+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PVP Balance is happening

Unhappy

This thread almost gave me hope of returning for some PVP.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Shadowlander

To the OP... When?

Soulwalker

PVP is far from balanced. Rift hasn't been balanced in years, and probably wont ever be in the future. If you think it's balanced..well..then.......... akkkkkkkward.

PVP is an essential part of almost every game that you play online but unfortunately PVP here is at the bottom of the priority list. The dev's don't even bother engaging in conversations with the community.

Lets be real here, Rift ain't growing in popularity and they probably don't have many people working on the game. If this was an issue of importance, there would be small balances here and there with feedback from the staff.

Bring up Dimensions, Dungeons or anything unrelated to PVP and you might catch their attention.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Houstoner View Post
    PVP is far from balanced. Rift hasn't been balanced in years, and probably wont ever be in the future. If you think it's balanced..well..then.......... akkkkkkkward.

PVP is an essential part of almost every game that you play online but unfortunately PVP here is at the bottom of the priority list. The dev's don't even bother engaging in conversations with the community.

Lets be real here, Rift ain't growing in popularity and they probably don't have many people working on the game. If this was an issue of importance, there would be small balances here and there with feedback from the staff.

Bring up Dimensions, Dungeons or anything unrelated to PVP and you might catch their attention.
    People were warning Trion years ago that the direction they were going in was a glorified chat program with avatars and housing for dress up. The reason is because most of the decisions they made pushed most of the players out and the people left are the dimensioneers.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-04-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Ascendant

The best team in Rift has always been the art design team. I have always said that. So there is no wonder that the game is slowly going toward that direction.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-05-2018 at 01:17 AM.

I would think by now someone that loves this game, pvp's, and is a programmer would volunteer their time to fix things for free. Who wants to do that type of work when you're not getting paid though.
    Last edited by hmmpvp; 01-08-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    I would think by now someone that loves this game, pvp's, and is a programmer would volunteer their time to fix things for free. Who wants to do that type of work when you're not getting paid though.
    When it pays 100K+ a year? That would be nobody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2