+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 166
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

  1. #106
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    So in effect your saying that the whole of NA and Oceanic are stupid and bad players?
    Not really, my only concern is the dps output by an average player is so low in NA.
    Otherwise everything else is fine, As a matter of fact NA plays all WFs much smarter then Eu.
    Example; Eu there's no Whitefall turtling, Annoying tanks who camps objectives and Blighted Antechamber is just very basic no strategies involved at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    Or is it we in NA are honest players not rorting the system?
    You guys have the best tanks in the world who can move at super sonic speed, Honestly sometimes am like this is not legit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    If we are so bad then how about all you EU players play with yourselves and your own big egos..theres the door please let it hit you in the face as you leave.
    Haha you're so funny, but let me tell you...

    Once upon a time Premades were conquering EU, all day 24/7. Apparently the eternal torments,fear and anger made most players quit and some migrated to NA where they could easy their pain and start fresh. Before their very own eyes,The Pm's noticed there's nobody left to play with. As hopes seems to vanish, the sfprophecy became true....lol

    Along with the new lvl 65 boost, so did the new adventures begin somewhere far away.

    So you see, we're not going back cause we're not done with you!!!

  2. #107
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    In Rift pvp, yu have 0 chonce as range gamer. Pls push range dd classes, we have 0 chonce in pvp gaming. all meele klasses have many more dmg.
    when i see ballzofsheet playing ranger i get scared :=)
    Last edited by Kajib; 02-13-2018 at 08:08 AM.

  3. #108
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Rift pvp is dath. all Klasses give not more pvp patch.
    Play OP Classes then play you all time tis class.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

  4. #109
    Shadowlander disso1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Not really, my only concern is the dps output by an average player is so low in NA.
    Otherwise everything else is fine, As a matter of fact NA plays all WFs much smarter then Eu.
    Example; Eu there's no Whitefall turtling, Annoying tanks who camps objectives and Blighted Antechamber is just very basic no strategies involved at all.

    You guys have the best tanks in the world who can move at super sonic speed, Honestly sometimes am like this is not legit.

    Haha you're so funny, but let me tell you...

    Once upon a time Premades were conquering EU, all day 24/7. Apparently the eternal torments,fear and anger made most players quit and some migrated to NA where they could easy their pain and start fresh. Before their very own eyes,The Pm's noticed there's nobody left to play with. As hopes seems to vanish, the sfprophecy became true....lol

    Along with the new lvl 65 boost, so did the new adventures begin somewhere far away.
    The times of quality pvp on EU have been long gone. That's the reason we're playing on NA. Heck, 1 year ago, before I joined NA, I often had to wait hours to get into a WF, and this solo. If you wanted to play as a duo - forget it. What's left on EU is by far worse than the average NA player except for maybe 3-4 players. I highly doubt that there is anyone left playing on EU who is just a bit close to Ballz, and if you're not talking about EU 2-3 years ago, your claim is a straight up lie. At least, everytime I check wfs there, im disgusted at how bad EU became compared to some time ago. That's why I still appreciate being able to play on NA, even tho I'm now getting a lot of ****, just for being an EU player. But well, from what it looks like, NA pvp is taking the same route anyway.

    Also, you don't seem to know anything about the bolstering. Compared to Ballz, youre missing like 3k CP (as if that would matter at all with Blade and Soul Pariety ), some HP but you mostlikely have the same amount of AP, if not even more. My Primalist for example is overgeared with a ton of insanely good frags and I still didn't reach the AP I got when it was 69. Only with consumables. Your "lvl 69 0 gear" combined with BD will mostlikely give you way better stats than the majority of Level 70 players have. If you were a 70 with 0 gear it would be different but if you're only pulling 50% of his damage as lvl 69...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    With all due respect, you're not even close.
    Also

    So you see, we're not going back cause we're not done with you!!!
    Please don't speak for all of us and please don't make it look like all EU players are a bunch of friends who want to ruin it for NA players, stuff like this is the reason, ppl think were elitists, who only speak broken english and don't help other people.
    Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

  5. #110
    Plane Touched AVGVSTVS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I think Nixia has the best BD take here. Definitely should be hired to balance the classes.
    Yeah because you know exactly whats going on in pvp when you opted to nerf "paragon" and ignored current bladedancer.

  6. #111
    Rift Chaser Sunrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Having played against the best of the best of pvp Rift every day, every warfront for years and years (off and on) when I say there's something different about what this one player is doing - there's probably something different.

    The few defenders of Ballz say, "Oh I can do that too..." or "whatabout this other thing that's broke" or "You just aren't good enough" I'm here to tell you, YOU cannot do what this one player is doing. Of the thousands and thousands of players I've gone up against - no one is doing what Ballzofsteel@Deepwood is doing.

    If you look at the (in warfront) parse of his precision strike versus every other BD doing the same rotation with the same buffs, his has a median hit of 22k over and over and over - every other BD's precision strike is from 2k and tops out at 6k.

    But this is across the board for ALL damage this one player is doing. It's all elevated at the same extreme.

    Try parsing any decent BD yourselves and you'll see.

    And he does it non-stop throughout the entire warfront. He will stand in the middle in Blighted, alone, destroying multiples of people at a time for the entire match and never dying. You sit there and watch his targets' hitpoints zero out in seconds, over and over and over x30.

    At any rate, whatever Ballzofsteel@Deepwood is doing will eventually get found out and a dev will fix it and we'll all have a big laugh at that time in Rift when...

  7. #112
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post
    The times of quality pvp on EU have been long gone. That's the reason we're playing on NA. Heck, 1 year ago, before I joined NA, I often had to wait hours to get into a WF, and this solo. If you wanted to play as a duo - forget it. What's left on EU is by far worse than the average NA player except for maybe 3-4 players. I highly doubt that there is anyone left playing on EU who is just a bit close to Ballz, and if you're not talking about EU 2-3 years ago, your claim is a straight up lie. At least, everytime I check wfs there, im disgusted at how bad EU became compared to some time ago. That's why I still appreciate being able to play on NA, even tho I'm now getting a lot of ****, just for being an EU player. But well, from what it looks like, NA pvp is taking the same route anyway.
    .
    Ok sure, go ahead and streamroll EU like NA if they're that bad. I'd like to see that.
    I say things based on facts, recently i been playing both clusters and i can see the difference. You are really outdated so you mostly like wont see a difference based on one day research.

    I know Ballz is good but what % is close to him? Am pretty sure with a good gear i will do at least 80%+ of his dmg . Any good player should do that... seems people here are so hopeless these days.

    ohh ye i forgot am gonna need instant mount and lots of consumables=)

    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post
    Also, you don't seem to know anything about the bolstering. Compared to Ballz, youre missing like 3k CP (as if that would matter at all with Blade and Soul Pariety ), some HP but you mostlikely have the same amount of AP, if not even more. My Primalist for example is overgeared with a ton of insanely good frags and I still didn't reach the AP I got when it was 69. Only with consumables. Your "lvl 69 0 gear" combined with BD will mostlikely give you way better stats than the majority of Level 70 players have. If you were a 70 with 0 gear it would be different but if you're only pulling 50% of his damage as lvl 69....
    So you're telling me, the only ting that stand between my 19-20k hit vs 27k hit is 3k cp? Please get real. Wait i will post to you a real difference between a geared rogue and a bolster character cause i don't want to jump into speculations.And yes i can pull above 50% if i don't focus on objectives, i think my first ss has already proven that.

    You people seems to overate Bd, a good sin and nb can give bd a very hard time assuming they all have pots and consumables etc.
    Last edited by Kajib; 02-13-2018 at 03:06 PM.

  8. #113
    Shadowlander disso1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Ok sure, go ahead and streamroll EU like NA if they're that bad. I'd like to see that.
    I say things based on facts, recently i been playing both clusters and i can see the difference. You are really outdated so you mostly like wont see a difference based on one day research.
    Did that long enough, until the good players left the game/went to NA and game decided to not let me join the only WF that was up for hours anymore, a problem that i still have on EU. This doesn't realy let me bother doing pvp there frequently, but if I do it, I always regret it. From my experience tanks still aren't a thing on EU, but im sure you know what guard does. (damn, i realy love playing tank)
    Just because you think it is like that, doesn't make it a fact. (Not like there wasn't a topic about Ballz doing 4-5times more dmg than anyone else on EU a month ago)

    I know Ballz is good but what % is close to him? Am pretty sure with a good gear i will do at least 80%+ of his dmg . Any good player should do that... seems people here are so hopeless these days.

    ohh ye i forgot am gonna need instant mount and lots of consumables=)
    Thats something id like to see. =)
    I'm not hopeless. I know and play long enough against/with ballz and know what he is capable off. What's close to ballz? Def. not 50% on a lvl 69.

    So you're telling me, the only ting that stand between my 19-20k hit vs 27k hit is 3k cp? Please get real. Wait i will post to you a real difference between a geared rogue and a bolster character cause i don't want to jump into speculations.And yes i can pull above 50% if i don't focus on objectives, i think my first ss has already proven that.

    You people seems to overate Bd, a good sin and nb can give bd a very hard time assuming they all have pots and consumables etc.
    Your screenshot is showing a 7vs7 (?) in library. Based on the points i guess, your team took like 1 stone, while the other team was carrying stones the whole time. My "speculation" is, there just weren't enough living targets to show the real damage gap. For me your screen doesn't prove anything at all.

    About the CP, well. Some weeks ago my highest hit on Threshers Maw (with support) was 80k. I added like not even 1k CP and like 120 AP (2nd not fully upgraded fire frag and last CP essence) and well, now this (with the same support) happens https://imgur.com/a/BoL3c
    Now i can hit for like up to 75-80k (like ~65-70k before) without support. (depending on enemies of course, but Clerictanks still eat 60k crits. Without support.)

    Seems like the only "ting" that was standing between my 80k hits and 95k hits were roughly 920 CP. (and 120 AP)
    But maybe you got some quickmath for that aswell?

    People overrating BD? Stop making me laugh The whole "top tier commando" complained about Paragon in 4.1 while it wasn't even better than MM. Only WLs LSO was/is annoying. That was just ridicilous. Meanwhile BD is playing in its own league since SFP got released. You need like 3 braincells to realize that. Except for Nixia I was pretty much alone with my complaints about BD for a long time, if anything, people underrated BD for the longest time.

    But you seem to overrate Assa and NB, i mean, both specs are still great, the whole rogue calling is in a great state, except for pure healing but how will those be able to give a BD a hard time when they do less damage and less selfheal by souldesign? Please get real. (talking about an equaly/similar skilled matchup, everyone is able to kill a potato BD who doesn't know what hes doing. But everyone will have an easier time against any other spec played by a potato aswell.)

    In a 1on1, the only spec to give BD a hard time is Harb. Because that one is able to run away.

    And before anyone wants to tell me that I only complain about BD, no, I also think that WL and PL are completely out of line which I also mentioned serveral times already. But, as I said, BD is playing in it's own league.
    Last edited by disso1; 02-13-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

  9. #114
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post


    Thats something id like to see. =)
    I'm not hopeless. I know and play long enough against/with ballz and know what he is capable off. What's close to ballz? Def. not 50% on a lvl 69.
    If not that's because of 6 sec cd 100% Blades.

    Quote Originally Posted by disso1;5338270)

    Your screenshot is showing a 7vs7 (?) in library. Based on the points i guess, your team took like 1 stone, while the other team was carrying stones the whole time. My "speculation" is, there just weren't enough living targets to show the real damage gap. For me your screen doesn't prove anything at all.
    So is all your claims you've made here, non of them have any real solid back up. Most are just outdated old stories nobody cares.


    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post

    About the CP, well. Some weeks ago my highest hit on Threshers Maw (with support) was 80k. I added like not even 1k CP and like 120 AP (2nd not fully upgraded fire frag and last CP essence) and well, now this (with the same support) happens https://imgur.com/a/BoL3c
    Now i can hit for like up to 75-80k (like ~65-70k before) without support. (depending on enemies of course, but Clerictanks still eat 60k crits. Without support.)

    Seems like the only "ting" that was standing between my 80k hits and 95k hits were roughly 920 CP. (and 120 AP)
    But maybe you got some quickmath for that aswell?
    Why should i do some math?..There's gotta be critical bug on primalist source code, even if i do math am still gonna end up with the wrong answer. Look at u, u add 900 cp and do gazillion dps 1 minute later. Not only that for some reason Primalist are taking more damage then anything else. So no point calculating anything at all regarding the Primalists.


    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post

    But you seem to overrate Assa and NB, i mean, both specs are still great, the whole rogue calling is in a great state, except for pure healing but how will those be able to give a BD a hard time when they do less damage and less selfheal by souldesign?
    Sin has like -25% damage taken, that's a good start. And some sin variants initial burst is just as good as BD. i have seen a sin taking down a good Bd, so you never knows =)

    Nb can heal and still do a good damage, am pretty sure it may also stand a chance.

    As i promised here it's

    https://imgur.com/a/hTCHD

    An above average geared rogue player vs my bolstered toon.
    Me too, i can see the only difference is 3k cp only nothing more, sorry i was so wrong

  10. #115
    Shadowlander disso1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Snip:
    What do you want me to back up? That dps is obviously lower if you hit a tank or a group that receives guard compared to a team consisting of only healers and dps? thats common sense

    For most of my claims you just have to look into the Forum, where are the complaints about the everything destroying rogues/primas from EU which you say exist? Well there is one topic - it is about ballz (not realy a complain topic tho)
    if you're talking about the paragon thing, dude please, that was just an example about how overrating looks like.

    You also don't have to do any math, this was an innuendo about the stupid vid you linked

    i gotta admit tho that i was wrong about the rogue bolstering.
    Rogue on lvl 69 -> 25k AP (do you have empty fragment slots?), pvp geared 31.6k AP
    Primalist on 69 -> 26k AP, pvp geared primalist with t2 earrings, 24.5k AP
    i don't know but that seems realy odd to me.
    Primalist obviously isn't the only class where somethings wrong.

    25% mitigation indeed is a good start but is worth nothing once Assa dmg starts to drop while BD performs his 24/7 burst.

    i still doubt that a good assa or a good nb has a chance against an equaly good BD. i havent seen it yet and for me that is a more valid source than someone saying people are overrating BDs while playing exactly that spec in wfs (at least i havent seen you play anything different yet. except for warlord, but i guess, thats an overrated spec aswell ))

    About your screen, im still pretty sure exactly what i said happened there. and since youre the one trying to prove something, try the same in blighted.
    Last edited by disso1; 02-14-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

  11. #116
    Plane Touched HeLLBoY77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Cheat or not, he's one of the reason i dont even bother to pvp anymore. And im sure im not the only kne.

  12. #117
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post
    What do you want me to back up? That dps is obviously lower if you hit a tank or a group that receives guard compared to a team consisting of only healers and dps? thats common sense

    For most of my claims you just have to look into the Forum, where are the complaints about the everything destroying rogues/primas from EU which you say exist? Well there is one topic - it is about ballz (not realy a complain topic tho)
    if you're talking about the paragon thing, dude please, that was just an example about how overrating looks like.

    You also don't have to do any math, this was an innuendo about the stupid vid you linked

    i gotta admit tho that i was wrong about the rogue bolstering.
    Rogue on lvl 69 -> 25k AP (do you have empty fragment slots?), pvp geared 31.6k AP
    Primalist on 69 -> 26k AP, pvp geared primalist with t2 earrings, 24.5k AP
    i don't know but that seems realy odd to me.
    Primalist obviously isn't the only class where somethings wrong.

    25% mitigation indeed is a good start but is worth nothing once Assa dmg starts to drop while BD performs his 24/7 burst.

    i still doubt that a good assa or a good nb has a chance against an equaly good BD. i havent seen it yet and for me that is a more valid source than someone saying people are overrating BDs while playing exactly that spec in wfs (at least i havent seen you play anything different yet. except for warlord, but i guess, thats an overrated spec aswell ))

    About your screen, im still pretty sure exactly what i said happened there. and since youre the one trying to prove something, try the same in blighted.
    Admit or not you'd get away with it if not proven wrong, The fact you don't play Eu and still act you know everything about it is rdiculous.

    Going from 26k ap to 24.5k ap on t15 gear frags, What's this? Bedtime stories?.
    Just how many lies are gonna keep comming. Man please don't lie for the sake of looking good on forums.

    i don't need blighted to prove i can do half or more dps of someone else, Just 20s the time L Razorbeast is enough to measure someone's peek dps and there after average dps on simple meter.

    And if you're talking about total dps during wf, that entirely depends on how often someone's engaging into combat, survivability, deaths, healing, consumable and of course ignoring objectives.

  13. #118
    Ascendant Xclvsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    I didn't bother to read the last 2 pages of non sense, but i skimmed through it and people are saying purge does nothing against bd? lol how have people still not figured out that planar attunement 15min cd buffs can cover your useful buffs effectively giving you a blanket of buffs on top of your important buffs before dances. Buffs that get purged are in the order they are applied, so if you rebuff after using blanket buffs you're basically cheating

    & yes, balls does this. He rotates them so every warfront there are new buffs to purge.

    & yes, I used to do this

    ember island the best spot confirmed

    #rifthackswithx
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

  14. #119
    Shadowlander disso1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Default

    xclusive is right, discussion is nonsense, ill send you a pn and thats it then.
    Last edited by disso1; 02-15-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

  15. #120
    Shadowlander Kava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Stopping by to check on RIFT pvp. I see nothing has changed and PvP is still broke as ****.
    Voodoodoo - Warlock - Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts