+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Based on my experience playing a Bd, most Rhythmic buffs can be purged except Legendary Fated Blades.
    You are correct, Legendary Fated Blades is bugged atm and is unpurgeable, someone can put a bug report in but.... yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    You are so wrong. Unless you can purge about 15x a second you will never hit his dances. Point is purge is useless vs. a BD. Look how many stacks of blade hustle, duelist pose and other stuff you have eat through and they rebuild to 5 stacks near instantly.
    I.. what?

Dualist Pose isn't a puregable buff, so it makes no difference, there is a 3s timer between each Blade Hustle stack but thats going to be instantly consumed by Precision Strike.

Like I said, once you get a Bladedancers purge buffers down (which are on a long cd, except Defensive Pose and Predatory Instincts which are just buffs), its pretty easy to purge them, but continue to complain by all means, its entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Rogue is just ridiculously OP class in Rift and its been left that way for far too long. I mean if you were even to balance them fairly half the community would rage quit....lol. Rogue have been overpowered and wildly broken since mid NT. That is a long time.
    And I said before, i'm not defending BD
    Last edited by Maltie; 02-11-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Ascendant

"Purge is quite useless vs. BD."

Agreed.

Based on my experience playing a Bd, most Rhythmic buffs can be purged except Legendary Fated Blades.

Another effective to deal with BDs is CC'ing them when they're about to refresh their buffs depending on how long is the cc.

Buffs can be refreshed when there's 4.5 - 0 seconds left, so that's a perfect time to throw a long cc assuming they haven't used a Break Free which bd can have 3 of them.

Here is BD's buffs tracker for karuulalert, in case someone needs it.

Code:
    KA::AXFQheNqtkd1qwyAUx18lT9DFfJnglUkUdrF1dNldIJxE2wo2KcYOOvbwM46NFUYpbBwvPJ/
    +f55Sg5ABjCJ4nk46eAKj7Jkg0pCjhrM0KwtmJ62PcGflr/U0iVidR2GeU8QrnIYkdB1L/XLbqK0
    lNVi4a1/uW+iVdj2dGqZxbo18VRa0epNoWAkxExznJI1ikuTLQc5IuW6a9UPFHhu2WXzkLQ7d+OY
    y6WOZf5a/c7BSBF7wfIXooozGIY6rrC5xkjKWcn4zyB5Mr8adNN1xD6OdDl3vR3qoDP8XVH1ynzU
    ffvB8g3ylaJhTmhZFnSascouhNzMIudVysGoaEXwuo8BOd/J33R9je7j+
    add to that they can reduice couldowns with empyrean bolt and that good ranged +20% razor beast call get benefit from it too. and if you get down one of this buffs there is still 2 others remaining and ready to be used and in the last case the ones to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    "Purge is quite useless vs. BD."

Agreed.
    'u cant purge the buff that reduice your armor to 0 even if you r tank'

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad View Post
    add to that they can reduice couldowns with empyrean bolt and that good ranged +20% razor beast call get benefit from it too. and if you get down one of this buffs there is still 2 others remaining and ready to be used and in the last case the ones to escape.
    Yes, that's why i prefer Cc them.
    Once they miss refreshing Fated Blades, then it's not possible to use 2 buffs at once.

Lmao it's so op it's ignore the rules of rock paper scissors.

Ascendant

Without both fated and b&sp both active, BD hits does less than half of the damage with 50% less crit chance and 50% less crt damage, but I can understand why some new players still have issues against BD with its dps output nerfed by half.

Since we don't want to be all elitists and expect people to learn how to play their classes, we really should nerf BD right now.

Agreed.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 02-11-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Even if people think that this one player is better than every BD that ever existed as well as any other player in the history of Rift - and is playing without exploits, a loophole or has hacked the client somehow - as we all know, the attached image is indicative of almost every single Warfront with Ballzofsteel@Deepwood.

I've played against all of you, 10 hours a day 7 days a week off and on for 7 years - just chain queing for Warfronts. Many of you that play BD are quite good - but even at the top of your game with perfect rotations, my experience with and against you has been that you can only perform at maybe 10% of what this one particular player is.

How could that be?

30 kills and no deaths with the nearest teammate getting 2 kills. Warfront after warfront after warfront. This is no fun for anyone. The number of Rift players that swear off ever playing Rift again - when getting run over, over and over, warfront after warfront by this one player - is disheartening.

My final feedback on this is that something is wrong, if this is okay.

https://imgur.com/a/vRJ6h

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    Even if people think that this one player is better than every BD that ever existed as well as any other player in the history of Rift - and is playing without exploits, a loophole or has hacked the client somehow - as we all know, the attached image is indicative of almost every single Warfront with Ballzofsteel@Deepwood.

I've played against all of you, 10 hours a day 7 days a week off and on for 7 years - just chain queing for Warfronts. Many of you that play BD are quite good - but even at the top of your game with perfect rotations, my experience with and against you has been that you can only perform at maybe 10% of what this one particular player is.

How could that be?

30 kills and no deaths with the nearest teammate getting 2 kills. Warfront after warfront after warfront. This is no fun for anyone. The number of Rift players that swear off ever playing Rift again - when getting run over, over and over, warfront after warfront by this one player - is disheartening.

My final feedback on this is that something is wrong, if this is okay.

https://imgur.com/a/vRJ6h
    Jokes on you buddy, i can perform 50%+ of his dps with 0 gear. And so is other few rogues you haven't seen them in wf who are doing much better then me.

And of course if you ask me what's wrong?. I'd definitely say that it's NA players, majority can't dps and lack focus compared to EU players.

To get impressive numbers in EU, you really gonna need a good healer on your side or a pocket healer.

Jokes on you buddy, i can perform 50%+ of his dps with 0 gear. And so is other few rogues you haven't seen them in wf who are doing much better then me.

And of course if you ask me what's wrong?. I'd definitely say that it's NA players, majority can't dps and lack focus compared to EU players.

To get impressive numbers in EU, you really gonna need a good healer on your side or a pocket healer.
    With all due respect, you're not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    You've never played BD I assume, because if you did you would know all bladedancer buffs are purgeable with a cooldown of 1 minute, so if you catch them with a purge during their initial rebuff they are useless for the rest of the minute.

Of course most competent Bladedancers will apply purge buffers, but as soon as they are gone you can easily counter a Bladedancer.

Before the forum pvp'ers come screaming at me, i'm not defending BD.

And no, they didn't nerf Stun Grenade because one person was using it, it has been a known issue for a while with plenty of forum posts made on it, it also used to stun PvE bosses.
    Purge isn't a counter to bladedancer. Ive tested it all i see getting purged is the useless buffs and are not the 2 buffs that get refreshed by 1 gcd twin blades.

Define "catching them with a purge on their initial rebuffing" even if this were true that's more than enough time to deliver their rere damage. as stated in my previous post 37 years ago rogues are kill faster than the duration of their own cc's.

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    With all due respect, you're not even close.
    Not close? yes. Above 10% Yes!! At lvl 69.

https://imgur.com/a/ewTZO

Man you should check out Eu,there's a couple primalists and rogues who can do almost the same dps.
    Last edited by Kajib; 02-12-2018 at 08:13 PM.

So in effect your saying that the whole of NA and Oceanic are stupid and bad players? Or is it we in NA are honest players not rorting the system? If we are so bad then how about all you EU players play with yourselves and your own big egos..theres the door please let it hit you in the face as you leave.
    Purrr@Deepwood, Meowie@Deepwood, Purrfect@Faeblight, Purrdie@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrr View Post
    So in effect your saying that the whole of NA and Oceanic are stupid and bad players? Or is it we in NA are honest players not rorting the system? If we are so bad then how about all you EU players play with yourselves and your own big egos..theres the door please let it hit you in the face as you leave.
    I doubt, if we're talking about rorting the system, it has anything to do with being an EU or NA player
    Also both sides have people with big egos, some with skill, some with just a big mouth. This has also nothing to do with being an EU or NA player.
    So there is absolutely no need to blame people based on that.

PS.: I thought your pic says "I dont care what you think of me"

I think Nixia has the best BD take here. Definitely should be hired to balance the classes.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast