+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    I think the problem is, whatever you're doing Ballzofsteel - to obliterate everyone over and over and over and over and over and over - in EVERY single warfront without taking a modicum of damage - whether it be lag hacks, spec exploit or you only (out of the other 1,000,000 rogues) figured out that one in a million timing spec super-duper combo move - is not what is intended.

Everyone sees it, every warfront. The groans, the accusations of hacks, the people straight up dropping from the warfront to spend a 15 minute timeout rather than be killed by you repeatedly. Because: Ballzofsteel 30 kills 20 kills 40 kills and 0 deaths. Not only that, you're not kill stealing to get the kill, you're doing 100% of the damage for every single one of those.

So dude, you can say whatever you want about your pvp ideology and how "good" you are. You're just making people quit the game, the longer Trion doesn't identify what you're doing and fix it.

But you're having fun, so I guess we have that going for us - which is nice - in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Sounds to me like a "get good" issue

Bladedancer is one of the easiest specs for rogue, anyone trying to blame "hacks" or "exploits" is just kidding themselves.
    Yeah, we said the same thing in 2011 when we were double-tapping devouring shadows roasting 5 people alive in seconds at Codex all day long. That lasted a couple weeks, which was nice.

Yeah, we said the same thing in 2011 when we were double-tapping devouring shadows roasting 5 people alive in seconds at Codex all day long. That lasted a couple weeks, which was nice.
    Damn, you caught us! There is a super-secret exploit on how to make Bladedancer do insane amount of dps in PvP but all the rogues are just keeping it hush to not get nerfed.

/join Rogue_Exploits@Deepwood
    Last edited by Maltie; 01-11-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Rift Disciple

Default Oh what a funny thing happened after I quitted pvp.

just want to say.

BD has been op since sfp released. I remember beating 9 people with only one healer. lol I nuked two healers, aoe then sweeped remaining quater hp people.

But, trion was so busy to kill other classes and they suddenly stopped caring class balances. lol
    Last edited by MusclPig; 01-12-2018 at 12:53 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Damn, you caught us! There is a super-secret exploit on how to make Bladedancer do insane amount of dps in PvP but all the rogues are just keeping it hush to not get nerfed.

/join Rogue_Exploits@Deepwood
    Figured it out...
    Spoiler!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    just want to say.

BD has been op since sfp released. I remember beating 9 people with only one healer. lol I nuked two healers, aoe then sweeped remaining quater hp people.

But, trion was so busy to kill other classes and they suddenly stopped caring class balances. lol
    FK was basically immortal, ele/pyro was one shottiing anything every 30 secs., Parachanter can 3vs1 with no healer and you had jumpalist IWIN every 15 secs later after release.You also had warlock that can do 70K dps on 3 targets. Everyone except cleric was OP at that time but mage had it the best. Way better than BD.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-12-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Shadowlander

Haha. nerf Primalist Melle in PvP. Ist best build.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

There is a super-secret exploit on how to make Bladedancer do insane amount of dps in PvP
    LOOOOOOL

that was good
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

I think the problem is, whatever you're doing Ballzofsteel - to obliterate everyone over and over and over and over and over and over - in EVERY single warfront without taking a modicum of damage - whether it be lag hacks, spec exploit or you only (out of the other 1,000,000 rogues) figured out that one in a million timing spec super-duper combo move - is not what is intended.

Everyone sees it, every warfront. The groans, the accusations of hacks, the people straight up dropping from the warfront to spend a 15 minute timeout rather than be killed by you repeatedly. Because: Ballzofsteel 30 kills 20 kills 40 kills and 0 deaths. Not only that, you're not kill stealing to get the kill, you're doing 100% of the damage for every single one of those.

So dude, you can say whatever you want about your pvp ideology and how "good" you are. You're just making people quit the game, the longer Trion doesn't identify what you're doing and fix it.

But you're having fun, so I guess we have that going for us - which is nice - in the meantime.
    This exactly... I've been saying it for a while and when I start *****ing is not because I lost or died several. Pisses me off because this is just annihilating what is left of an already anemic player base.

Probably told him once too many, he's got me on ignore but still bothers calling me a baddie.. Bad or not I'm not the one being a selfish prick for lulriftepeen..

There is no super combo move. all it is, is using fated blades to refresh the 2 insanely strong buffs so they have a 100% up time. the spec can barely be cc'd because it has an extra break free and a cool down that renders it immune to cc that can't be interrupted. The heal scaling w/e in gods name is going on with it's heal scaling is astronomical. It's bizarre how it even ended up this way.

The spec shines really well in a large scale skirmishes when everyone is in closer proximity it's on a another level.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    There is no super combo move. all it is, is using fated blades to refresh the 2 insanely strong buffs so they have a 100% up time. the spec can barely be cc'd because it has an extra break free and a cool down that renders it immune to cc that can't be interrupted. The heal scaling w/e in gods name is going on with it's heal scaling is astronomical. It's bizarre how it even ended up this way.

The spec shines really well in a large scale skirmishes when everyone is in closer proximity it's on a another level.

Kinda... Sorta....

Legendary Fated Blades merely allows for another dance to be used, it doesn't actually do the refreshing, that's Legendary Twin Cleave. Though, Twin Cleave has a 22s CD and dances only last 21 seconds, so you need to use Legendary Empyrean Bolt to reduce the CD of Legendary Twin Cleave to maintain that 100% uptime of Fated + BaSP

Still, 4 buttons lol
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

If you have a purge JUST USE IT . For the love of god people keep complaining about every little spec (which we have been doing for months) that you can more or less be able to tackle. For the sake of this thread to help people who have a purge (in their dps class, who plays support specs in pvp anyway) to utilise it, if you dont and you still complain your argument is invalid. Simple as that.

Im a warrior btw

Shadowlander

Primalist Meele is bether as BD.
    Best PvP Eu primalist is Xtl, ther kill all. hahaha
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

Kinda... Sorta....

Legendary Fated Blades merely allows for another dance to be used, it doesn't actually do the refreshing, that's Legendary Twin Cleave. Though, Twin Cleave has a 22s CD and dances only last 21 seconds, so you need to use Legendary Empyrean Bolt to reduce the CD of Legendary Twin Cleave to maintain that 100% uptime of Fated + BaSP

Still, 4 buttons lol
    4? more like 2.5 not counting fluff abilities. not hard to throw empyrean bolt in there.

Not sure why people just don't focus more on the healers healing these bds.....once they are dead these bds will fall. I stress all the time in WFs to focus more on the healers, yet no one seems to get that logic. Best advance to give anyone that is getting attacked by a BD is just kite and cc the best you can. People like Snakeyes thinks focusing on a BD over healers works, its people like this that make wfs bad.
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Qualities View Post
    Anyway facts are here, nothing to arg about. My holiday week is over now. That last week was quite fun on Rift. Going back to work.

@ Aedynn Tbh i’ve no idea who you are but. I don’t have so much higher playtime than him, he is just playing another mmo beside. And it's not like i need to do many warfronts to be top pvp KB for a week, it’s like that since 6-7 months, i think i did over 50 times 30+ only this week. Also i was playing on NA time, i mean morning to evening from NA server time. I wasn’t playing on the EU hours.

Hopefully the ELO matchmaking bring on my side the "pigeons" you are talking about, the most of PvPers are very often against me, even if some noobs are, i’m not interested in focusing and farming them. I’m always focusing PvPers or healers or even caba/dom/supports. I doubt i even get a pop solo without the priority q from Patron, and higher your elo is "harder" making often 'big KB' is "difficult".
    Btw loyauty is only 5% mountspeed, i really don’t know what you are talking about . PM me ingame, i'm always nice with people nice with me. I will not much reply here anymore.

Cya arround

PS : #Bringbackcq2018 - Just a lifting - not much effort.. also some stuffs, needed by Pvpers and also Pvers -> happy pvpers / some players back on the game.
    Why would you need to know who they are? Could you also play another mmo? You work? Would you actually go there so there is a time slot, you-free? Its possible that my estimation is off. But this holiday, as you refer to it, has lasted for some terrorizing and agonizing months now.

OR maybe by Rift's design, you're a tool to clear pvp of its remaining 30 players. Lol, ok remaining 50 players.
    It would actually make more sense if Rift were trying to do away with pvp by broken spec. Since the result is more players gone causing longer gaps in queue times coz you play all the time when queues are actually running. How else would they be ok with allowing the quality of the game to diminish for paying customers unless as Brasse's comment seemed to support that pvp is very low on the totem pole?
    Last edited by ohsocurioussss; 01-26-2018 at 08:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast