+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    Not sure why people just don't focus more on the healers healing these bds.....once they are dead these bds will fall. I stress all the time in WFs to focus more on the healers, yet no one seems to get that logic. Best advance to give anyone that is getting attacked by a BD is just kite and cc the best you can. People like Snakeyes thinks focusing on a BD over healers works, its people like this that make wfs bad.
    The BD Supreme reks a ton w/ & w/out a healer. Maybe he loses 2-4kbs from his usual 25+ w/out one. Whoopee! Quite honestly, this strategy isn't effective each and every team, each and every map. It is however, justification for pesky players to troll/annoy heals every wf rather than targeting proper dps. There will always be those who jump in a healer's face each and every wf b/c they think like this. But ofc it is effective in some situations, like when you're against a team w/ much lower dps and low objective pushers. Yeah this might work. Now Rift's poor match making system comes to mind.
    Last edited by ohsocurioussss; 01-14-2018 at 09:28 AM.

the other 2 bd's or so just aren't that great... especially when warriors hang around above them. there aren't that many playing it surprisingly.
    Ballz isn't cheating, the spec is just ridiculous.. I threw my bladedancer together and was surprised how hard it hit with it no frags 85% geared.

lol the fact that this many people are complaining about one player like he has cheat engine open while hes playing is ridiculous

this is what happens when there's 1 good player left in rift lmfao

edit: nvm hes definitely hacking guys
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 01-15-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    lol the fact that this many people are complaining about one player like he has cheat engine open while hes playing is ridiculous

this is what happens when there's 1 good player left in rift lmfao

edit: nvm hes definitely hacking guys
    You do realize you are debunking your own statement, in the same statement?

If everyone is complaining about 1 player that does this:

Ballzofsteel doing 127,236 damage versus Daaftpunk doing 13,541.
    https://imgur.com/a/r2F6o

You may want to reconsider chalking up that enormous of a disparity to, "He's just that good" when half of every warfront is comprised of rogues.

It's weird how people claim they want a fair and balanced game by nerfing bladedancer when they dont even take up other specs that needs equal amount of nerf (warlord, farseer, thresher maw specs, ringing any bells?)

Hypocrites everywhere *sigh*.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post

You may want to reconsider chalking up that enormous of a disparity to, "He's just that good" when half of every warfront is comprised of rogues.
    What is this screenshot supposed to prove? In that part of the parse Daaftpunk didn't hit you a single time in melee with warlord (outside of his charge) so i don't see how your comparing the two.
    Harrisonford

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    It's weird how people claim they want a fair and balanced game by nerfing bladedancer when they dont even take up other specs that needs equal amount of nerf (warlord, farseer, thresher maw specs, ringing any bells?)

Hypocrites everywhere *sigh*.....
    When those calling are on the same team they all come close in KBs. That is the reason cleric and mages need to be buffed. Like I said in a previous post. Cleric needs a lot of work. I am counting the developers revisiting shaman 10x so far and not being able to make it similarly pvp viable ever since early NT. That is absolutely craziness.

A good nerf to BD would simply be changing the legendary Twin Cleave to be a single target ability that actually requires you to go into melee and use it to refresh it and maybe nerfing aoe a bit. I laugh at this because in comparison to something like shaman they have to use 2x icy blows, 1x FS, PS for combined effort buff, FW and if they use the druid eruption of life. Then they can only do the increased amount of damage on foes who have been hit by Deep freeze debuff and last I checked it was CLEANSABLE and can't be refreshed. With all the requirements to start getting to the burst damage you don't have any time left for any utility which the class lacks.

BD and the the other classes are so faceroll in comparison and they are jam packed with utility. Its 111 and go basically and they don't need to debuff and buff nowhere close to shaman or for BD even require a target to refresh its dances indefinitely. There is a reason almost every good cleric left the game and even some of the best guilds fell apart because they happen to have a cleric lead.

As for mage harb I mean they can just go back to cloro harb or something similar and make them OP that way but I would say that it would be much easier revamp than what they have to do with shaman. Druid is dead in PvP. It is like 10x worse than shaman and barely can function because of the running out of mana to do dps and having to do damage to themselves to regain the mana. The worse mechanic they ever implemented in the game which is mostly exclusive to the cleric class.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-15-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post

well if 1 player doing extremely well in a warfront is hacking then...

this guy is hacking
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this

idk how there's such a disparity in skill in a game like this. Its like people don't try or play with a controller :c

and bd has been broken since the launch day of 4.0, i knew that after doing some wfs and 3 shotting teams. Then i told the devs about it. I guess they fixed half the problem? oh well
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 01-15-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

well if 1 player doing extremely well in a warfront is hacking then...

this guy is hacking
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this
    and this

idk how there's such a disparity in skill in a game like this. Its like people don't try or play with a controller :c

and bd has been broken since the launch day of 4.0, i knew that after doing some wfs and 3 shotting teams. Then i told the devs about it. I guess they fixed half the problem? oh well
    with that old ttk yeah, bd doing that many kills with the new ttk. In that old ttk bd went 63-0. at least back then if i faced you in a 1v1 skirmish i stood a chance. Bd no matter what you possibly cook up in 1v1 your done. and your 50-0 is probably of a early morning casual game. Now bd's going 40+ and 0 in the face of competent players because its ****ing stupid spec. and bd is a ridiculous op spec that ahs lasted longer than any spec and looks its gonna be here for another year because this game is stupid.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 01-16-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Shadowlander

But. Ruges= Meele.
    Wori best dd = Meele.
    Prima best dd = Meele

Mages best dd = range
    Klerik best dd = range.

Best DD in pvp is Meele class.
    Roges, worri, prima range pvp gamer have in rift low chonce.

Need patch this.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    with that old ttk yeah, bd doing that many kills with the new ttk. In that old ttk bd went 63-0.
    Yeah one bd did that...I was on hundreds' team playing cabalist pulling and perma ccing their whole team in bronze tomb. He aoed after the pull and killed their whole team.

at least back then if i faced you in a 1v1 skirmish i stood a chance. Bd no matter what you possibly cook up in 1v1 your done. and your 50-0 is probably of a early morning casual game.
    Every game is casual in rift.

Now bd's going 40+ and 0 in the face of competent players
    If they were competent players then the single bd wouldn't go 40-0.

bd is a ridiculous op spec that has lasted longer than any spec and looks its gonna be here for another year because this game is stupid.
    I agree, that's one of many reasons why I don't play anymore. I want to come back but I know the game is getting worse as time progresses and I don't want to be apart of it.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    But. Ruges= Meele.
    Wori best dd = Meele.
    Prima best dd = Meele

Mages best dd = range
    Klerik best dd = range.

Best DD in pvp is Meele class.
    Roges, worri, prima range pvp gamer have in rift low chonce.

Need patch this.
    Best DD for Cleric is melee by miles actually. It is just not viable in PvP because Trion developers put mechanics into Druid that make it virtually unplayable in PvP + it has a ridiculous set up to burst, target switching is horrid and there is way too many abilities to track and maintain on yourself and your target. Also, you have to track eruption and if other druid is around you need another add on besides Kalert. And it runs out of mana which requires you to sacrifice unreduced PvP damage to yourself so its basically killing yourself to maintain dps. It has so many issues with CC unilike other classes which have immunity to certain cc along with counter cc and it is a a 1.5 sec gcd soul with not much ogcd so using utility makes it clunky and greatly effects the rotation.

BD is like Parachanter back in NT except slightly worse. Parachanter was able to literally 1 vs 3 and come out topped off in health solo and the paragon was 1-2 buttons surrounded by tons of utility.

Back when mage warlock was OP and could do 70K on 3 targets only a few players played it. All the other mages were still stuck in 1,2 button ele/pyro because it was OP back in NT. Same with ranger/sab. That is why cleric had it pretty good at the start of the expansion with FH shaman. When people started to use their own insanely broken souls that is when cleric become nonexistent.

Also, the favor earned needs to be doubled. There is no more CQ and getting millions of favor for gear for alts is too time consuming.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-17-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Plane Walker

Yeah one bd did that...I was on hundreds' team playing cabalist pulling and perma ccing their whole team in bronze tomb.
    How do you perma cc with cabalist? You can break free out of every single one of their cc abilities and they also get DR which means their lousy stun last less than a global cool down if used back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    How do you perma cc with cabalist? You can break free out of every single one of their cc abilities and they also get DR which means their lousy stun last less than a global cool down if used back to back.
    Rift doesnt have DR and.. I dont think it ever did but I could be wrong.

This is how CCs work in Rift. You get CCed and for 5 seconds after the CC is over you are immune. Some how along the way.. someone borked something and it no longer works as it should.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Rift doesnt have DR and.. I dont think it ever did but I could be wrong.

This is how CCs work in Rift. You get CCed and for 5 seconds after the CC is over you are immune. Some how along the way.. someone borked something and it no longer works as it should.
    That is only after they use a break free and yes there is still DR. That is why back to back stuns or ant cc usually end up like ministuns. You can still annoy people with back to back squirrel though since it actually last awhile unlike cab cc.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-20-2018 at 03:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast