• 1 Post By Flashmemory

Thread: More damage please

Soulwalker

Default More damage please

I want more damage in warfront in 2018, ty

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by UntoldAbyss View Post
    I want more damage in warfront in 2018, ty
    I want the damage to stay, but the healing to be a bit weaker. That way TTK will stay higher but you will still be able to kill someone fairly quick, if the healer is not good.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

New 4K 21:9-Ratio Videos: http://youtube.com/astheatv

Default My Thoughts and Calculations...

The "6.5% Damage return" was decent.. I'd honestly like to see another return of global damage, say around 3.6%(numerically giving us a calculated estimate of 10%) roughly. TTK would seem balanced at about that, along with objectives respectfully becoming more successful granting less "Ties" within War fronts.

~ Esca
    Escadora@Deepwood
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Quote Originally Posted by Escadora View Post
    The "6.5% Damage return" was decent.. I'd honestly like to see another return of global damage, say around 3.6%(numerically giving us a calculated estimate of 10%) roughly. TTK would seem balanced at about that, along with objectives respectfully becoming more successful granting less "Ties" within War fronts.

~ Esca
    Some skills for WL/BD nerfed would be better, I'd hate to see more souls become less viable.
    They should nerf the skills higher in the tree really hard but buff a few skills lower in the tree to balance it out. That way we can get some hybrids back, right? (and use more buttons)
    Last edited by Rifleman; 01-03-2018 at 08:04 AM. Reason: more buttons bro

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I want the damage to stay, but the healing to be a bit weaker. That way TTK will stay higher but you will still be able to kill someone fairly quick, if the healer is not good.
    BRUHHHHHHH

Heals need to get buffed, heals dont do shyt anymore.

Soulwalker

Default PVP in a nutshell

Anything VS a Primalist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More damage please-meme.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Houstoner View Post
    Anything VS a Primalist.
    That's accurate

Soulwalker

After paying for patron I almost instantly regret it, but I guess you'll be seeing me around for another few days until it depletes.

How ****ing hard is it to balance PVP? Seriously? Do people even listen to the community?
    I get it, you guys need to make but don't make it absurd to the point PVP is still a joke. Fckin' A. PVP is what makes game popular, take a hint....

Rift Chaser

Primalist is actually OP healing. All the other healers are good except for maybe cleric. They have the worse ST healers in the game for PvP. The current problem is the same classes that are OP in DPS also have the best support, tank and healing spec for PvP. LOL.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-04-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Escadora View Post

~ Esca
    That sounds great, sign me up lol

Telaran

need at least 25% more dmg than right now
    cmon now nobody can be close to kill bewbs pet right now lmfao

Ascendant

Primalist, Warrior and Rogue are the only classes worth playing and they are OP in comparison to the other classes in DPS, HEALING, TANKING and SUPPORT. MAge warlock use to deal 70K + damage to 3 targets but it struggles to deal 1/4th that now. And cleric can't be balanced when eternal is disabled in PvP.You can look at the leaderboards to see where primalist falls. They are OP. And even Ballz admitted that they have OP healing when he plays OP bladedancer. I already stated that way before anyone else. Warlord, BD and Primalist healing needs nerf. It can't be one without the other. Or they need to buff Clerics(substantially) and Mages.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-09-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Smile

i agree, at least more damage would be helpful

They should leave PvP as it is and focus on things that will make them money. Like dims, wardrobes, loot boxes and mounts.

All they really need to do is buff all cleric healing specs, make support souls like Dominator a great counter for melee specs that shut down melee again like it use too. It's pretty sad what they have done to Dominator (The PvP Support soul). I have to resort to playing cab or sab instead for more cc and no survivability. Wish more people would focus on how to counter the souls that are the issues that do not get fixed. Instead we just sit here complaining about the problems over and over. Need more cc or anything that debuffs. Adding more healers or tanks to a game is just making pvp worse.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

+ Reply to Thread