If i didn't hit hard the work i put into my warrior i'd be pissed and i see lesser geared warriors they just blend in with the crowd. if i take my newbie rogue with no frags im hitting almost as hard as my fully frag'd warlord. we are beating the dead horse.

don't try and act like warlord holds a candle to bd's damage.

We are nearing the point here where we might as just inflict brain damage on ourselves.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 01-24-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    don't try and act like warlord holds a candle to bd's damage.
    Uh... the huge damage BD has VS everyone else is just like the huge damage WL has VS everything but BD.

So.. yes I will act like WL has the same kind of damage.

But it doesnt matter... because after the mmorpg Q/A we know for a fact PvP will be ignored and nothing is going to change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2